[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the next elliot rodger?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: lonelynigger.png (181KB, 533x483px) Image search: [Google]
lonelynigger.png
181KB, 533x483px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hb3D2JSxog found this guy's videos in my recommended. thoughts? is he the next supreme gentleman?
>>
>>37780386
bumperonii
>>
I feel bad for him

Who trolls him?
>>
>>37780386
gogogoggogo gadget gooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
He seems pretty down to earth and ghetto
fuck off op
>>
"time of the day"
also
>only really wants filipino girl
>>
>>37780386
Poor nig. He's no Eliot Rodger. He's not narcissistic enough. But he might just blow his brains out or murder suicide. But I don't think it'll be some sort of "Day of Retribution" "Day of Reckoning" like Eliot's was.
>>
>>37780386
Other than approaching girls regularly and me having dropped out of CC and he's still going to college, my life is identical to what this guy described so far.
>>
Really shallow
>>
>>37780386
He's not delusional like Eliot Rodger. Just a poor lost soul...
>>
>>37780386
>he doesn't know about true forced loneliness
>>
>>37780386
I don't think he's gonna go ER, he's way too chill. I quite like him.
>>
No.

This is the next Elliot. Without a doubt.

https://youtu.be/JnDDq1gnsAg
>>
>>37780386
my god he's just like kent. anyone know what his actual yt channel is and not this reupload bullshit is. i'm been looking for a kent replacement since he started streaming games and shit.
>>
It must be hard to be a black robot. Everyone expects black men to be dick slinging, socially competent smooth talkers. And if you think Stacy ' s are bad, black women have a zero tolerance policy for non-conventional or vulnerable black men. A white beta can get a bw, a black beta is invisible in the eyes of a bw.
>>
The guy has a pretty interesting perspective

"Sometimes i feel like i dont fit in with black people"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0408LLyTo9w&ab_channel=Youwouldn%27tlikemewhenIgetgutta
>>
>>37781443
still, he's borderline schizo
>>
Brandon aka savy guy is by far the best black robot, 27 year old virgin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq6mXiG--Es
>>
>>37781477
maybe if you mean schizo the same way that 4chan means autist.

He's just a regular dude who's bummed out that he's too beta to get girls.
>>
>>37780386
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hb3D2JSxog

What a lovely video. There's a kind of brilliance to it, isn't there? It's filmed at dusk, when the sun is hanging low in the sky. Our lonely man turns one way and his features are still discernible. A wretched person without a doubt, but still a person. Turn another and he becomes a silhouette, a living shadow. He still has a voice, to be sure, but it becomes indistinct from that of the faceless and nameless legion of others who have been lost and left behind. When a man cries out there's some possibility of him being answered, of assistance provided. When a ghost moans, one doesn't call a physician but an exorcist. The thing screaming might be in pain, but it's beyond all and every comfort. The best one can hope to do is drive it from the world of the living to wherever it is the dead belong.

We have a man here who could be either flesh or specter, human or wight. The sun is setting and time is growing very short. The innocent noon of youth is gone and yet the endless night of the wizard has yet to seize the heavens. Our protagonist walks the horizon like an acrobat treads a tight-rope. A simple nudge in one way or the other is all that is needed to provide what little light is afforded to all men or the darkness Nature reserves for Her monsters.

Dusk is referred to as the magic hour, that liminal period when light becomes precious because there's so little of it remaining. A simple turn in one direction or the other determines whether one feels its warmth, if only for a moment, before it vanishes from the sky.

It's a terrible thought, isn't it? For want of a chance smile, the sort of brief gesture that nearly everyone takes for granted, one could well find himself going from cradle to grave seeing nothing but darkness though, as a man rather than a ghoul despised by the light, the sun is willing to shine upon him...even if for only a little while longer.
>>
>>37782062
I hate people like you. Your kind tries to find a deeper meaning in everything. Your artificial meaning devalues the few things in life which actually come with meaning. Your kind is creating a morbid and perverted parody of what the world is supposed to be.
Fuck you for that and kys namefag.
>>
>>37782062
Nice write-up.
>>
>>37781497

The next red pill for this guy is that he repeats himself over and over without saying anything.
>>
>>37780386
Can black people be robots?
original commentadad
>>
File: kent r9k.png (2MB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
kent r9k.png
2MB, 992x1403px
Whatever happened to /our guy/ Kent?
>>
>>37780386
>Filipinose from the filipenes.
I can relate to the guy and do feel bad for him but that bit made me kek a bit
>>
Who bets he is a
>BLACKED
poster?
>>
>I'm sure a lot of you probably heard about spin the bottle
This made me chuckle. OP should probably commit suicide though. Just because someone is lonely, bitter and making vlogs doesn't make him the next Elliot
>>
>>37780386
Digits confirm happening
Also, doesn't get stumped by a door this time.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.