[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gone Fishing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

My QT lab partner invited me to go fishing with her after school tomorrow. I know nothing about fishing. This the only chanced I've ever had with a QT and I can't fuck up.

What do?
>>
Tell her you think fishing is cruel; it'll show her your sensitive side. Then call her an immoral bitch; it'll show her your confident side.
>>
is that said QT anon?
>>
>>37773375

tell her you like guns.

I know for sure that a girl who officially likes "fishing", is actually scared to tell people she's a real pro in terms of handguns and assault rifles.
>>
>>37773375
fishing is boring since its just a few ppl on a boat for a long time
thats why most ppl who fish as a hobby bring beer or booze to enjoy the landscape more and alleviate boredom
thats why if a girl invites you to go fishing with her shes 100% dtf or at least she will be after 1 or 2 hours of fishing
>>
>dimple piercings

What a fucking cunt.
>>
Fishing is a lax, talk-heavy activity. If a girl likes it, she has infinite patience. If she asks you to do it with her, she likely genuinely wants to get to know you. Do it. Get some conversation starters ready in your mind and get to know her. You're probably bumbling into a golden opportunity to smash if you don't sperg out.
>>
>>37773375
Fishings not so bad its actually sort of relaxing and calming. Think of it as meditation for hicks. I haven't been fishing since I was a kid though.

Just pay attention when she shows you how to tie the hook on and if your on a boat, do not move rapidly or suddenly, or any unessisary movement like that,just take it slow
>>
She wants to see if you can catch fish to provide food for her offspring. When winter comes she must have enough fat stored to nurse her young make it through until waking up in spring

Pro-tip: If you find a beehive they are full of nutrient-rich honey and she will be very impressed
>>
Tell her you don't know anything about fishing and you would like to learn. I guarantee you that she will be more than happy to help you learn and it could make things more 'interesting' between you two.
>>
Admit that you know nothing about fishing and ask her to show you around before. It'll make up for a decent conversation starting point and you won't make a fool of yourself as you would if you acted like"i know how to do this, i got this".
>>
>>37774069
>t. bear
>>
File: fishing_main.png (16KB, 154x183px) Image search: [Google]
fishing_main.png
16KB, 154x183px
>>37773375
tell her you don't wanna go because you've already maxed fishing.
>>
>>37774069
this is real life. not one of your japanese cartoons.
>>
The fuck do you mean "you can't fuck it up"? are you that inexperienced with social shit that you think pretending is better than being an honest cunt?
>>
>>37774143

>not getting 200 million xp in fishing

noob
>>
>>37774190
i'm afraid she won't respect me if i do it wrong
>>
When you catch a fish, yell really loudly at her that it smells like vagina.
>>
>>37774288
if you actually think this, then sorry bro but you have a middle school mindset.
>>
>>37773375
>"Oh yeah Chad's coming as well :3"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.