[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ weekend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 61

File: 25+.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
58KB, 445x293px
How you holdin up?
>>
File: IMG_0865.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>37778701
My childhood dog died last month and it's still fucking killing me.
>>
File: tumblr_n34xqgq47A1sjgkmqo1_1280.jpg (478KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n34xqgq47A1sjgkmqo1_1280.jpg
478KB, 850x1100px
Future is looking good-ish. I will have a job and an apartment.
>>
>>37778810

>tfw my childhood cat is 17 and probably gonna die soon

feels like shit desu
>>
>>37778701
Lonely but my journey to wealth continues. Almost 30, and can definitely hit millionaire by 40, if not 35.

Still, crippling loneliness.
>>
My only friend admitted to having a crush on me last year. He didn't want a relationship, though.
>>
>>37778810
he looks like a good boy
>>
>>37779708
>tfw job and half an apartment

it's only good when you are in your home taht you pay for. when you are out in the world and in traffic and in the stores that charge too much it's a hard and sad life
>>
>>37779810
What are you doing to achieve this? A trade skill and living as an ascetic?
>>
>>37779905

Most STEM jobs will allow for this.
>>
File: scared.png (158KB, 366x316px) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
158KB, 366x316px
>lost a shit ton of weight
>have a sixpack indention peeking though my shirt now
>built tons of muscle over the years but just now losing weight
>some girl was working out near me and I asked her if she was using the dumbbell
>she smiled,brushed her hair, and timidly said while blushing "no"

what does it mean?
>>
File: cat-box-heaven.jpg (184KB, 846x474px) Image search: [Google]
cat-box-heaven.jpg
184KB, 846x474px
>>37778810

Sorry for you loss Anon. Recently lost my cat. We're creatures of habits and it hurts when you extend your hand and it isn't there anymore.

Fucker is probably in Mice's Hell with the other cats now, chasing down mice for eternity.

Or maybe cats don't go to heaven, maybe they are sharing their Schrodinger's box with the other cats and they're all alive n dead at the same time.
>>
>>37778810
damn, this sucks. I lost my old dog too like 10 years ago.
>>
>>37779905
Basically, yeah. Working as a skilled technician/veteran and automation band aid(no automated system is flawless). I'm very frugal, but I still smoke weed, drink a little and have a way too large x360/steam collection and a ps4.

But none of it gives me as much satisfaction as buying a couple thousand dollar ownership stake in a company. And none of my various vices feels nearly as good as hiking or snorkelling did. Unfortunately I hate my current location for those sorts of things.
>>
I literally don't think its possible for me to ever get a gf at this point. Every fucking day I am in pain thinking about this. I'm 26, I have zero friends, I do not talk to anyone outside work. I do not ever meet girls or talk to them. I have no way of even meeting single girls outside of tinder in which I got zero responses to. I have nobody, and I am only getting older. And in the event I get lucky and meet a girl, I will fuck it all up because I am super bad socially with them and they'll think I'm weird and be turned off. I'm fucking stuck, guys. I am very intelligent and a great problem solver, I cannot solve this problem and its killing me.
>>
>>37780563
Anon, we're going to have to bite the bullet and check out meet up dot com or whatever and find some social hobbies.... probably also some gay shit like Spartan races or going to the gym or something.
>>
>>37778701
unproductive as usual. I should spend all my time reading everything else is a complete waste of time
>>
>>37780596

jesus christ, do you know how bad a social autist like me would stand out at one of those events? I guess its better than nothing though.
>>
File: afterlife pepe.png (315KB, 531x502px) Image search: [Google]
afterlife pepe.png
315KB, 531x502px
>tfw wasting my live reading a thread about people wasting their lives
>>
File: 1373313372608.png (107KB, 841x797px) Image search: [Google]
1373313372608.png
107KB, 841x797px
I have an interview on Monday, but it's going to be really hot and I'll have to travel for an hour to get there.

I'm not looking forward to it at all.
>>
File: 1497107621786.png (496KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1497107621786.png
496KB, 633x758px
>>37778810
my golden died some months ago. his joints were shot and and he couldnt walk anymore so we had to put him down. rubbed his head and his belly the way he like while the vet gave him a lethal dose of opiates. he was 16 which is pretty old for a dog his size. died with that stupid smile on his face that all goldens have. rip.
>>
>try to workout
>its around the house so i just workout around the house
>avoid cunt neighbors much as possible
>some neighbor walking in and catching a glimpse of me
>walk away from him
>try to see if he is still there
>he is just standing there waiting for me to come out
>i pop out and tell him hi
>OH YOU KNOW I WAS JUST CHECKING YOU NEVER KNOW SOME PEOPLE CAN COME AND BREAK THINGS

fuck man, now i know what robots has been saying about working out in public.
if you have any kind of routine, discrete as it is, someone will eventually follow you. holy shit
>>
File: sadfog.jpg (61KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
sadfog.jpg
61KB, 400x388px
>be ugly manlet
>worked all through my 20s for house/savings so maybe i can snag a waifu
>32 now and have everything but waifu

I should sell everything and become and nomad
>>
>>37780747
why do you work out in public
>>
File: 1493653489380s.jpg (6KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493653489380s.jpg
6KB, 209x250px
>27
>Doing Degree for parents sake
>Want to die but don't want to hurt mom

Man was not meant to age beyond 25
>>
>>37780790
because sunlight and walking is the best kind of exercise
>>
>>37780859
you could also just lift at home. or are you doing some gay aerobics?
>>
>>37779969
it means it's time to wake up
>>
25, Still muddling through university. Made dean's list again for spring semester so that's good.

Still trappes living with bipolar psycho mom who keeps too many animals. No job and my savings are almost all gone. Car died. Dependent on mom now to allow me to use one of her spare vehicles and tolerate me. Still lonely KV. Past 18 months have been brutal on my mental health.

In that time have started university and quit job. Gained all the weight back I lost and lost all my fitness. Was working towards running a marathon, cant do shit now. Minor back injury and other problems has rendered running a nonoption for me now. Too poor to afford gym or pool membership. Im fat, in constant pain, and out of breath all the time. I cant sleep. Always stressing about school and finances. Feel myself getting stupider. Cant focus think clearly or read books anymore, still managing to cling to good GPA though.

What do I do ladz? Help.
>>
>>37780874
lifting is not exercise
>>
>>37778701
>Try to get into crypto
>Manage to lose money in a bull market
I honestly can't understand how I managed to become such a failure. No wonder I can't get a job.
>>
I just don't see the point in living anymore except to avoid facing the unknown and learn everything to learn and have as much fun as possible before death comes.

Seriously, why should I "get a life" and bother to be more successful, start a family and do all the other things normal people do?
>>
>>37780882
adderall

akdfajslfkas;lkfjsalfkajslfjdskj
>>
>really nice Chad from college had a kid on Thursday
>not even mad because he's like the nicest guy in the world and he works extremely hard and everyone loves him
>his photo of his son has like 2,000 likes and comments on facebook
>my other friend is getting married
>I'm 26 and not only do I not have a gf I literally don't have any prospects whatsoever and the entire concept of meeting someone and developing a romantic/sexual relationship with them is extremely foreign and alien to me
>my mom is 63 and I keep thinking that she will never be a grandmother because I'm such a fucking loser
>dead-end job that I hate
>can't find another one because I hate my industry and want to jump to another one
>probably going to get fired soon which is bad because I need my health insurance

fucking life man
>>
>>37780894
i can understand now why people look at you weird
>>
>>37780908
if you are ugly or fat i can understand. but if you are neither of those things get your life back in order.
if those 2 factors are not limiting you in getting a life then you are just a lazy piece of shit
>>
>>37780819
>doing anything for your parents sake
theyre the reason im so fucked up. stopped caring what they think a long time ago.
>>
>>37780929
do you really think that lifting a gay dumbell with 1 hand is harder than using your entire body weight to carry yourself?
>>
>>37779969

Why do you idiots post that? Are you really that retarded to think that normal people won't see through your humble brags?
You obviously know what it means. You just want others to tell you, so you can feel even better.
Pathetic.
>>
>>37781048
t. lardarse
>>
>>37778810
>>37779741
>>37779843
>>37780011
>>37780383
>>37780742
you guys are breaking my heart
>>
>>37781036
i was more thinking about doing compound exercises with a barbell. but i still dont know what exercises you actually do that requires you do go outside and what youre goals are. for weight loss and building muscle, lifting is certainly the best thing you can do by yourself.
>>
NEET for over 2 years now.
I should just kill myself but I don't have the balls to do it.

>How you holdin up?
Fine as long as I can follow my usual escapism routines. Horrible when I can't. I literally got up at 4 AM in the morning yesterday because I woke up and I couldn't chase away THOSE thoughts.
>>
File: 1497704436614.jpg (52KB, 479x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497704436614.jpg
52KB, 479x540px
Got another job offer, 105k again on this one. I didn't take the last one because I didn't want to move but I think I have to "man up" and do it.

