[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a bf who looks like this, goyim?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 01.jpg (94KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
94KB, 600x900px
How do I get a bf who looks like this, goyim?
>>
>>37778985
You already found it sweetheart. Yup, that's right, your muscle Bear is right there waiting for some nudes
>>
>>37778985
why do you absolutely want to get a bf that looks like a faggot?
>>
>>37779102
I'll fucking break ur neck u little cunt boy. Don't you dare saying again that he looks like a faggot
>>
>>37779146
rofl, I take it back, he looks like a special ed kid
>>
>>37779196
I know you're trying to act cool to impress this femanon but she's all mine. Sorry kiddo
>>
File: 1497716292252.png (631KB, 681x681px) Image search: [Google]
1497716292252.png
631KB, 681x681px
>>37779270
>talking to stacy and making her laugh
>chad just shows up and isn't funny or interesting, looks like he barely bothered to wash and dress this month
>get cockblocked by chad
>he tells me to fuck off
>I wimper and fuck off like a bitch
>when he and stacy walk by me he says, "sorry, kiddo"

this has almost literally happened to me
I mean, he probably would have said that at the end was it not for me feeling so small and depressed that I walked back up to my hotel room
>>
>>37779403
You should of have fought him. You know, when you have nothing to loose it's best to unleash your autism.
>>
>>37779598
I probably would have won, but I'm a coward. Plus Stacy would have helped chad and walked away with him and fucked him later that night anyway just to teach me a lesson.
>>
>>37779644
Sometimes stacies value how far you will go for them in order to see how much you like them/to make them feel important.
If you would of have won, you should atleast be more dominant because if he doesn't back up and taunts you, you can just kick his ass with out looking like a Raging autist.
I hope this will help you senpai
>>
>>37779740
nah, I would have just spilled my spaghetti pockets anyway
>>
>>37779837
Dude rlly, if you're on this board but able to socialize with some qt, with out being physically beta, you should really work on some of your dominant aspect.
>>
>>37779928
it probably didn't sound the way I made it sound
she was probably disgusted with me the entire time
I can talk to women, even sometimes without spilling all of the spaghetti immediately, but I am still a turbowizard
>>
>>37780009
A turbowizard I see, well sorry I don't know any Magic spells.
>>
File: 1497203712772.jpg (734KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1497203712772.jpg
734KB, 2048x2048px
>>37780052
ah, you poor naive younglings and apprentice sorcerors have yet to see the demon world for what it is
>>
>>37780090
Lmao

Cuntyginal
>>
>>37780052
also, I could teach you the "nonspilliamus spaghettipocketus momentarius" spell, but it will cost you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.