[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

momcest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 03_21_r.jpg (63KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
03_21_r.jpg
63KB, 400x284px
continuition from last weeks thread
Who of you really had a romantic relation with your mother. Tell us your story.
>>
Never actually fucked my mom. All I ever do is rub and kiss her feet. I also sometimes take pics of her feet or creep shots when she gets out of the shower and jerk off to those.

She also snuggles with me in bed when I'm naked and doesn't care.
>>
>>37777526

I'm really into mother son incest, but I'm not into my own mother. However I've had my fair share of incest dreams about my mother. I'm pretty sure they don't come from an actual desire to fuck her, but to just have a better relationship with her. Our relationship has been a bit strained for the past 5 years or so.
>>
>>37777616
That's kinda hot?

Is she oblivious to the sexual undertones?
How old are both of you?
>>
>>37777526
Yeah, it started when I was 7 and lasted about 20 years. Long story. I wouldn't know where to start.
>>
>>37777853
>Our relationship has been a bit strained for the past 5 years or so.
is it your fault that your relation with your mother is so strained?
do you feel guilt towards your mother?
Or is it maybe your mother who started all of this?
What is the reason?
>>
never. it's too fucking weird and would fuck up your family hard pass or fail
I have groped her when she slept, and done usual teen shit like fap in her undergarments though.
>>
>>37778071
mind to share your first intimate encounter? Or maybe the reason why it started?
>>
File: Flag_France.jpg (98KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_France.jpg
98KB, 3000x2000px
summoning the frenchbro from last week who is currently going for his mom.
Give us an update
>>
>>37778320
God yes, that post was hot as fuck.
>>
>>37777853
>However I've had my fair share of incest dreams about my mother. I'm pretty sure they don't come from an actual desire to fuck her, but to just have a better relationship with her

I'm not sure this is normal
>>
>>37778112
I don't have any specific first time memory. My earliest childhood memory is her touching me in the bath and trying to jerk me off but overall I don't know exactly when it started.

It started because she was attracted to me, there was no other reason. I was little, I looked up to her the way any toddler looks up to their parents. That relationship with her was the backbone of my education and I never questioned it, that's all.
>>
>>37778108
>ejaculate to your own mothers panties
>the usual teen shit
>>
>>37778893
I'm pretty sure anyone who has had a "attractive" sister/mom has done it at one point.
Al least if they're a robot
>>
>>37779056
regularly spied on my attractive sisters windows and jerked it.
>>
>>37779150
Wish smartphones were around, when I was still living with my sister and mom. So many opportunists.
All I had was a shitty Motorola Razr...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.