Is IT the only field robots can make good money?
>>
>>37781136

What are those thoughts?
>>
>>37781121
this is a good advice for someone who is under 180lbs. bigger people might injure themselves with intense workouts.
when normies say "just run bro" they don't account that extra 40 or 50 extra pound you carry
>>
>>37780563
your intelligence is whats causing your lack of success, coming from someone who had the same problem, let it go
Let it all go, don't think and just have fun. Thats all girls really want, they just want to feel comfortable around someone, like they can be themselves and have fun with you.
>>
>>37781182
i didnt recommend running, and people who know anything dont recommend running either for someone really overweight, they actually recommend doing nothing much before you fix your diet. but if youre not extremely overweight there is no reason not to lift.
>>
>>37778810
fuck anon, I'm sorry. he was a qt and it sounds like he was lucky to have you in his life
>>
>>37780563

>calling himself intelligent

That's a sign that you're a narcissistic idiot.
>>
>>37781165
What do you need to get that kind of income? What sub-field of IT do you specialize in, if any? Did you need a bachelor's?
>>
>>37781178
How I'm wasting away my life, opportunities, talents, how I'm a parasite to my parents instead of their joy, how I'm a fat, unfit fuck that is sweating after 15 minutes of normal walking (I wasn't fit ever in my life, but at least I could do 15 km on foot or 60 km by bike), how I never do anything with myself even though I have a very clear idea of what I should be doing to get myself out of this shit and so on. You know, the usual.
>>
Chocolate Oreo original
>>
>>37781268

I didn't mean it in that way, I meant like I am really good at solving problems and fixing issues in my life but I can't solve the "no gf" problem.
>>
>>37781279

I know those feels, except for the being fat. I don't understand how you're not trying to fix that if it bothers you that much. At least losing weight is easy compared to the rest.
>>
>>37781279
haha post your cock man just for laughs lol could make. you feel better
>>
>27
>summer keeping me up because of the heat
>right foot feels like it is gunna fall off
PLEASE LET IT BE CANCER
>>
>>37781323

You don't want to die from cancer because it's a slow and agonizing death.
>>
>>37781323
You probably got gout you need to drink more water. I wasnt drinking much during the day and I got gout a fuckloaad foundout I wqsnt drinking enough water. Is rather dehydrate then leave my room.
>>
I'm going through extreme weed withdrawal. I went from vaping 1 ounce every 3 weeks (about $400 a month) down to almost nothing. Hurts bad, but I'm going through a tough period at work and need full alertness and attention. It's hard going through this while working 65-70 hours a week.

I'm sore as shit. I just ran 10 miles and lifted weights for hours. Typical Saturday.

On the plus side, I'm freshly out of student loan debt, and the named partner at my law firm told me a few months ago that I would be promoted to partner at year end. So that's not bad. I'm going to buy some new rifles to celebrate.
>>
>>37781337
At least he's get sympathy for not doing anything and free Gibbs before he wants to die anyway
>>
>>37781313
I'm very average in this regard, you wouldn't even have anything in particular to laugh at, except maybe my fat hairy belly.
>>
>>37781354

quit weed 8 months ago, life sucks even worse without it. I miss smoking a bowl and drinking a cold beer after a long day of work. Now I have no way to relieve stress, life is just 100% horrific.
>>
>>37781368
I'm not trying to laugh at you, anon. Just figure us bros here could share some cock pics lol you know regular robot bonding
>>
>>37781272
Depends on the area etc and this is in the midwest so that's upper high.

I'm networking but other fields can do well, but it's mostly experience. You do not need a degree in most IT fields, pay is almost always based on experience.

In the midwest you can get 50k easy on entry level shit and work your way up.
>>
>>37781378
Yeah, I can't imagine living life completely without weed. I'm not planning on quitting forever, just for a few months while my work is intense. My tolerance was absolutely crazy, anyway.

The worst part about being stoned all day every day, though, is that your quality of sleep suffers. It's easier to get to sleep, but it's not as restful. Otherwise, I've been vaping weed for 15 years. I'm experienced enough that I can run marathons and write legal briefs while stoned, but it makes me tired. It doesn't fit with my life when things are reaaaaaally busy.

Oh well. At least I'm not still using hard drugs! Sober for 7 years now. Wow.
>>
26KHV.

Living in work accommodation which blocks 4chan so having to phone post. Weekend's been good so far, done a tiny bit of work that I was meant to do and spent the rest of the day downloading old Jungle and Drum & Bass tapes and buying new shit off bandcamp. Luke Vibert - UK Garave Vol. 1 is definitely album of the year.

Have some work to do now but putting it off and might watch Officer Downe after some guy here recommended it as being a live action Mad Bull 34, which is an outrageously good Manga.
>>
>>37778701

>26
>Live with mom in Arizona
>Hate it, the only thing I want in the world is to have my own 1 room apartment somewhere cold
>No college finished
>Still in community college with a few beginner credits
>Have to keep changing to more easy things because I'm bad at school and math
>No Job
>No skills

I don't think I'm going to make it lads
>>
File: (73).png (191KB, 501x600px) Image search: [Google]
(73).png
191KB, 501x600px
>was going to meet ex gf
>cancels on me 30 minutes before we were supposed to meet
what am i supposed to do now that i got dressed up
>>
>>37781505
...Patrick?

braaaaapoeirjaslfkd;
>>
>>37779962
>most stem jobs all you to be a millionaire

LOL
>>
>>37781525

No

Original octopus
>>
>>37780742
I have a golden retriever getting old and has joint issues too.
>>
Do you guys ever wonder where you will be at like 35, or 45, and older? I really do wonder if I will grow out of this hell and find a purpose in life, a good woman and start a family and this will just be a dark time of my past. Or if it will just keep getting worse and worse like it has since about 2007 when I turned 17. As far as I can tell, there is no escape. I just don't see light at the end of the tunnel. I cannot recover from being alienated from females for 26 years, I cannot get over my social anxiety and beta shyness. I can somewhat "function" in the real world, I have a job and I've worked 4 different jobs so far. But outside of that, I cannot be normal.
>>
>>37781537
ah.

what're you studying at community college, anon? straight up gen eds for now?
>>
>>37781478
with weed your days are shit but your nights are awesome.
i decided it need to stay focused during the day
>>
>>37781580
probably like hermit in some rural part of my country
>>
>>37781580
I'm already closer to 35 than 25, so I do have an idea what my life will look like, completely grey, uninteresting and without purpose. I think it's still better than doing what my parents and my cousin did, a last ditch effort at marriage out of despair.
>>
>>37781638

God have mercy on us. I guess we can always turn to heroin.
>>
>>37781589

Sort of . Might do web design. I'm not interested it much
>>
File: 1446224041093.gif (711KB, 200x331px) Image search: [Google]
1446224041093.gif
711KB, 200x331px
i'm 29, i dropped out of college, haven't worked full time for 2-3 years, broke, living with parents. I'm done, going to kill myself before 30. If anything let me serve as a warning to you who are younger and able to change their lives. Don't like Academia? go to trade school do something with your lives kids.
>>
>>37781670
NP here. Please don't. They're mixing the craziest shit in bags now. We're administering 4-5 doses of narcan and people still aren't coming back. Last year we needed 1-2.

If you need your fix splurge and go w pills
>>
At the age of 32, I've finally achieved most of my dreams, but I feel like shit. I made $815k last year (this year I'm going to clear around $450k), and I'm in decent shape.

Unfortunately, I'm also a weird, reclusive loner. I literally have no friends. My boss says I'm brilliant, but people at work openly say that I'm REALLY hard to interact with. This isn't a surprise to me. I'm totally aware that I'm distrustful of others, quick to end a conversation, don't like small talk, think everyone else is incompetent, and have zero interest in my co-workers' lives. I also have mildly paranoid thoughts and tendencies. I also don't sleep well because I have nightmares every night.

Turns out it's PTSD. I was first diagnosed 6 months ago. I'm in therapy now. Shit's confusing. I've had an extremely violent and turbulent life, but it seemed "normal" to me until now (I've lost count of how many times I've almost died). Things have been peaceful and stable, so I'm trying to recover.

Just can't get happy, man. I can barely remember EVER being happy. I want to heal.
>>
>>37781756

What do you do to make that much money? Gold diggers won't care if you're autistic.
>>
>>37781756
what do you do? oreagnaoooao
>>
>>37778701
>tfw 25 khv next month
I've accepted my fate and try to keep myself busy with college.
>>
>>37781756
woah. anon want to lend a fellow robot some cash for school/drugs?

[email protected]
>>
>>37781756

How did you make 815k and have a boss? Goldman Sachs?
>>
File: IMG_0533.jpg (113KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0533.jpg
113KB, 491x750px
I work 90+ hours/wk with a guy who detests everything about me. I have scratched my face and neck raw because they're just breaking out like no tomorrow and it's been like this for months now. My nickname at work has literally become "Death". My car, the only car I've ever owned broke down last week so now I'm making a $250/mo extra payment that I can barely afford on a car I didn't want I have to get in the first place. It's a nice car though. I live with my parents who drink heavily and don't remember anything, and are not proud of me no matter what I do because they ran out of pride to give a long time ago and have become insular drunks. I have no social life and I barely have it in me to get through the day without crying. I just want to curl up in front of my computer and play WoW, my happy place. Only 30 hours more and I will be there again. Luckily I'm moving out of my parents this week so that's nice.

I don't like that I put intense mental effort into understanding folks, and they don't do the same for me. It's like I'm trying to be 3D with everyone and most just care to be 2D. I don't mean I wanna delve into your life. But I'm saying I feel with you, partly because that's the only way I know to feel. Life hardens people and they forget that but I won't. Oh well, usually m, in fact most of the time I'm really content and happy. It will be all gravy soon. Just a rough path right now.
>>
>>37781580
actually no, and this is weird.
the page for 45 is completely blank in my mind. honestly i don't think ill make it for some reason.
i do imagine 35 to be either much better or much worse
>>
Turning 25 this Monday, what is it like?
>>
>>37778701
Sorry for disturbing but how does it feel being 25 an up? I will turn 25 next month and i'm scared. I never wanted to get to 18, then 21, then 23, i thought 24 will be my last year and i even ended up in a coma but nope...

