[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autistic stories thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: meirl.gif (1MB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
meirl.gif
1MB, 450x400px
ITT: share what your inner autist has forced you to do

>work at a cafe on weekends to get some money (poor student)
>new qt3.14 at work
>decide to try and impress her somehow
>cleaning the cafe's kitchen and notice a slice of tomato on a chopping board
>inner aspie takes over
>shout "tomato frisbee" and throw it at her
>she looks at me like I'm a retard for a few seconds, then starts awkwardly laughing
>mfw
>>
Not a story but sometimes I like to day imagine scenerios around me featuring cartoon characters. I've been doing this ever since first started watching cartoons and I still do it.
>>
>>37779921
have you ever had a friend that wasn't a cartoon character? geniunely curious what people such as yourself are like.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 191x264px
>>37779875

>Walking down the street
>Thinking about the songs i like
>Remember a military march
>While i whistled the song i decided to march like soldier
>Walk for 10 minutes marching and whistling Obertura Guillermo Tell - Giachino Antonio Rossini
>mfw
>>
>>37779986
I do have friends but I don't talk to them that often. I only ever do this whenever I'm alone or just really bored.
I can remember one instance where I was genuinley talking to a cartoon character infront of my brother and a few of his friends. From what I remember no one paid any attention to that. Thank God.
>>
>>37780043
perhaps they only pretended. if I was in the presence of a wack-o I wouldn't comment on it either.
>>
>>37780059
It was over a decade ago so they most likely forgot by now.
>>
File: 1496589807685.png (58KB, 277x254px) Image search: [Google]
1496589807685.png
58KB, 277x254px
>>37779992
>Obertura Guillermo Tell

You mean WILLIAM TELL OVERTURE? Come on anon it's one of the most popular pieces of music ever composed. Speak english
>>
>>37780104
sorry i couldn't remember the exact name, i just copy and pasted the title i saw
>>
File: IMG_2203.gif (1MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2203.gif
1MB, 500x282px
>>37779875
When something funny or ironic happens in front of me, or when I'm reading a book, etc. I turn my head to a nonexistent camera and give it a wry smile like Jim from the office.
>sorta mfw
>>
>>37780149
At least you didn't listen to Wehrmacht marches and march around with the hand salute and everything in school before adults knew when to crack down on behavior like that
>>
>>37779875
>Whistled a Nazi march at work
>>
I am the living embodiment of autism and cringe. One time I went over to a girls house to hang out with her and maybe even ask her out. She invites another dude over who completely cucked me. It actually got to the point where they started fucking right in front of me. I just didn't do anything but sit there listening to music with my headphones on. I went home and continued trying to ask her out over facebook. Obviously she said no.
I was such such thirsty autist holy shit.
>>
>>37779875
>Your Name (one of them Japanese Annie May flicks) is showing at the theater I work at
>surprisingly large outpouring for it
>most of them you can spot a mile away
>otaku scent is powerful in Indiana
>some of them I immediately say "Lemme guess: one for Your Name?"
>sometimes I get a laugh
>other times they just silently agree or I have to just ask what they're here for
>one time these folks come up
>are flabbergasted as to what I could possibly mean by "Your Name"
>I have to sit back while they pull this fucking abbot and costello routine
>"Uhh...I'm Rachel, she's--"
>"No wait, I think he's talking about the movie"
>"What movie?"
>"Your Name"
>"Rachel."
>"No, the movie's called 'Your Name'"
>Roastie lightbulb goes off
>"OHHHHHH ohh oh oh. Yeah, one for that movie, or whatever."

The autistic thing here was probably the joke in the first place.
>>
>>37780156
I do the same thing, but without the wry smile. More like silent disappointment.
>tfw that was me during a midnight screening of The Devils last night
What the fuck was going on in that movie
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.