[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm posting kakyoin with cool sunglasses every day day77

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: latest.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I'm posting kakyoin with cool sunglasses every day

day77
>>
>>37779758
Thanks for posting this cool kakyoin wearing cool sunglasses, you are a cool guy
>>
nice kakyoin, as usual
>>
>>37779758
you aren't ever going to stop, are you ?
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 299x169px
>>37779828
I will never stop anon
>>37779779
>>37779798
thanks guys!
>>
I love you KakyoinPoster!
>>
File: 1196927915487.jpg (254KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1196927915487.jpg
254KB, 1024x768px
Participating in Kakyoin with cool sunglasses thread. Gonna see the latest installment of SnK now.
>>
RIP in peace
I
P

We will never forget kakyoin
>>
You skipped days, I know because I'm a hikkikomori
>>
File: Saya_(anime).jpg (97KB, 455x476px) Image search: [Google]
Saya_(anime).jpg
97KB, 455x476px
saya chan best wife
>>
"I'm pretty good at video games." - Noriaki Kakyoin
>>
>>37780298
but I didnt anon

you can check the archives im a few days behind
>>
>>37779758
Not that I'm complaining anon, I love these threads, but why?
>>
>>37779758
>day 77
Why does time move so quickly?
>>
File: 1497196039457.png (66KB, 419x277px) Image search: [Google]
1497196039457.png
66KB, 419x277px
>>37779758
Keep it up and I might congratulate you on your 1-year anniversary.
>>
File: 1496437330024.png (399KB, 475x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496437330024.png
399KB, 475x450px
>>37779758
Someone should tell him to eat something, it must be terrible walking on an empty stomach all day. :^)

Am I the only one who thinks that Part 3 is extremaly overrated? It's good but every other part is just better beacuse of one reason or another.
It doesn't help that Dio was such a shitty villain, he was just so boring compared to himself from part 1 and 7, I would even say he was the worst final enemy in entire JoJo.
Part 1 Dio
>Has a personality, respect for JoJo and batshit insane powers while still overpowered JoJo could still counter him with technique estabilished at the very beginning.

Gods of /fit/
>Overpowered but they all had unique personalities, were actually enemies that showed up numerous times and fucked up shit every time before JoJo finally got gud, at the end they were all defeated by asspulls but that's okay since part 2 JoJo was estabilished as Asspull the character from the very beginning

Hand fetishist
>Had a goal other than being some ruler of the world or other bullshit, wasn't as overpowered as others and he knew that, also given the most personality out of all villains

2 in 1
>Fucking crazy, his scenes were pretty fun due to him being mental and constantly "calling" the other self, feels boring as fuck at the end though when body switch happens

Gay Priest of high speeds
>Weak as fuck, his powers are all about tricking people, works his way to being overpowered as fuck, one of the coolest endings where he fucking kills everyone and almost succeeds on his plan
>Arguably he was right

MAGA man
>Tries to make his nation stronger, just wanted to do the best for his people, cool and interesting powers, defeated by bullshit powers at the end
>Arguably he was right

And then you have the za wurdo man
>Overpowered powers with literally no weakness, could kill everyone if he wasn't retarded, so obvious he is letting them live that it's just not intimidating anymore, defeated by Jotaro doing a huge asspull out of nowhere
>>
>>37782128
I liked the minor villains of part 3, like Pet Shop and Steely Dan but overall Part 3 is one of the worst parts. The only part I like less is 2. SBR best arc
>>
Praise be upon Kakyoin!!!
>>
>>37782199
Minor villains in part 3 were pretty cool, Hol Horse is still one of my favourite characters and I really liked Oingo and Boingo and Death 13, but overall it feels really shitty compared to other parts (still good though).
Part 2 is my favourite since I liked Joseph and he would still be my favourite character if it wasn't for Gyro.
Though I feel like SBR would be much better if stands weren't introduced but instead everyone getting some powers if they had a Jesus part inside of them and the more parts you have the stronger it is.
It felt like Araki actually tried to change it a little with SBR but didn't have the balls to remove stands completly, at least they were changed to the point where they were unique and interesting.
Overall:
2>7>6>4>5>1>3
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.