It's different from the years before, right? It'll get better, right?
>>
>>37781756
you can't be making that kind of money without rubbing shoulders in the professional world.
bullshit.
>>
>>37781855

Its when the depression starts to hit for real. Like you realize life is not a fucking joke and you're behind and the clock is ticking.
>>
>>37781794
>>37781796
>>37781821
>>37781835
Litigation consulting.
>>
>>37781896

What company desu?
>>
>>37781872
>even ended up in a coma but nope...

greentext pls
>>
>>37781580
I turned 38 last month. Think it was around 35 years old that I fully accepted I'll always be alone.

It took me till the age of 32, when I finally got the courage to visit an escort, that was my first sexual contact with a female. I've visited many prostitutes since then.

There is an upside to not being married with children, lots of disposable income. The mortgage is fully paid up on my house and I bought a new BMW M4 late last year.

I think you just reach a point when you realise, this is it. And I guess you either accept it, or end it. I've accepted it.
>>
>>37781896
>>37781919
whoops didn't mean to include you anon.

an email would be nice could use a little cash if you're feeling generous
>>
>>37781449
Where did you start with the networking? Asking for a friend who needs work on that
>>
>>37781919
no
ravioli mongolia
>>
>>37781794
>>37781796
>>37781835
Also, I'm the absolute best person to handle a crisis. I'm not the smart person in the world, but I'm well-known for handling a crisis like nobody else.

It doesn't matter that I'm abrasive. My professional role isn't to make friends. I'm not a nice person.
>>
File: 1374272894877.jpg (24KB, 243x270px) Image search: [Google]
1374272894877.jpg
24KB, 243x270px
>25
>NEET
>KHV
>too hot
>woke up at 4pm today
>did nothing but play hearts of iron 4
>ragequit because i got conquered as poland by the soviet union even though i was playing on recruit difficulty
>>
>>37781938

Damn I hope I can reach that point. Problem with me is having a decent amount of money is meaningless to me, I grew up with a very wealthy father and got whatever I wanted for the most part. None of it made me happy. A nice car would be cool, some toys like a boat and bike would be cool, but it won't heal the hole in my heart.
>>
File: [screaming internally].png (24KB, 244x191px) Image search: [Google]
[screaming internally].png
24KB, 244x191px
>tfw 26 ugly and fat
>tfw only make $400 a month
>tfw once my parents die don't know how i'll survive
>tfw will be all alone in this world
>Tfw don't know if i'll become homeless or just buy a gun and kill myself
Guys I'm scared of the future and what will happen.
>>
>>37781121

>Lifting
>Good for losing weight

It's amazing to me how many retards believe this. It's like they've never seen powerlifters.
>>
>>37781449
I am learning it on comp tia. Once I get certs should I start trying to apply to a help desk job?
>>
>>37781729
Yeah Im 20 and have these issues, I hurt my back and cant do my trade, and I feel too dumb for college. I am worried ill just be an idiot forever.
>>
I won't accept that I'll always be alone unless I'm on my deathbed.
>>
>>37782162
It has been shown in studies that lifting weights helps you burn more fat when paired with a little cardio than cardio alone because of the boost to metabolism.
On top of this, weight lifting itself burns a lot of calories.
Weight lifters have fat because they have to eat a lot to maintain muscle, and it isn't important to competing to cut fat or anything.
>>
>>37781357
>27
>5'6
>140lbs [ am one of those people that do not show the weight they gained ]
>30x30
>have autism/cerebral palsy/ibs
>irl friendless/single since 07
>couch potato neet
>mom/brother/step-dad still living
>family has a history of getting cancer

>ordered HRT female pills because gunna be the GF since cannot get GF and be one of those twitch streamers that plays retro games
>ordered new mp3 player since last one broke [ getting the usb stick kind because everything else looks like an ishit ]
>brother is getting married in 4months
>>
File: angry pepe.png (246KB, 338x344px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.png
246KB, 338x344px
>>37781505
I'm 27 and need 2 semesters of CC to get muh aa but depression fucked me up good. When it doesn't hit I got top grades, when it does I drop out. FUCKING 8 YEARS post HS. Fuck depression, shit's been fucking me over since 13, if it wasn't for that I'll be rocking at life but nope.
>>
>>37782162
https://youtu.be/YpDnYJJMs0s?t=54
>>
File: old.png (469KB, 583x439px) Image search: [Google]
old.png
469KB, 583x439px
>38
>live with mum and younger sister who is 26
>got fired from shit tier job because I broke a pipe
>collecting gibs right now
>no gf in sight
>people my age are talking to their kids about college
>400lbs
>sleep all day don't want to do anything
>no hobbies
>>
is there a discord for this kind of thread?
>>
>>37782202

Lifting does burn calories, but is inferior to cardio. Combining cardio and lifting is obviously best practice, but in terms of pure weight loss the muscle gains will offset some of the fat loss. Not to mention you mentioning cardio just then was the first time it was mentioned which implies simply lifting is a recommended way to lose weight.
>>
>>37782304
kill yourself loser
discord is for teenbros and fags
>>
>>37782281
How did you let things get this bad?
>>
>>37782269

https://youtu.be/SSvVbhGHtoE

What's your point?
>>
>>37781896
>>37781958
So you went to law school I take it?
>>
>>37779969
she wasn't blushing. she was flushed from having worked so hard bc she was in an effing gym working out. you'll always be alone.
>>
>>37782203
>ordered HRT female pills because gunna be the GF since cannot get GF and be one of those twitch streamers that plays retro games
Don't fall for the trans meme anon, you're only going to fuck yourself up even further.
>>
my goto live streaming site did something to block adblockers that i can't bypass.
i have so little going for me in life that suicide seems like a thoughtful retirement plan, and everyday i think of retiring early.

t. 34 kv neet living at home in a third world shithole
>>
>>37782402
how?

rniutlgberi
>>
File: a single pea.png (543KB, 462x480px) Image search: [Google]
a single pea.png
543KB, 462x480px
>>37782390
I was being hopelessly optimistic anon. But hey, at lest I still have dragon ball super and pokemon sun and moon episodes to look forward too.
>>
>>37782378
first youre saying lifting for weight loss is the same as powerlifters who try to break world records and then you give an example of a guy who obviously has a high bodyfat percentage, something that is not necessary and can easily be dealt with if you cut. do you think his bodyfat has any functions during this lift?
>>
>>37782429

Which third world shithole?

I don't know why I thought this was oregano.
>>
it's weekend and I'm not playing dnd, that's how I'm holding up
everything is meaningless, there's no point in living
>>
File: jones.webm (437KB, 308x312px) Image search: [Google]
jones.webm
437KB, 308x312px
>104 degrees in the house and no ac,no end to the heatwave in sight

someone kill me
>>
>>37782454

>first youre saying lifting for weight loss is the same as powerlifters who try to break world records

No, I am not saying that.
>>
>>37780647
life in 2017 really is something anon
>>
>>37782507

Why not just buy a window AC? They're only like $100.
>>
File: heavy.jpg (43KB, 497x494px) Image search: [Google]
heavy.jpg
43KB, 497x494px
>new found sense of hope and optimism

this life is all we have lads, that can be depressing at times as you realize how much time you've wasted but it can also be uplifting as a motivator to maximize your time on earth before it's all over
>>
>>37782472
Played D&D this week but, my house is so fucking humid that I couldn't concentrate on the fucking game.
>>
Job is fucking killing me. But I need that money if I'm ever going to get a car. So I continue on. I've worked 4 straight days now and I have 3 to go.
>>
>>37782507
I know that feel anon. I live in a trailer and it's always 10 degrees hotter than it is outside. Takes forever to cool down at night too. I am too focused on other shit to buy an ac right now.
>>
>>37781942
I started with college and a job in college but you can also get a help desk job as >>37782177 should to get your foot in the door of IT.
>>
I've slept a total of three hours this since Thursday due to quitting Opiates. Have work on Monday, no idea how I'm possibly going to cope, I'm contemplating using again just so that I can get some sleep but I don't want to make this hellish weekend redundant.
>>
have a question to all of you,do you really believe the final pursuit of happiness in life is to become a father and having a gf? I keep seeing this as if it is heaven or something, im like you(almost 23) but I don't want a family or a gf, I don't believe that would make me happy and is not even a dream for me, what kind of boring life is that? id rather kms instead of having a boring middle class family life, don't you have more ambitious dreams? most of you live in the first world in the best country for making easy money and all of you want in life is a gf and a son?
>>
>>37781354
Hells yea anon, good for ya

>>37781378
This is what i fear. I can quit smoking to hope ill get a better job but thats no sure thing fml
>>
File: cry_wojak.png (149KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
cry_wojak.png
149KB, 1000x600px
>>37782507
>wage cuck
>live in cheap attic loft apartment
>freezing cold in Winter
>boiling hot in Summer
>scared of leaving fan on more than 1 hour a day because of electricity costs
>>
>>37780943
Wow yeah it's just that simple

Fuck off retard
>>
>>37780647
Lad..

Oregano
>>
>tfw just finished another disability hearing

Almost there. This is the worst, but it'll make the rest of my life so much easier
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
>>37778701
3 years of full NEET and 7 years of pretty much wasted time when I was working part time and taking part-time meme courses are finally coming to an end.

I know what I want in life and I finally have that desire. Nothing was guiding me in life before, I was just going through the motions. That's why my life was pretty much put on hold for a decade.

There's no time for me to be sorry and wish that I could have had this epiphany 10 years ago when I was still young and not skinnyfat and not balding but I've already wasted too much time I can't waste anymore by being sad about it.

