[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi robots, my brother is one of you, a neet who has never had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Hi robots,

my brother is one of you, a neet who has never had a job or a girl friend. He's 25 years old and I want to help him get on the right path in life and stop hiding at our parents place.

He spends all his allowance on video games and anime figures. He only comes out once a day to get food and showers once a week if we're lucky.

I know he browses this board from time to time so I wanted your advice. If there was someone willing to help you out of your situation how would you want them to help you?

I just want my little brother to be normal again ;_;
>>
File: IMG_1725.png (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1725.png
26KB, 640x480px
>>37773646
my advice? push that fucker outta the nest
set goals like getting a job and showering and losing weight
if they arent met punish him the way the army does, make him do it OVER and OVER and OVER until it becomes a normal thing
>>
File: AatM.png (916KB, 713x540px) Image search: [Google]
AatM.png
916KB, 713x540px
>>37773646
You can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped. I don't want to be helped. I want to wallow in self pity and enjoy y lazy lifestyle secretly if I'm being honest.
>>
>>37773646
He took the Redpill, there is no going back
>>
>>37773703

We were thinking of making him do chores to get him to start helping out and in return he'd get internet time and earn allowance money that way. We don't want to push him too hard that he clams up.
>>
this can't be fixed. it's a symptom of this society, technology and media.

if you want to help him, support him, don't try to change him.
>>
>>37773733
This. Anyone who thinks of the contemporary state of society as "the right path in life" is utterly delusional. If you seriously think that partaking in this artificial shitfest is the way to go you deserve to be shot.
>>
>>37774026

I don't care what path in life he takes. I just want to stop him from becoming a hollow emotionless shell of the person he once was
>>
>>37773646
You're brother is ugly and undesirable to women. Western whores have rejected him, and thus he isolates himself because men will also reject him if women don't like him. Your brother lives a painful existence on top of being a male he is oppressed by society for being weak. The western whore and the liberal laws and beliefs that even conservatives hold somewhat have destroyed your brother.
>>
>>37774152
>"I don't care what path in life he takes"
>while making a thread solely about him and his situation

>"I just want to stop him from becoming a hollow emotionless shell of the person he once was"
Read: He should adhere to my idea of what a person at his age should be or else he'll get the stick for not participating in the cat and mouse game

Yeah no just leave your brother be and fuck off. It's clear you have very ill intent under your self-percepted """noble""" """helpfulness""" and just want your brother to suffer more than he already has in his life.
>>
>>37773646
your parents are fucking faggots. i would know because my dad is a faggot. he never disciplined me, guided me, or gave me any non-platitudinal bullshit advice.

Tell your dad to stop being a faggot and tell him to get a job and get his own place or he's getting kicked out. Boomer parents are a fucking disgrace.
>>
>>37773646
Try some brotherly bonding and commit suicide together. :^)
>>
>>37773646
just suck your baby brother's cock op
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.