[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think the internet is making me racist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3

File: animal bag.jpg (45KB, 590x443px) Image search: [Google]
animal bag.jpg
45KB, 590x443px
Lately I having really shitty feelings about China and anything associated with it

>those animal bags
>is a polluted shit hole
>polluting any nation they occupy
>xenophobia
>asshat tourists doing unspeakable acts like putting graffiti on hieroglyphics and the like
>rude and exclusionary in any nation they come across
>game embargo has lead to them supporting shitty games that don't deserve their fame
>pirating of countless amounts of media and rebranding it as our own
>tencent in general
>dirty (every chinese immigrant's house I've been to has been dirty)
>Generally inconsiderate people
>poor dental hygiene
>very superficial people

the more I read about them, the more disgusted I am.
>>
I hate everything American and want to go to Europe where at least the White ppl are classy.
>>
Here its hipsters n LGBT trash.
>>
>>37779656
It's making me gay so that's not a stretch
>>
>those animal bags
What the fuck? Why do these need to exist? Aside from those I don't really hate china. I order tons of crap from aliexpress
>>
>>37779836
4chan has made me bi-curious
>start using 4chan in 2010
>straight as an arrow
>2017
>fap to traps and consider buying a g-spot massager
>>
>>37779656
what's the deal with those animal bags?
>>
>>37779656
Do the animals just suffocate in there? Then do they get a new one or wear a dead animal around?
>>
>>37779789
>and want to go to Europe where at least the White ppl are classy.

Sweet little lies
>>
You can buy beta fish on ebay and that's basically how they ship them to you
>>
>>37779920
Yeah, after the few days until the animal dies, they just throw it away. There's no way to feed them or let some air in in those bags.
>>
>>37780003
That's fucking brutaI. Do they just think animals don't feel pain or do they not care or what?
>>
>>37779887
The process is accelerating
I had no interest in traps or trannys a year ago but now I'm tempted to dap to them
How does this shit happen? They make traps sound so enticing
I think it's because of how sub they are
>>
>>37780060
>Do they just think animals don't feel pain or do they not care or what?

Who cares, people suffer worse everday and no body really cares. Stop feigning some moral outburst

and yes I'm ethnically chinese
>>
>>37780153
People can multi-task with their morality.
>>
>>37780153
While we are at it, let's bring up china's human rights violations.
>>
>>37780603

Yeah they don't even care about the quality of products in their own country. Look at all the escalator deaths, for example.
>>
>>37779789
>europe
>white people

If you come here expecting the Aryan homeland you'll be severely disappinted
>>
>>37779656
>You know what I hate about the Chinese?
>Their xenophobia and racism!
>>
>>37781077
t. american mongrel
>>
>>37779887
I entirely blame furry shit for turning me gay. Not only that but I can't get off to humans AT ALL anymore. Dick is limp as a fucking wet noodle no matter who I see but yiff makes me diamonds

it's dark sided
>>
Stop spending so much time on 4chan. This place is bad for your mental health.
>>
>>37781401
America has the largest population of white people out of any country.
>>
>>37781543
It's also a country of nearly 300 million. Non spic whites are about 60% of the US population.
>>
>>37781581
nearly 320 million sheeeeeit
>>
File: lol2.png (1MB, 1219x1238px) Image search: [Google]
lol2.png
1MB, 1219x1238px
>>37781464
i drew this tonight what you think :^)
>>
>>37781464
same desu, for me it all started back with the crossdressing scene in robin hood

humans are icky
>>
>>37779656
Breaking through the jewish conditioning is nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>37781611
Not furry enough. I need a doggo on 2 legs. Actually 4 is okay too tbqhwy
>>
>>37780060
They fucking eat dogs, why would they give a fuck if a turtle dies or something?
>>
>>37781646
I think most of us can trace back to that fucking movie. Maid Marian was my first crush and always made my benis feel funny. Then when I was like 14 I watched it again out of boredom and the crossdressing made something click in my brain.
>>
>>37780638
Or gutter fucking oil, I know low low shit happens in the west, but that's way too fucking low.
>>
>>37780060
https://youtu.be/sLcgxIGTFRs
Chinks literally could not give any less of a fuck about animals. Even way back when euros were evolving and bonding with wolves, when they ventured into asia ching chong charlie thought "oh verry fruffy makea nicea coat" instead of bonding the way euros did.
>>
>>37781836
jesus christ can we just nuke this shit hole already
>>
>>37781836
Aren't they supposed to respect animal suffering based on their Buddhist traditions? Or did communism kill them all?
>>
>>37781770
>Sadly, the cruelty is an inherent part of the dog meat trade: there's a traditional belief that the meat tastes better if the animal suffers as it dies, with adrenaline coursing through the body. -The Telegraph
Jesus Christ
>>
>>37781464
Speaking both of furries and monsterous mongoloids-
If anthros were real, would Chinks eat them?
I say they would.
>>
>>37782139
They would probably try, but would the anthros be whiteknighted by animal rights or by human rights? Would there be furry lives matter or some shit like that?
>>
>>37781464
Stop jacking off for a while
>>
>>37780603
>>37780638
>>37781825
>News Just In: Developing countries are developing