My only consolation prize is that I was able to hook up with chunky punk and goth and emo girls back in the day.
>>
File: 1390802943604.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1390802943604.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>>37778701
Good, but just ate half a pizza to myself so there's that
We got a discord?
>>
>>37781939
Stop being a fucking parasite to other robots, you disgusting street trash.
>>
>>37786778
So what are you doing now? What do you desire?
>>
>>37782075
>conquered as poland by the soviet union

But anon, that's what actually happened, and Poland had no chance against anyone. Especially Stronk Russia.
>>
File: frog it's not even christmas.png (245KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
frog it's not even christmas.png
245KB, 550x366px
I wanted all my life to be a famous scientist. Now I feel like I'll be lucky if I ever get my bachelor's degree. Still a NEET virgin. Feel sorry for me plz.
>>
>>37781580
>Do you guys ever wonder where you will be at like 35, or 45, and older?

No. I used to wonder about how my life would be now when I was a kid. NOTHING I THOUGHT WOULD HAPPEN, HAPPENED

>didnt get into really good college
>no half decent job
>no gf
>not good at anything
>drive a clunker with no AC in a hot state, and thing is dark green (wish it was white at least, but no, nothing can go right in my life)
>no friends
>not respected
>still living with mom and dad
>>
>>37786900
>So what are you doing now? What do you desire?

I'm currently still a NEET, but I formed myself a daily schedule that revolves around

>exercise
>learning music theory
>learning the interface of my DAW and its various plugins
>playing the piano
>learning Japanese
>looking for a job

not in that order but you get the idea

I used to play all sorts of instruments when I was a kid and younger teen, but then I stopped as soon as it wasn't mandatory for school anymore and about 15 years later I totally forgot all of it.

Music was always what kept me going. Listening to it, discovering new genres and artists, having that perfect sad or angry song when I was feeling sand or angry, having that perfect happy song when I was in a good mood, those songs when I started DUDE WEED LMAO and they felt like religious experiences, etc.

I want to give that back to other people and other kids. There's a bunch of vocational schools around the city that offer music production/audio engineering programs. They cost a shit-ton of money, as does the proper hardware, so for now I'm studying it and trying it on my own. Some helpful anons have also pointed me towards some more resources.

I also don't have a preference as to what kind of music I would record or produce. Background music for mobile games, Justin Bieber's next album, vegan death metal, juggalo rap, etc.

Music is music and it all deserves to be put out there for those who enjoy it.

Oh and Japanese because I'm a fucking weeb and I love Japanese and their music especially. I wouldn't want to live there permanently to be honest but would love to work with their artists. Getting a JLPT is also on my to-do list
>>
>>37787158
>bothering to type all of this
>when you're not a virgin
LOL
Fuck off, normalfag.
>>
File: 1495490384828.png (17KB, 270x195px) Image search: [Google]
1495490384828.png
17KB, 270x195px
>27 yo roast
>spend past years falling for career meme
>just now starting to care what I look like
>dyed hair
>botox for my roastie wrinkles
>slowly working way down to 19 bmi
>booking a plastic surgery consultation soon

On the flipside:
>years of feminist brainwashing gives me mixed feelings on "love yourself"
>live in small town so even a recluse like me will be judged harshly by family peers
>similar backlash from family expected

god forbid anyone feels discomfort that their conception of me is changed. i've accepted i'm going to have to move out when i'm done with the "transformation".
>>
>>37787251
A normalfag wouldn't be posting chinese cartoons on a vietnamese frog-collecting bulletin board. He also wouldn't have settle for chunky punk girls if he could have gotten hot normie girls.

I'm not a robot either though, sure.

Cyborg master race.
>>
>>37787252
>booking a plastic surgery consultation soon
Don't do this. You'll regret it.

What happened to Meg Ryan was a travesty.
>>
>>37787443
>if you get plastic surgery you will look like a 55 yo woman who abused it constantly over the past several decades

very prepared to deal with your types
>>
>>37786940
we feel the same brother
>>
Earn 100k in comfy job yet spend all my money on food and rum. 30k in debt for a shitty car that is worth maybe 12k now. Never had a girlfriend and only ever fucked one landwhale when I was 18. Always trying to think of a way to get morons to give me money but always too lazy to try any of my ideas.
>>
File: 1497728677085.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497728677085.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
I'm starting college in August after being a NEET for 10 years. I've had questions about what I did in all that time by people at my college, it makes me uncomfortable. It's my own fault though.
>>
Almost 27. Make enough money doing crypto to pay bills and eat, so that's all I do now. Could make more if I applied myself to education, but not even free money for going to class is enough to motivate me. I hate everything and everyone. I'm pretty sure I'm developing a mental illness, because I can't control my emotions any more.
>>
>>37787794
>always too lazy to try any of my ideas.
I've lost a lot of my drive and energy getting older. It sucks big time. I would K I L L to have my job back when i was 19-22 and had endless energy.... fuck.
>>
>>37780742
Nearly exact same story anon, except going on 5 years now. Still miss him but don't feel the massive hole he left anymore.
>>
close to the end lads, feel like my family doesn't care about me at all.
>>
File: 1fe.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1fe.png
59KB, 658x662px
>25
>Finishing up a summer community college biology class
>Bordering on a C+, can get a B if I get at least a 75 on the final this Monday
>Literally don't give a single fuck about biology
>Skipped half the summer semester, went to the last two classes...turns out that most of the class is really cool and I could've potentially made some friends
Oh well....my last class before my AA will be Calculus this fall which I dunno...it took me TWO attempts to pass College algebra. It will also probably be my last in person class of my life because I doomed to having to get my bachelor's online since I got poor grades.

M-maybe I'll get a huge social circle and a qt3.14 gf in calc..r-right?
>>
File: 1483298964833.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1483298964833.gif
2MB, 696x478px
Sup lads, here I am a 26 year old piece of shit.

I work part-time for a company that constantly stiffs me on hours and demands I keep myself available for 5 days a week and sometimes only gives me 10 or 12. Pay is mediocre, I could do a lot better if I wasn't too autistic to keep looking for jobs after the first employer I email says "yes, come work for me." I've been here 7 months and feel like it will look bad on my resume if I leave before a full year but I'm tempted more and more every day. Last time this happened, with an employer barely giving me any hours, it took a full year for me to leave.

But hey, at least it's a crew of good people and bossman pays my gas and some maintenance. Fuck.
>>
>>37788223
Huge social circle? Definitely not. Qt3.14 gf... I guess that depends on how attractive you are.

Also go in with the mindset that this is the coolest type of math you could possibly learn. You'll understand so much more about how the world works once you know it.
>>
I did jack shit
2017 is just as bad as 2016
everything just seems empty
>>
>>37788260
I know, it's just kinda sad. I literally had tfwnogf and tfwnofriends since I was like 17.

This calc class might be my last chance to meet people since I'm permanently labeled as the "creepy" guy at work due to being shy. Random girls apologize to me because they think I'm mad at them all the time.

I really regret not going to Biology more since most of the people there were actually cool....granted most of them were like 19-21 but w/e
>>
>>37779810
As someone who is younger but in the same position, what advice do you have for me?
>>
File: 1497505223313.jpg (127KB, 600x521px) Image search: [Google]
1497505223313.jpg
127KB, 600x521px
>26
>going to fail my 6th interview

who knows /fail interviews/ feels?
>>
>>37787794
>earns 100k
>in debt
>hasn't just paid it off in full

I will never understand people like you. I earn next to fucking nothing and I still manage to have a bundle of savings.
>>
>>37788443
Yeah I never understood how people fall for the debt or pay check to pay check memes. Just live within your means, always look for the best prices, etc.

I only make $9.60 an hour and live comfortably and have a few thousand saved
>>
Turning 25 soon.
>been a NEET living in the same room the last 3 years
>haven't had a job since 2014
>still a virgin, but I did hold a girl's hand in high school and kissed 2 cute girls on the mouth at a bar in 2015
>was sober enough to remember the kisses, but too drunk to remember how they felt on my lips
>cried for a week because of that
>never went to college because it seemed like a scam
>have a permit but no license
>bought a vehicle but I'm not legally allowed to drive it by myself because permit
>place to get my license is too far to walk to
>got real skinny, then real fat, then skinny and fat again
>still fat, but not the fattest I've ever been, starting to lose weight again
I could go on but I'm too lazy and scatterbrained. I'll be in this room until my last day I'm sure. It's not too bad in here, those panicky "I gotta get outta here!" moments are getting less and less frequent. Posting is fun sometimes, when I summon the motivation to do so. I hate living like this but I don't wanna go back to the funhouse again, so I've somehow managed to numb the pain with constant music, youtube, thread lurking and the occasional shitpost. Wonder how long that'll last.
>>
I turn 25 on Tuesday. Am I allowed here?
>>
>>37788816
>place to get my license is too far to walk to
Are you another /rural/bro?

How do you deal with the knowledge that you are that useless in life? No bully, this is me talking from my own past issues.
>>
>>37788887
>How do you deal with the knowledge that you are that useless in life?
The same way I deal with everything else, by reminding myself until the pain stops.
>>
File: 1447729513271.png (188KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1447729513271.png
188KB, 500x375px
>>37788423

at least you get interviews, I don't even get phone calls
>>
>28
>have BS in biology
>had decent job making $20/hr
>liked my co-workers and my job
>mom gets terminal cancer
>drop job, and move home across state
>watch her suffer for 8 months
>mentally drained, I just want to roll over and stop existing
>become an alcoholic and abuse xanax and tramadol
>accidentally snapchat a picture of my dick to a coworker when I was fucked up
>can't use job as a reference now
>mom's on home hospice now, should be dead in several days
My mom was my best friend, and my job prospects are fucked. Maybe I'll OD so I don't have to shoot myself in the head.
>>
>>37780895
>>Try to get into crypto
>>Manage to lose money in a bull market
hey look, its me! I somehow managed to drop a grand into BTC, ETH and BAT just as it was "correcting". Im still down, and its slowly coming back up, but for fucks sake, how did I manage to miss the gold rush entirely?

