[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board changed. Not feel like usual cozy board. Everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

This board changed.
Not feel like usual cozy board.
Everything is so cold.

People are in this
board not my actual friend. but they were like my 'friend' but not anymore only madness remains
>>
>>37777831
literally what. speech english thenk you
>>
File: squatch'ya gonna do.gif (45KB, 515x320px) Image search: [Google]
squatch'ya gonna do.gif
45KB, 515x320px
>>37777831
I see what your saying. And yes the board probably did change. You've got people who claim to be robots hating every single person that actually tries to help them and there's also a lot of people who encourage suicide. I'm not sure if it toxic back during the age you were talking about, but it's certainly poison for the mind now.
>>
I just took a big shit, I feel it in my kidneys
>>
File: 1496586660360.gif (229KB, 379x387px) Image search: [Google]
1496586660360.gif
229KB, 379x387px
>>37778475
But there is a whole board for that /adv/ and you still come here to shit the place with your normie tier advice.
>>
>>37778475
It was always toxic, there was always factionalism and graft between robots, ""cyborgs"", and normies.
For a while, most of the hate was pointed outwards, at normies.
There was an identity. The identity was that you were miserable and beyond saving, yes, but it was there.
Now? The whole place is infested with normies. Trap threads, """""fembots"""", bait, it's all aiding to the rot.
And there's nothing we can do about it.
Robots often hate people who try to help them because that's an assumption that you're better then them. With the strict robot | normie dichotomy that some preach, if you're better off then me, you must be a normie.
Most people who try to """help""" ARE normies, but that's a different argument. They don't understand what it's like to be a robot, a real robot. They're doing what they think is right, but it's just another kick in the teeth in a long line of boots as far as robots see it.
>>
File: 1494674130950.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1494674130950.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>37777831
>This board changed.
Because you let women in.

I warned you a few years ago, letting women in would inevitably doom any place.

.Women have fucked nerd n comics safezone
.Women have fucked anime n wapanese safezone
.Women have fucked video game n esport safezone
.And now women are fucking up what's left.

This is the end.
>>
>>37777831
We've journeyed for so long together, but most of us already wait for you on the other side Anon :)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.