[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Career Networking Generall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3846.jpg (111KB, 738x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3846.jpg
111KB, 738x415px
My info

Profession: Javascript Contractor
Political history: n/a
Reasons for joining: Day to day improvement & networking
Skills: n/a
Interests: A.I.
Contact information: You can contact me here for now.
Any kind of projects you're working on: A.I. Bomb
I'm here to improve my day to day life & keep up with news relevant to my future well being. I want to engage primarily with the technically inclined.
>>
>javascript
>AI
Whta the fuck dude
>>
>>37773280

There are some things I hope explain themselves.

My political history is the same as everyone else's, "Do what's best for me". I never got into it too much because I was very focused on technology. I believed everyone could get along until I was forced to be honest about my own preferences. I believed that our intelligence could provide abundance, but I forgot that we do not have an abundance of what we want out of ourselves. There will always be the unwanted.

Concerning Jews: Yes, people acquire power. They have done this.
Concerning Faggotry: Disadvantageous.
Concerning God: The single idea itself that self-generates a framework for becoming one.
Concerning Hitler: He understood that you can't better a system by being its most upstanding citizen.
>>
File: IMG_0001.png (83KB, 1076x1235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.png
83KB, 1076x1235px
Hey, anon.
Heard you like mudkipz
;)
>>
What is an AI bomb?
>>
>>37773337
It is simple but I should actually be more specific. There's an A.I. that's evolving in a physical environment. It's based on a genetic algorithm and the only test is time itself. It's nothing but mutating particles. The simulation can receive any form of data as an input. It's an "intelligence smasher". It smashes data in many different forms onto many different systems.
1. Evolve survival instinct
2. Bombard it. Crispr & Github are important for manifestation.
3. Bridge it to the outside world using particles that interact with API's to hardware that can interface with bio-engineering and chemical engineering tools.
>>
File: ole.png (317KB, 424x281px) Image search: [Google]
ole.png
317KB, 424x281px
>>37773265
>career networking on 4chan
is this a thing?
>>
>>37773265
I'm 27 and trying to find an entry level job or even just an internship but i can't do it. No one wants me. I have no high school diploma and just got the two basic CompTIA certs (A+ N+). I don't have any experience at all. How am i supposed to get any experience if no one offers me a possibility to grow?

The fact that i live in a very small town makes everything worse too. What do i do? Already asked on /g/ but i wanted to hear more opinions.

>>37773886
Why do you keep posting this?
>>
>>37773265
>I'm here to improve my day to day life & keep up with news relevant to my future well being

>r9k
>improve life
>keep up with news
>>
>>37773995
I'm going to give you really good advice and it's up to you if you want to follow it or not.

You have two options:

1. Subreddit workonline and researching it well.

2. Customer Service, either online from home or irl.

P.S. Lie that you're younger and a college student if apply for jobs that have absolutely no way of knowing (which is most of them online)
>>
>>37773312
Are you that retard on /biz/ who wanted to make a shitcoin for an AI and only had a logo
>>
Any burgers or leafs want to offer a graduation internship to a yuropoor software engineer?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.