>>37781809
>25
>I've accepted my fate
Oh please.

>>37781872
>It's different from the years before, right?
For like a month, then you realise you are just as young as you were when you were 24, and realise how stupid you are for thinking you are old.

>It'll get better, right?
If you make it better.

>>37786778
>I know what I want in life and I finally have that desire
Good for you. I read your post >>37787158 and think its great you want to get into the nuts and bolts of your DAW and music theory.

Reading what youve written, and I can feel youll absolutely love BECK Mongolian Chop Squad. My favourite anime, ever.

>I was able to hook up with chunky punk and goth and emo girls back in the day.
Fat emo girls are/were my weakness in life. Fuck, I must have busted thousand liters of cum over myspace.

>>37787251
lul so in your eyes, if i fuck a hooker, im a normalfag. if im actually a diagnosed autist, but have had the fugg, im a normie, despite the government having a large file with my name on it saying all the things in the world I am unfit for, because Im NOT normal? Hmmmm really joggles the noggle.
>>
>>37789138
i hate posts like this because i know this is my fate. my parents don't seem to take care of themselves AT ALL and i'm going to be left alone and emotionally ruined when they die.

i hope you find peace somehow
>>
File: 06 - RSD5zIK.png (730KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
06 - RSD5zIK.png
730KB, 1920x1090px
>>37778701

>be me 25
>broke af
>currently studying masters
>everyone my age ...mainly grills are superficial af

like what the fuck happened? when i was in high school. girls weren't this shitty.

can someone explain what the fuck happened? girls can't keep a conversation going an any topic ? trust me i've even tried talking with them about their own tastes like dresses and stuff. nope. always out of words.

are they just existing now to look pretty anons?
>>
File: 78945338795iu4y35.png (446KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
78945338795iu4y35.png
446KB, 492x479px
I spent over $100 on lottery tickets today, and actually won most of it back. Feels good man.
>>
>>37789212

awesome anon..what are you again thinking of spending it on? another lottery?
>>
>26 in two months
>Still don't know how to """"meet girls""""
I will always be the same
>>
File: AAAHHHHH.png (441KB, 530x394px) Image search: [Google]
AAAHHHHH.png
441KB, 530x394px
Why don't you people just kill some degenerates and an hero? I don't get it. Why would you subject yourself to being a washed up and sorry excuse for a man?

>INB4 muh parents
Your parents think you're a fucking loser.
>>
>>37789227
Yep, probably re-gamble it all on the next Super Lotto draw, in hopes of winning the lottery on the first day of summer.
>>
>>37789255
Nice projection, I'm a loser partially because my parents think I'm perfect and can do no wrong.
>>
File: ss-129.jpg (689KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss-129.jpg
689KB, 1920x1080px
>>37786922
I guess so, but I was actually winning this war. The Soviets lost 2 wars at the same time and even though I won my war against the Soviets, the Germans won a separate war against the Soviets and annexed my core territory, then gave my land to the Soviets that they just conquered.

I was pretty salty about it.
>>
>>37789241
take some pics of yourself that dont look like shit and brave the whale waters online
>>
Stressed. In a masters program and finances are not lining up. Worst (likely) case scenario is that I'll have to quit the program and put my career on hold.
>>
File: 14 - jJsG6LL.png (265KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
14 - jJsG6LL.png
265KB, 1920x1090px
>>37789255

says the one posting in an animu imageboard.

you can stop your power trip right there faggot. you have to actually put down someone to feel better on a degenerate imageboard. how pathetic is that?

shut the fuck up and gtfo if you are that much better.
>>
>>37786841
>just ate half a pizza to myself
well what else have you eaten today?

>>37779708
>Future is looking good-ish
your future
is coming on
is coming on
is coming on

>>37779819
das gay

>>37780563
>I have no way of even meeting single girls outside of tinder
There are 120,0000 dating sites/apps. If you were so intelligent you would have tried them all before declaring yourself unable to EVER get a girl at the "OH SO ANCIENT" age of twenty fucking six.

>>37780647
oh lawd i dont like this.

>>37780686
>I have an interview on Monday
for what?

>>37780786
>I should sell everything and become and nomad
You should invest in an internet connection and do some online dating

Oh wait you already have one, get to it.

>>37780819
>Man was not meant to age beyond 25
Youre a dipshit.

>>37780882
>Feel myself getting stupider
Well that cant be true if youre on the deans list now can it.

Here is a to do list to fix your shit
>go outside and walk for an hour every morning
>get shitty job to pay to fix car
>quit shitty job when car fixed if you like
>graduate
>???
>profit

>>37780908
>why should I "get a life" and bother to be more successful, start a family and do all the other things normal people do?
If you dont want to, then dont? At the end of the day people are far too concerned with themselves to really pay mind to you. so do as you please.

>>37780925
>I'm 26 and not only do I not have a gf I literally don't have any prospects whatsoever
Internet. Dating.

>>dead-end job that I hate
Is it IT? Because I too hate mine.

>>37781165
>Got another job offer, 105k again on this one
Alphabet agencies, by any chance?
>>37781165
>Is IT the only field robots can make good money?
You need to make it clear that its not generic IT. The realm of difference between hardware repair and network engineers is so vast they are barely related. Also yes, because its the only field losers are allowed.
>>
File: nicepostquote.jpg (91KB, 938x512px) Image search: [Google]
nicepostquote.jpg
91KB, 938x512px
>>37778701
Pretty okay at the moment. Worked today at a 25% increase in wagiebux for working on the weekend.

Going over to dad's house for Father's Day dinner tomorrow and probably going to go home loaded with leftovers from my stepmom.

Bills are paid, a little money in my pocket, even tried hitting on a girl a week ago but it was a miss. That's okay. One of these times a girl will happily say yes.
>>
>>37785909

same situation brah.
>>
>>37781504
Where on earth do you work?

>>37781507
>was going to meet ex gf
Idiot. Its done, its over, block her number and remove her contact from your phone.

>>37781580
>Do you guys ever wonder where you will be at like 35, or 45, and older?
I used to wonder what Id be like at 20, 25 when I was 15. Not what I expected, but I dont think past me would hate this life, at least, maybe, I guess....

>>37781938
>The mortgage is fully paid up on my house and I bought a new BMW M4 late last year.
Before 40? Fuck... I need to get my shit together and get some more money I think.

>>37781842
>I work 90+ hours/wk with a guy who detests everything about me
Where the fuck do you work?

>>37781855
>what is it like?
Exactly like being 24.

>>37782096
>I'm scared of the future and what will happen
Then get a job

>>37782201
Good attitude.

>>37782281
>people my age are talking to their kids about college
RIP

>>37782429
>i have so little going for me in life that suicide seems like a thoughtful retirement plan
Then why dont you make something go your way?

>>37785909
>scared of leaving fan on more than 1 hour a day because of electricity costs
Its a fucking FAN.

>>37783121
>new found sense of hope and optimism
Good for you, what are you going to do with it?

>>37783185
>So I continue on
Youre gonna make it.

>>37783942
>I'm contemplating using again just so that I can get some sleep
Id advise against it.

>>37785258
Who are you addressing? This thread or society? Because its not just r9k that has those views.

>>37786633
What on earth is it and what does it do for you?

>>37786940
>I feel like I'll be lucky if I ever get my bachelor's degree
In what?
>>
File: seinfeld_theopposite-640x480.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld_theopposite-640x480.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>In this episode, our hero, Anon, finally gets gf

Guys, it happened. Have my first gf. It's weird and I'm not sure what's gonna become of it all, but it should be an interesting journey. Hold out hope, anons. The universe provides if you're willing to let it.
>>
File: 1385744909044.gif (1MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1385744909044.gif
1MB, 255x191px
>>37789212
>only won most of it back
>didn't even break even or profit
>"i made off like a bandit, time to buy some more!"
nigger what are you doing?! the lotto is a surefire way to fall for the paycheck to paycheck and poverty memes

There's a reason the majority of people buying lottos are Jamal and Cletus....
>>
>>37787252
BEGONE THOT U DONT BELONG HERE
>>
>>37789212
>actually won most of it back
you could have won all of it back by just not

but don't let that stop you
>>
>30
>just graduated university (BS)
>have an interview on Tues
Not really hopeful to get it desu. Not really sure I want it, either. Only took the degree because it seemed like the laziest thing (I also love doing it, but I don't know if I want to do it in an official, traditional capacity), and now I'm stuck because all office jobs either want a related degree (business, accounting, etc.) or a year+ of experience, and all my job experience is in unrelated crap. Oh well.
>>
>>37787794
>100k in comfy job
What job?

>>37788443
Theres a difference between having debt and being in debt. I have about 60k of debt for uni, a car and credit card. Im not IN debt though, because I make enough money to make my payments each month and not have it impact my life. Sounds like the guy youre replying to just used the wrong term because 30k of debt is only 140$ a week in repayments using most standard car loans.

>>37787824
>in 25 + thread
>just starting college
Good. Youll appreciate it more. You will probably hate every, single, person you encounter at uni. Most will be too young to realise what they are pissing away, some will be professional students who have nothing but soundbites of leftist trivia to offer.

Please, study, take it seriously. I fucked it up when I was there because I was too young to appreciate what uni is. I thought it was just another containment area like school was.

>>37787829
>Make enough money doing crypto to pay bills and eat, so that's all I do now
Aww nigga fuck you. I dumped cash in and immediately made losses lel.

