[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0847.jpg (41KB, 384x400px)
IMG_0847.jpg
41KB, 384x400px
How do you feel about fat people?
>>
>>37772762
wouldn't fuck one
perfectly willing to be friends with one though, if he was friend material.
>>
>>37772762
Fat people are degenerate
>>
>>37772762
I'm fat, but fortunately I've been consistently losing weight over the last couple of months.Used to be 214 lbs, now just below 200. I didn't know I had a strong jawline.
>>
They smell and I don't like looking at them.
I don't like fat people.

Said that, It's not like I'm going around killing fatties.
>>
Don't give a shit. Why would I give a shit?
>>
>>37772762
I don't like them
I never fell for the "it doesn't matter what's on the outside, inside is what counts" meme
Because fat people are usually assholes and they have a fragile ego
>>
Fat guys are fun, usually funny and are able to take any jokes at their expense. They're usually fun to hang out with if you don't do anything like hiking.

Fat women on the other hand are the worst. Usually vapid, empty and bitchy. No fun to hang out with because all they wanna do is eat and listen to top 40 radio.
>>
>>37772762
>How do you feel about fat people?
American fat or european fat?
>>
Depends. Usually, fat GUYS are chill. Fat women on the other hand, a different story. But either way, neither fat women or fat men hold as much degeneracy or selfishness than the Manlet. That's one of the few groups ANYONE can accurately and fully have a hate for.
>>
>>37773496
>selfishness than the Manlet
What do you mean?
>>
>>37773347
this

I have never had much of a problem with fatass guys but fat women are awful, horrible human beings. My cousin weighs 400 pounds and she constantly posts body-positivity stuff on faggotbook and about how "guys really want curvy girls" even though she doesn't have curves as much as she has planetary orbit.

After one of her body positivity posts our uncle, who is a heart surgeon, asked her bluntly "do you want to die before 35?" And she got into this huge fight with him as if he didn't know what he was talking about when he literally cuts open the hearts of obese people everyday.
>>
>>37773508

Manlets are incredibly selfish. Most of the anti fat rhetoric I've heard usually ends up with fat people (specifically women) are more selfish than their skinny counter part. Although this may be true in some cases, it's never going to be as bad as the manlets and their selfishness. Every manlet anyone's gone into contact are selfish and like to waddle around the room acting like they're the shit. My point was "sure fat people may have some cons, but we should focus on a bigger faggot to society: the manlet"
>>
>>37773555
>Every manlet anyone's gone into contact are selfish and like to waddle around the room acting like they're the shit.
Dont forget how manlets are sensitive about height matter. I mean, you cant even talk about it around them.
>>
can't judge a fag by it's body type but most feminazis with fat-ass bods are the fucking worst. being fat is not healthy you disgusting pile of pig shit.
>>
>>37772762
I fucking HATE fat people. They are absolutely disgusting and abhorrent.
>>
I'm a fat dude, lots of friends and get along with everybody. I *love* fat women too, my fat fetish makes it hard for me to find anyone attractive under 300 pounds or so.
>>
>>37773550
Women like to justify their shortcomings instead of facing them like guys. Fat guys are self-aware and know that their lifestyle choice is wrong, but fat women will run their mouths about how being fat is "liberating" and how fat women are beautiful.
>>
>>37773573
It's selfish for short people to not like when you belittle their entire existence and call them inferior?
>>
>>37773610
>A disgusting person finds other disgusting people attractive
Hmmm... rly mad me thunk
>>
I wouldn't date/fuck someone who has no interest in losing weight.
If they can't help it because of an actual medical condition, thick is fine, obese is not.
>>
>>37773636
Even if someone tried to talk to manlets in a way that took out the belittling and inferiority, they still manage to get their 5ft2inch self heated up and it usually ends up with them waddling out of the room or them going ballistic.
>>
>>37773672
I know, it's great, there's way less competition for fat chicks.
>>
File: 1491957117209.jpg (92KB, 560x555px) Image search: [Google]
1491957117209.jpg
92KB, 560x555px
>>37772762
I have a fat fetish so talking about them would make me extremely biased.

