[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After putting effort into myself and not getting anywhere, state

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: DCe3JxgUIAAb_C7-1.jpg (28KB, 223x134px) Image search: [Google]
DCe3JxgUIAAb_C7-1.jpg
28KB, 223x134px
After putting effort into myself and not getting anywhere, state one reason why I shouldn't go back to being a fat lazy fuck and not caring anymore.
>>
>>37780363
i struggle with this a lot anon i put in a lot of self effort to work on myself and it has gotten my nowhere so far. i wounder if it was even worth it to begin with in all honesty these days
>>
>>37780363
So you can honestly tell yourself that you did everything you can. There is a certain peace to knowing you tried your best weather it works out or not.
>>
>>37780415
I especially hate it when you see cunts thinking they're giving advice by saying "just work on yourself" or "love yourself", I've already tried, and then you just get told to be "patient" by the same people
>>
Because fuck other people that's why, they'd expect you to be a fat lazy fuck. Don't do that.
>>
>>37780449
>Lost weight
>Better hair cut
>Work on being social
>Better hygiene

It almost worked, but as uni ended my friends decided to stop including me in anything, everything else just felt like it's been for nothing
>>
File: CEG6d3LWoAAcrog.jpg (22KB, 600x351px) Image search: [Google]
CEG6d3LWoAAcrog.jpg
22KB, 600x351px
>>37780493
Why shouldn't I do that, rather die of a heart attack at 30 than alone at 80
>>
>>37780509
Well at least you can now go out into public without being horribly embarrassed when people look at you.
>>
>>37780509
>my friends decided to stop including me in anything

I'm guessing you're one of those parasite friends who never contributes but always wants an invite. Have you ever tried putting effort into planning/ doing something for your friends. Throw a party or have a board game night or something.

Sometimes people naturally grow apart, especially when the lose close proximity. Go do things and you'll meet more people that will turn into friends.

You might have put a lot of effort into you personally, but if you don;t apply equal effort to relationships no one is gonna want to be your friend. You'll just come off as self centered.
>>
>>37780579
Wouldn't have to go outside if I gave up, I don't like being in public to long anyway, today I felt like I was an awkward encounter to a nervous breakdown
>>
>>37780593
Yep, I've hosted my own shit, I've made alcohol mixes for people to drink, bought stuff for people to do before going out, I was always the one to spend extra on the good shit and still shared, before you say they were using me they invited me places and shit too
>>
define "getting somewhere"
>>
>>37781249
Improving all my flaws, I'm a healthy weight and so on, I worked on my social skills and my anxiety, bit recently I've regressed because of my hate for existing
>>
Because being a lazy fat fuck will just make you a lazy fat fuck on top of hating life. It's the same thing as if you did heroin, it's a coping mechanism to a problem that according to you, is unsolvable. Maintaining your health is just so you don't have to die in a hospital having your bloated, poorly functioning, defamated body being washed by a male nurse.
>>
>>37781308
So what you're saying is commit suicide?
>>
>>37781286
no i mean define "getting somewhere" as normies put it, this is

>getting friends
>getting a gf/wife
>getting a job
>getting money

who cares honestly, if those things interest you then go ahead try for it i suppose

if they dont like me then who gives a fuck be content with what youve got
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.