>>37788141
If they didnt they would have removed you from their home.

>>37788240
>it will look bad on my resume if I leave before a full year
It will only look bad if you dont have something to walk straight into. Leaving after 7 months then having a 3 month gap looks bad. Not marching from one to another.

>>37788264
>2017 is just as bad as 2016
Nigger theres still 50 fucking percent of the year. Thats plenty of time to make it better than last year.

>>37788423
>who knows /fail interviews/ feels?
I do, because i keep applying for jobs Im not qualified for to get out of the IT hardware repair circuit, but I cant get any decent jobs because I dont have experience, and I cant get experience because I cant get the fucking jobs.

>>37788816
>never went to college because it seemed like a scam
More so than sitting at home f5ing a mongolian basket weaving forum?

>>37788843
Sure.

>>37789138
Im so sorry anon.
>>
>>37789563
>In what?
I tried for chemical engineering, but my grades dropped drastically after the first year and I left for mental health reasons. Life hasn't been good to me since. If I went back I think I would go for either pure math or physics.
>>
>>37787252
will you be my gf pls

we can get married before we're 30 so we both wont look like failures :)
>>
>>37789206
>currently studying masters
In what dude?
>girls can't keep a conversation going an any topic ?
They were like this in high school, trust me. Ive run through MANY, MANY girls, and I hate 99% of the female population because of how shallow and absent they are. Its so rare to find a girl you can actually have a convo with.

>>37789241
>Still don't know how to """"meet girls""""
Internet dating thats not tinder.

>>37789356
>In a masters program
What for?

>>37789393
You are such a positive beacon, I like it. Good for you dude.

>>37789587
>The universe provides if you're willing to let it.
I think some people on this board dont get that. The same poster is making
>tfwnogf
and
>tfw only 3/10s attracted to you
Nigger you asked for a gf and one came along, now you dont want it?

>>37789690
>>just graduated university (BS)
>>have an interview on Tues
Hey man that sounds pretty hopeful. I never got anything that quickly out of uni.

>>37789718
>chemical engineering
Fuck me, yeah dude I dont think theres much in the world thats as hard as thi-
>>37789718
>pure math or physics
I take that back. Well if you do go back and get either of these, remember, the alphabet agencies will want to hire you! Youll be GUARANTEED a job.
>inb4 but im a sperg
who the fuck do you think works at the nsa..?
>>
>>37789587
how old are you senpachi

i need to knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>37789673
suck my dick

>>37789753
>will you be my gf pls
maybe if i fail to find someone in the next few years. i hope you're okay with roast near its exp date
>>
>>37789753
i actually hate people like you even more than the worst of the worst of females
>>
Im so glad this thread has turned into a daily

I was trying so hard for a few weeks to make one every single day, it makes me happy someone else has opened it.

This thread is the only reason I come to arcanine.
>>
>>37789975
I was kidding

Your autism is showing :^)

>>37789962
I love me some Arbys every now and then
>>
>27
>AU$56k gov job. Massive amounts of disposable income since I live at home but not enough because rent/house prices are insane
>No license because lazy shit
>Slim built/small amount of muscle tone/mass
>Have a (female) friend with benefits, mostly only do oral stuff though but it's still great. I was a virgin until 2 months ago
I've got a lot of great things going for me and a lot that isn't.
>>
>>37789690
>Not really hopeful to get it desu. Not really sure I want it, either.

I know feel like i need a job but really dont feel like working a shit job.
>>
>>37790025
It's not even that it's a bad job (maybe not), but I don't even know if I want to go into that field. There's a lot of responsibility and risk, and not a lot of pay (not that I care so much about that, but relative to the crap I would have to go through, a bit more money would be better).
>>
>>37790022
This thread is for robots not normos like you
OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>37790022
what do you do in gov? I've been wanting to get into it but heard there's a stigma with public sector people and once you go in it's hard to go back to private sector and I don't want to pidgeon hole myself

What's the work culture like? Of course it depends on what you do

>tfw live in Australia the most normie country in Gold Coast the most normie city

I dont know about the housing costs here either, housing crash soon anon (I hope)
>>
>>37790137
I used to collect guru pictures and had a brief fascination with cracky-chan
>>37790148
I do admin in NSW Health. I struggled to get any employment so have yet to try the private sector. I imagine the stigma could be because profits/productivity are measured differently. I can do fuck all for 1/2 the day and still be fine because there's no pressure for me to make a sale or close something, just to make sure my work is done.
>What's the work culture like? Of course it depends on what you do
Most people are lovely. There's no pressure to socialize but quite a bit of opportunity to do so if you wish. Senior management really struggles to understand difficulties fact by lower levels though and this has caused a lot of resentment.
>>
>>37782096
If you work full time at min wage that's 40 a week at $10 and that's 400 a week and that's 3-4weeks a month so that's like $1000 a month after 15% goes to taxes how the fuck are you making 400 a month
>>
In an abusive relationship, don't know how I'm going to get out. I think I have to soon.
>>
>>37790487
kill them.

killorginals
>>
>>37790253
>how the fuck are you making 400 a month
...are you really this dense

hes on neetbux
>>
>>37778701
Just quit my job. Lied to everybody and told them I was going to get an apprenticeship as a stonemason. No idea what i'll tell them if i see them around town. i hate myself for leaving but I just can't deal with a job right now. they even signed a card for me and got all upset that i'm leaving. was nice having people like me
>>
File: Eomer_205.jpg (70KB, 793x431px) Image search: [Google]
Eomer_205.jpg
70KB, 793x431px
>>37789947
27yo

Desu oregano
>>
>>37781842
is it even legal to do 90 hours? I do 48 and i find that hard
>>
>>37790646
Stop posting pictures of Eomer please. It's so fucking depressing knowing people like him are born with God like aesthetics while I got the genetics scrapped off the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>37790646
Thanks man, give me a little hope. I'm 25 and my only physical experiences (sex, kissing, touching/holding) with women were with escorts.

It's a weird feel. People here meme that they're supposed to give you confidence/practice with women, but on the inside I'm still the same old shy 13 yr old I always was.
>>
File: 1496945462271.jpg (171KB, 791x938px) Image search: [Google]
1496945462271.jpg
171KB, 791x938px
>>37790697
My bad, anon

Desu
>>
I'm turning 25 in a few months and I make 42k a year working at a jail.
I want to be a cop. I feel poor and stypid. Wife making 23k.
Together we make ok money. I
>tfw fear she will eventually leave me for a man that can provide more so she can start having babies.
I'm so depressed. I want kids but don't want her to work so much.
>>
>>37790778
>I want to be a cop
Then become one..?
>>
>>37790778
>tfw gf and i are poorfags and already bred her
don't worry m8
>>
>>37791401
it's actually really hard to be a cop they have endless applications to the point where (((they))) turned in into a money making scheme

being private security would be better
>>
>>37782323
Gaining Lean Body Mass (LBM) will (slightly) increase resting metabolism and moderately increase working metabolism.
Lifting heavy will mildly increase testosterone levels which will reduce fat retention and change fat distribution.
Anaerobic exercise burns a moderate amount of calories.

Cardio... will just burn a moderate amount of calories.

Both are inferior fat loss strategies on their own though. The best way to lose fat is simply to eat at a significant caloric deficit.
>>
>>37791621
>it's actually really hard to be a cop
Where the hell do you live, because its easier than army here in aus.
>>
>>37791638
america. it's one of the last few good jobs left so it's in high demand

>aus
>army

magnanimus keks
>>
>>37789212
Trade crypto instead of lotto better risk reward
>>
>>37779741
My childhood cat died at 20 or so years old last month. Feelsbadman
>>
>>37778701
Buying a pet fish today, going to be my first pet at 25 since I literally was not allowed to have pets or friends thanks to psychotic mom

P. Excited
>>
>>37780742
my lab is starting to go blind and he just sleeps all day. if this doggo goes ill be one huge mess.
>>
I cannot talk to my parents. It makes me angry for some reason. I talk to other people, but I fake being normal because it's easier than rudely ignoring them or explaining myself.

I don't know what to do, just thinking about them makes me furious and I want to kill myself. The thing is, they haven't done anything wrong. It's just that I'm a huge failure and I can't lie to them. I can't fake being normal with them, because they know and there's no point for me to do anything, including talking. Therefore it makes me super angry that I have to talk to them, because it reminds me that I have to live this life reluctantly since I don't have the guts to kill myself.
Having to live a life reluctantly and going through the chores and effort without having anything to gain from it makes me incredibly angry.

I think writing this down helped me shed some light into the reason actually.
>>
I love u an fuck your face p.s. eat shit
>>
File: earlylooks.jpg (277KB, 1230x715px) Image search: [Google]
earlylooks.jpg
277KB, 1230x715px
Pretty good
>woke up
>cleaned my kitchen
>put dirty clothes into washing machine
>created a thread on r9k which died within a few minutes
>created a excel spreadsheet for my daily routine for the rest of the year
>worked on a spreadsheet for daily caloric intake
>bought a scale and a Rosary on amazon
>put clothes into dryer
>currently munching on some peppers while lurking this place
I've some chicken in the oven with some potatoes
think i'll continue to work on the spreadsheet in a bit or so(pic is WIP, i'm way further now. i've four diagrams for protein, calories,fat and carbs and a small database with all the food from local supermarkets like aldi) so i only have to select which food and type the amount
later i'll continue reading the bible
next Wednesday I'll get my car from the seller
and to top it all i've three weeks off

i'm pretty chill right now
>>
>>37781580
I always thought about worst case scenarios how my life would be like when I was 18, 20, 25 so I am sure my worst case scenarios will be pretty close to the truth on those too.
>>
>>37793809

>taking a picture of your screen
You might want to research some basic consumer computer usage topics.
>>
>>37781891
My life is a fucking joke though, it did not become that way intentionally but still.
>>
>>37793824
it was a picture i sent with whatsapp to a friend i know how to screenshot but i dont know why i defend myself to some anonymous person on a mongolian throat singing forum
>>
>>37793809

How do you measure your food intake? I mean, how can you know how many grams you ate of something? It seems like a pain in the ass to literally put every ingredient on a scale and I doubt people do that.
>>
>>37787252
Fuck off and never come back. This place is infested with normies and roasties, robots my ass.
>>
>>37793912
I put it on a kitchen scale
>>
File: IMG_0457.jpg (31KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0457.jpg
31KB, 400x387px
Hanging in there. I moved to Miami for work and no one speaks English so I think I'm going to try to learn Spanish. Any tips from bilingual bots?
>>
>>37793809
My not use MyFitnessPal?