I want to rub the guy's belly in that pic.
>>
>>37773731
>I have a fat fetish so talking about them would make me extremely biased.
Too bad you're homosex.
>>
>>37773731
Greetings

originaldo
>>
File: 1494549291353.jpg (174KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1494549291353.jpg
174KB, 633x758px
I'm a really fat guy 360lbs and I dont understand why people want to hang out with me. I get invited everywhere and people always hit me up. Even girls but I'm still a virgin.

People say I'm funny and just a chill guy to hang with but I feel and look disgusting so I don't understand what's going on.
>>
I never cared about being a 5'4" super duper pooper scooper manlet, I crack jokes at my own expense all the time. Are manlets really as bad as you guys let on, or is it just a meme?
>>
>>37772762
they take too much space. they need to be eradicated.
>>
>>37773784
>Are manlets really as bad as you guys let on, or is it just a meme?
Manlet temper is a thing tho.
>>
>>37773784
I've had some shitty experience with manlets and so has like everyone else. Maybe you're the .0000000001% of manlets that isn't a cunt. If so, then congrats mate. A fedora is tipped in your honor
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>37773777
Holy fucking shit those digits
I've known fat guys who were super great people. If you're fun to talk to and have a good sense of humor, you being fat is sidelined. It only comes to the forefront if you are already unlikable.
>>
>>37773792
Never once seen anyone go into manlet mayhem. All the munchkin men I know are fine with having under mensch genes, myself included.
>>
>>37773777
Because you're probably a fun person to hang out with? It's not that crazy.
>>
>>37773777
>I'm a really fat guy 360lbs
Height?
>>
>>37773812
Got any specific stories about manlet tempers? Never experienced one as stated earlier so I want to know what it's like.
>>
>>37773858
I'm not him but I'm about the same weight and roughly 6'1".
>>
>>37773749
I like fat girls too, I just like fat in general.
>>
File: 1497593322808.jpg (13KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
1497593322808.jpg
13KB, 249x213px
>>37772762
I get upset whenever I see a fat girl with a nice face, because I know that she could be qt if she was just willing to make a couple of lifestyle changes.

The only results I ever got on tinder were fat chicks too. I especially hated fatties who said dumb shit like:
>"I have curves! If you don't like that, find someone else!"
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 500x667px
>>37772762
I am exclusively attracted to fat women
>>
>>37773819
>>37773852
I guess. I'm still in denial that one day someone is going to pants me and tie me up like a hog and stick an apple in my mouth.

>>37773858
6'0.
>>
File: 1475587524411.jpg (100KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
1475587524411.jpg
100KB, 983x752px
>>37772762
>How do you feel about fat people?
But i've done nothing bad to you. I'm slowly killing myself with food.
t. 270 lbs 6'4
>>
>>37772762
I was fat as a kid and had/have a lot of fat friends (we all got bullied together). Eat less. I lost 70 pounds in a little less than a year.
>>
>>37772762
gross, can't be friends with them or even talk to them without feeling massive disgust
>>
>>37773777
Holy shit ma dude. I feel the same. I fucking hate my body and I feel disgusting. All my suicidal thoughts all go back to feeling like I need to kill myself because I'm hurting everybody who has to see me because I'm so fat and ugly. But I have a lot of friends and people are always fucking friendly to me. I'm always added to chats and invited to parties or lunches. It makes no fucking sense... I'm 6'2, 340 pounds, 19. I feel like a disgusting piece of shit 24/7... Half of my friends are women too... Is it all in my head? Is it all in our heads? I'm so depressed, but I shouldn't be. My family loves me, I have lots of friends and social contact. Has it all been my brain overanalyzing and overreacting?
>>
>>37774808
I believe so. I don't have suicidal thoughts but I usually feel like people are inviting me because I'm the fat guy. Like trying to show me off like a circus freak. But we just end up having a good time but I still feel like something is up. I'm trying to lose the weight so we'll see if I do get thinner if people still enjoy my company.
>>
Some fat girls are pretty qt anon but. I like them as long as they look happy and smile.
>>
Idk how they do it. I can't put on weight to save my life. A lot of times I only eat one normal-sized meal a day.
>>
File: image.png (164KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
164KB, 659x525px
>>37776845
>when I realize that it's past 10:00pm and I haven't ate at all that day
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.