[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just remember that time three years ago in the 9th grade

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1486776251832.jpg (39KB, 540x808px) Image search: [Google]
1486776251832.jpg
39KB, 540x808px
>tfw just remember that time three years ago in the 9th grade when your one and only slutty normie friend stole the nerdy, qt-in-a-greasy-kind-of-way, The Room quoting substitute away from you when things were going so well

I fucking hate you Victoria.
>>
Why did she steal him? And he was a normie anyway. Is she still with him? Probably not.
>>
>>37776090

He wasn't. He was somewhat chubby and really weird. I remember the kids in class kept on fucking with him and in a really unassertive way "H-hey! Cmon now! D-d-don't do that! Now cmon! Back to your seats!". He also was sweating and got really nervous infront of us.
>>
>>37776156
So is she still with him? Or did she move on with her cock carousel and he found another hole to fuck?
He doesn't sound like a robot or he would have never accepted your friend because he'd sperg out.
Stop going for chads and normies.
>>
9th grade is like 14 years old... Get out and go get your milk and cookies, yungobungo.
>>
>>37776284

Just turned 18 two weeks ago fren.
>>
>>37776318

Fair enough. Welcome to the downward exponential curve which is the rest of life I guess.
>>
>>37776242

She wasn't even with him. She just put the attention on herself by pretending to be le quirky nerd gyrl and putting her chest out and then giving me a bitchy look when he went back to his desk. Then talked to me through passing time by talking about how that "creepy sub" was "totally staring at her tits".

He was stuttering the whole time he talked to her and seemed really nervous. He was probably a cyborg or something.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.