Good luck on the weight loss. I do autism sheets also for lots of stuff.
>>
File: 1437203714578.jpg (41KB, 534x532px) Image search: [Google]
1437203714578.jpg
41KB, 534x532px
I drank some cheap 50% vodka last night and suddenly woke up at 5:30am with no idea how I wound up in my bed, and with a salad bowl between my legs.

What the fuck did I get the salad bowl for
>>
>>37793960
Or probably had a snack?
>>
>>37793941
Duolingo.com might be of help to get you started. When you're comfortable you should move on to watching shows and reading books
>>
>>37793977
Thank you. I downloaded the Pimsleur Spanish program torrent too. I hope I don't give up on this like I do everything else in life. I'm also hoping I'm not too retarded... I'm 31 and my brain is worse than ever.
>>
>>37793932

That must take ages to measure and write down.
>>
>>37794008
Good luck my man. I'm in a similar situation but i'm learning French
>>
>>37793941

Depends on the person.
Personally I hate websites like Duolingo. Enrolling in a language class, with a qualified teacher and thorough plan is what I prefer. You should also know that it takes a lot of time and that you must do it regularly, daily, ideally for an hour or so.
Check out int and the sticky for additional resources.
>>
>>37794016
Good luck to you as well.

>>37794027
Thanks, I'll check out /int/. Hopefully I can get good enough to shitpost in Spanish which might help me learn it.
>>
>>37793930
>Fuck off and never come back
if it goes well maybe this will happen. chances are i'll just crawl back here like the last several times i attempted to stop being a loser
>>
>>37794044

>Hopefully I can get good enough to shitpost in Spanish which might help me learn it.
That's a key thing, actually. You have to use the language. Just learning it without applying it won't work, because you'll forget everything.
I am having trouble finding websites in the language I want to learn. 4chan is pretty much the only thing where I actively post and I can't find anything where I could apply and practice the other language. People that learn English have it so easy.
>>
>>37794163
/int/ doesn't have a general for your language?
>>
>>37794245

It does, but it's idiots posting the same memes and talking about edgy politics. Also, since my flag sticks so much out it's pretty much as if I were using a name and tripcode.
>>
>>37794295
Ah okay. For learning Spanish I was thinking of trying hispachan too.
>>
>>37794295
>since my flag sticks so much out

Let me guess, everytime you post, someone answers something like

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>37794295
What about getting a proxy?
>>
File: 1465631238721.jpg (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465631238721.jpg
98KB, 400x400px
>>37793809
>i want to change my life
>first thing I'll do is shitpost on r9k!
>>
>>37794426

Not really. I just don't want to lose 50% of the reason to post on here: anonymity (ease of posting being the other 50%). I also feel self-conscious about my language skills, so they might notice it more when I make mistakes.
But mostly it's because there's nothing to talk about there. I only post on r9k when I want to share my sadness and on g (only in the Linux thread).

>>37794441

VPNs cost money and web proxies are super slow and unreliable.
>>
>>37794790

If you like manga, may I suggest reading online spanish translation?
The dialogues are usually entry-level and it gives you an incentive to read it every week.
>>
>>37795007
I think he's learning something other than Spanish. I'm the guy learning Spanish.. do you have an example of what I could read? I don't read manga but you idea sounds really good!
>>
File: 1493929091744.png (77KB, 771x686px) Image search: [Google]
1493929091744.png
77KB, 771x686px
>>37789933
>Internet dating thats not tinder
I never get any responses
>>
>>37795368
I know the feeling about not knowing how to meet girls. I actually don't really meet people at all though, so it's not specific to girls. I go to work, I go home exhausted, I shitpost a bit, I sleep. Weekends I catch up with errands... I just don't have any energy anymore.
>>
>>37795821
Yep same here except on weekends I dont do anything
>>
>>37795866
how do normies get all their energy?
>>
>25
> got my degree in accounting and law
> employed by International advisory company (not big 4 but they are huge enough).
> day by day realize my job is complete bullshit and meaningless
> just want to throw everything run away from my coworkers and clients, I hate every single of them.
honestly I wish I was math teacher or programmer. fuck this corporate bullshit
>>
>26
>no gf
>somehow land decent office job despite no qualifications or degree
>but be autistic and shy
>talking to co-workers is somewhat manageable, but can only utter 'yes' or 'no' to my boss when he talks to me because of inferiority complex
>meanwhile he is calm, collected and authorative
>think he secretly hates me and is going to fire me anyday now
>also lot of mental problems and ticks and physical issues
>trying to keep up the facade of normalry while enduring several nervous breakdowns daily

someone get me off this ride
>>
Husband died last year. Overdose on pain-meds, probable suicide.

We both got together because we were no good with people. We had sex all of maybe three times in seven years, both basically being total NEETs.

I'm sat in a dark room at his mothers the size of a toilet cubicle getting used to anti-depressants, annoyed I can't do stims or drink.

I have no kind of life. One friend from the next city over from my younger years visits once a month to check on me.

I live here now. I'll probably die here, just like he did.
>>
>>37796236
Don't get on the anti-depressants. They don't work and are hard as fuck to get off of.

Also reeee that you had sex
>>
Few more months and i'll be able to join these threads.
At least i'll have some sense of accomplishment.
>Yes! I finally made it to the lowest of the low. The 25+ group.
Can't wait.
>>
>>37793809
Good going, Elliot. Mr Robot will be so proud.

...Oh, I get the name of the show now.

The show is literally about anonymous and the protagonist is an anxiety crippled mentally ill wreck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRf3pWjDL9c
>>
>>37780747
>morbidly obese
>have treadmill but its in the garage and its hot
>when parents aren't home i literally walk in circles around the house for hours
>lost about 100lbs doing this with a diet

now that i've moved out, i kind of miss the circle i used to walk between the kitchen, dining room, and living room. at first i just did it because i was too ashamed at how fat i was to walk in public.
>>
>>37796265
>Don't get on the anti-depressants. They don't work and are hard as fuck to get off of.

I'm trying to find the least evil I can that's as reliable as possible. If I have to, I'll just take sedatives and sleep through it.

>Also reeee that you had sex
I've never had an orgasm that I didn't make myself.

I'm also not christmas cake anymore. I'm new years left-overs now.
>>
>>37778810
I'm sorry my dude, that's an adorable pupper and I'm sure he was thankful for the good life you gave him. He's in doggo heaven now
>>
>>37778810
RIP based pupper
>>
sickzii if you are reading this there is still hope!
>>
File: hellsing17.jpg (169KB, 670x971px) Image search: [Google]
hellsing17.jpg
169KB, 670x971px
>>37795233

I cannot answer because it would depend on your level and my spanish is shit.
Try some of them here
> http://www.animextremist.com/mangas.htm
You may want to avoid talking heads stories with convoluted plots like Death Note.

It's much like the gym: it must be easy enough to succeed but hard enough to push you. The thing is that your brain will register more words like this than by reading dumb list of "20 words" about this and that.
>>
I'm a 26-year-old female, I'm enjoying my summer despite being single still.

>been studying for falconry test
>got sponsor for hunting season this fall/winter
>hanging out with family
>working, which has been fun even though I don't make much
>got a new phone

I don't have friends outside of my family but I don't seem to care too much anymore. I never freak out and try to befriend people online or lie around and feel depressed. I just enjoy hanging out by myself. Maybe I can actually be happy.
>>
>>37778701
Boring so far. Biked yesterday for half an hour and just went home because I didn't feel like continuing. Feeling under the weather this morning.
>>
>>37796236
>drug addicted sex crazed divorcee
fuck off you disgusting cunt
>>
>>37796417
Thanks. Yeah, I know what you mean. This Doulingo app is pretty good, seems to do everything in 10 minute increments which works for my poor attention span.
>>
File: maxresdefault (9).jpg (34KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (9).jpg
34KB, 1920x1080px
Went to visit mum on a weekend. She noted how fat I'm getting. Even my younger sister thinks I'm way too fat.

FeelsBadMan
>>
>>37796937
Lose some weight? Being fat sucks. I feel much better now that I'm thin again.
>>
>>37796982

Its getting motivated to lose weight and I had a bloodtest to see if I have a underactive thyroid as recommended by my GP, so I'm waiting on the results before I hard commit to a routine.
>>
>>37797023
My doctor did that test too. Even if you do have one, you'll still need to change your eating habits. Might as well start now.

Motivation wise, I find a general is helpful. /fit/ has /fat/, probably the best all around one.
>>
File: 1497483941310.jpg (108KB, 576x498px) Image search: [Google]
1497483941310.jpg
108KB, 576x498px
>>37796982
Its hard as hell, I cut my portions in 3rds and I never really ate. I only drink water and I exercise almost every day to the point where I have blisters on my feet

Im 5'8 186 and this shit wont come off
>>
>>37797540
>cut my portions
Are you still eating shit though? Or eating healthy stuff?
>>
First date in four years canceled on me. I'm sure I did something to deserve this.
>>
>>37798015
I've been eating fish, beef, salads, and chicken

i don't eat any junk food or starches
>>
>>37798051
Yes. You did not get born a Chad. That's your crime.