Don't forget that you used to send children down Chimney's and torture felines for music in the streets of Britain
>>
>>37782198
>would the anthros be whiteknighted by animal rights or by human rights?
Depends on what they'd actually be like neurologically.
If they were like dumbass "nyan"ing things with no civilization probably animal rights, but if they were at least smarter than abbos that it'd be "human" rights.
>>
>>37782139
They definitely would, if they believe adrenaline makes meat taste better (it fucking ruins it) they'd probably believe eating anthros gave them mystical powers or something.

>>37782198
Divide animal into anthro and feral categories I guess.
>>
>>37782210
Tried it tons of times brah, doesn't work. There is no escape.
>>
>>37779656
Sad how China was once a place of great science and philosophy and all that shit. Now it's a nation of monkeys trying to mimic humanity but missing the point every step of the way.

Is that the fate of all people, after their golden age?
>>
>>37782367
>Is that the fate of all people, after their golden age?
It's the consequence of communism.
>>
>>37782262

Literally a century ago. Hows this past 100 years been treating you? When was the last time a whole city was canibilized? A lot more recent than our kids cleaning chimney's
>>
>>37782262
Nigga I live in one of those develping countries, but China is something else, and that I say in a bad way.
>>
>>37779656
Am i the only one who inherently hates chinese people?Once when i was 4 i started yelling at a chinese couple and my brother had to come over and gag my mouth with his hand.funny enough i love asian women(just not chinese women)
>>
File: 1471086040227.jpg (38KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
1471086040227.jpg
38KB, 450x495px
>>37782367
>Sad how China was once a place of great science and philosophy and all that shit. Now it's a nation of monkeys trying to mimic humanity but missing the point every step of the way.

lol no, China is about to become the largest power on earth, we are bypassing you by every metric
Monkeys is what we'll be referring to you as when you're in cages. Even with communism we still fare better than you. Just look at Russia, same thing yet now they have an economy the size of Mexico while we quickly rose up to #2

We're the ones laughing at you while you disintegrate amongst yourselves
>>
>>37782450
>.funny enough i love asian women(just not chinese women)

That's how it goes:
Japanese and koreans>white people>other asians>spics>ching chong>niggers>sandniggers>abbos

Anything under spic is considered a subhuman
>>
>>37782367
Nah mate. Chinks do everything in all tiers. Sometimes they construct bridges out of garbage, but then at other times they make 10/10 stuff.
>>
China is pretty fucking bad.
There is this Youtuber called serpentza. A South African nation who has been living in China for about 10 years. He makes videos on what living in China is really like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQhds6N6eNE
>>
Even the Chinese hate the Chinese. Speak to anybody from Hong Kong and they will tell you that they hate people from Mainland China. They leave rubbish everywhere they go. They piss and shit on the street and just generally act like assholes.
>>
>>37782139
Chinks eat babies so yes, they would absolutely eat furries even if they were human-tier mentally.

Imagine having an anthropomorphic wolf for a neighbour and one day, he goes missing and the cops find him in the chinese takeaway and fur coat boutique the week after.
>>
>>37783840
>gets attacked by a literal swarm of chinese

It must be like that part in Kingdom of The Crystal Skull where the ants come out of the ground.
>>
>>37784242
Shit dude that's fucked up........
If you put it like that.
>>
I had a few friends from China and they were pretty cool, and I really like kanji and their dumplings, but yeah China kinda sucks
Hong Kong and Taiwan are better
>>
>>37784679
And worst of all, it would be true.

We would literally need anti-fursecution squads just to stop the chinese from doing that kind of stuff.
>>
another talking point is the game rips and tencent's human rating system.
>>
>>37784883
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljEsOjzzVYs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1lVpbnl6OU

the fuck is this shit.
>>
Chinks are disgusting insect people and need to be wiped from the face of the fucking earth. I really want WW3 at this point.
>>
>>37784916
Don't forget the hungry escalator of china maymay.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L2X1zEIyWUw

It wouldn't be a china thread without it.
>>
>>37784939
Something everyone needs to understand is that China literally has 0 active nukes. Every single one of them are in stockpile, if there was a joint invasion there's nothing they could do to stop it.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.