Also as for OP. I feel like shit and am drunk. Not drunk enough to feel great though.
>>
>>37798090
Interesante. How are the fruits/veggies? I don't think meats are what you want to eat if you're just trying to lose weight.

My body weight changes a lot but if I'm trying to cut back on the chub, I'll drink a shit ton of water and a glass or two of V8 fruit/vegetable mix. For me the hunger fades away a little bit with drinks if i stop paying attention to it.
>>
>>37798210
Id rather just kill myself then cut out meats

its already bad that I barely eat anymore, I'm a soda addict thats trying hard not to relapse and im hobbling around every other day because my feet are in pain

the small portion of dinner I get is the only reprieve I have left
>>
>>37798090
Have you tried keto?
>>
>>37797540
>>37798304
>186lbs
>barely eat

yeah ok fatty. you lie to yourself and that's why you don't lose weight
>>
>>37798304
>foot pain
Have you tried bicycling? It's a lot less hard on the feet and can burn a lot more calories per hour.
>>
>>37798391
I need to learn, I grew up alone and never taught myself, I should'v though
>>
>>37798343
>he comes on a 25+ board on r9k to shitpost
>>
>>37782095
same here man money can only go so far when it comes to making a better mental state lol
>>
>>37798659
bullshit
try living paycheque to paycheque you fucking failed normal
>>
>>37781165
Bitch 105k is plenty for one person no matter where you live.
>>
>>37798540
im almost 30 and I weighed 210lb+ nearly 2 years ago. when I finally stopped lying to myself and making excuses and actually stopped eating so fucking much I started losing weight. I am now 163lbs. people need to hear the truth and quit making excuses for why they can't lose weight even though they eat "nothing"
>>
>>37782162
weight isn't the core problem. the core problem is that I'm a lardass. I think being a big fella in shape is still better than being a lardass.
>>
>>37786940
>tfw want to be a physicist
>tfw i dont even know if i can go to college because of shit access test grades
>tfw if i am lucky enough to get into physics i know i will never get my degree because i'm too dumb

sucks to be low iq
>>
29 y/o NEET kissless virgin, used to be a software developer now working on a porn game that seems pretty popular, will likely sell it later this year once it's complete (if i complete it, motivation is dead).

moved back in with parents, only have about 10k left in the bank. want to kill myself 24/7.
>>
>>37789700
Crypto isn't for brainlets. Make a procedure and follow it. I know I'm emotional, so I set hard targets for my losses and let it ride.
>>
>hottest its been in ireland in years
>go outside walking in dublincity for 2 hours
>spoke to no-one, knew no-one
>came home

god damn having no friends is shit. i dont care about doing stuff on my own. ive done, and will continue to do, various shit alone. but not being able to experience shit with other people, and discover new things with other people is soul destroying.

ive spend my lateteens, and early twenties 26 in oct either playing vidya on my own, or doing random shit on my own. never really speaking to other people.
I think because of this, I don't even know how to have a conversation with people.
>>
>>37799432
Why would I lie on an anonymous image board to anonymous people anonymously

apparently you lost braincells with your weight.

nothing I said in my post is a lie. I eat 1k calories a day with a 2k cheat day on some Wednesdays or Fridays

apparently im talking to a brain damaged 10 year old though so what does it matter anyway
>>
>>37801382

Use the internet to find friends. I think Bumble or similar apps can be used for that. There's also meet.com or however that website is called.
>>
>>37801389
1.5k calories

typo
>>
>>37801440
i doubt they could put up with my 'tism
i am a map-painting natsocaboo
>>
File: pepe glad.png (753KB, 829x629px) Image search: [Google]
pepe glad.png
753KB, 829x629px
>>37796497
>>been studying for falconry test
>>got sponsor for hunting season this fall/winter
if you like growing things you'll be a got tier gf
>>
File: 1465581847634.jpg (63KB, 450x562px) Image search: [Google]
1465581847634.jpg
63KB, 450x562px
Becoming more and more lethargic once again.

This life is not for me.
>>
File: apu.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
apu.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>37789182
>>I know what I want in life and I finally have that desire
>Good for you. I read your post >>37787158 and think its great you want to get into the nuts and bolts of your DAW and music theory.
>Reading what youve written, and I can feel youll absolutely love BECK Mongolian Chop Squad. My favourite anime, ever.
>>I was able to hook up with chunky punk and goth and emo girls back in the day.
>Fat emo girls are/were my weakness in life. Fuck, I must have busted thousand liters of cum over myspace.

Thank s for the words senpai I'll check that anime out

There's also Your Lie In April which is about a pianist and violin player but that one is sad as shit apparently
>>
>>37778701
Binge-drank and smoked for 40 hours straight, slept, now thinking about resuming the binge, since i remembered i don't have work tomorrow.
>>
Pretty miserable, the heat is making me nauseous
>>
>>37778701
Pretty good, almost finished the first half of my Governmental Networks paper. Played some CK2. Ordered a calzone for my gf. Don't have a shift in the morning (not that i'd mind if I did).
>>
Been laying in my bed for 5 hours after only 2 hours of sleep. I'm getting moments of bad anxiety because I feel like shooting myself really badly, and the imagery of me going through with it is fucking me up. All in all, not a bad day.
>>
>27
>Work a dead end job
>Generally get along with coworkers but they're all quite a bit older than me & have families
>Absolutely soul draining & mind numbing work
>Most of my high school friends have long term relationships & some even have kids now, only one is still in a miserable predicament like me
>Live alone & own a car but otherwise an unremarkable loser
>KHHV, goes without saying though
>Hardly any free time at all with the job & commute
>What little free time I do have is spent watching TV shows/listening to music from the mid-2000s in a futile attempt to convince myself it's still 2004, the last time I was somewhat happy & normal
>Family is thousands of miles away
>Already mostly bald, and what little hair I do have left is turning gray at an alarming rate
>Body is getting weaker, takes longer to heal after doing anything strenuous (I play pickup basketball, probably the only "normie" pastime of mine)
>Turbo manlet, this along with my balding has destroyed my confidence
>Schizophrenic
>I'm pretty sure I have clinical depression as well. Fuck going to a doctor or shrink though; how the fuck is a complete stranger supposed to diagnose/treat someone they've only known for a few hours?

All throughout middle school and high school I kept thinking how awesome adulthood would be, how free & liberating it would be to live by my own rules & not have to do chores and have a curfew. College was my first indication to how shitty adulthood could be (even tried offing myself during my sophomore year, unsuccessfully), but being a working man and forfeiting all my free time to doing something I hate is just too much. How to people do this well into their 40s without killing themselves?
>>
>>37778701
I dont think Im going to make it to 30.

Im stuck in phd hell for engineering where its impossible to socialize with other women in a foreign country.
>>
>>37789587
What an empty normie platitude
>>
File: 1494127929523.jpg (116KB, 533x479px) Image search: [Google]
1494127929523.jpg
116KB, 533x479px
>>37778701
I need to pay off 8 grand in probation debt to get my license back. My body is ready.
>>
>>37796849

not the op but

>sex three times in seven years
>sex crazed
>>
>>37804910
What the duck is probation debt
>>
>>37804947
I havent paid for 3 separate probations that Ive completed, attempted to get my license the other day after its been expired for 7 years and there was a hold. I was like oh fuck its probably all that money for my probation. It sucks, but its better than 2 potential felonies on my record.
>>
>>37804910
what did you do to get on probation
>>
>>37805089
Possession of Heroin twice then shoplifting between 80-300 dollars
>>
File: 1495425555139.jpg (13KB, 285x283px) Image search: [Google]
1495425555139.jpg
13KB, 285x283px
>>37780819
I'm with you Anon 26 here trying to get a degree so my parents can chill the fuck out I'm going to leave this shit hole in order to travel glorious Nippon maybe.
>>
>>37778701
Pretty bad. NEET for the summer and I had a promising relationship fall through after an amazing winter holiday. I can hardly focus with the thought of her getting fucked by Tyrones every weekend running through my mind. Kinda wish I hadn't lost my virginity and just stayed blissfully unaware of what i was missing. Of course, I have no prospects.
>>
>>37805354
how old are you

pls no mute robot
>>
>>37796343
+1 word based
>>
>>37805440
I'm 29, which makes it even more sad
>>
>>37805709
let it go anon. I'm 37 and been through this shit before. push it away,also lifting helps despite it being a meme
>>
>26
>make 49k a year
>hate my job
>every sunday I have an anxiety attack

updating my resume and looking to quit before the summer really kicks off.

afraid to get out into the job market again. Thankfully I live at home
>>
>>37805354
>lost virginity
Normie
>>
>Turn 25 in 20 days.
>Vowed to kill myself at 30 if I didn't motivate myself to change my ways and bad habits.

Someone hold me.
>>
I WANT A GF NIOOOOOOOOOW
>>
>>37807137
so what you're telling me is you're a 24 year old in a 25+ year old thread?

so you're a law breaker and you want a hug? not bloody likely see you in 3 weeks and do NOT reply to this post. close the thread and go
>>
>>37806910
My boss got married at 37 so who knows. He's not a bot though, but he fell for the bald meme
>>
>>37807337
>falling for the marital jew
>>
>tfw when you watch your childhood cat get weaker by the day cause diabetus
>locking the pain in the back of my mind
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.