[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Report from the failed normie days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: angry-pepe-gun.jpg (27KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
angry-pepe-gun.jpg
27KB, 486x486px
Worst you ever got rejected by a femanon

I start:
>be 14
>deathly afraid of girls
>start playing ping pong in club
>two girls join club
>like one of them
>they are nice to me
>one day decide to ask the one I like, if she wants to go for ice cream.
>whatwasIthinking.jpg
>She standing across the room with her friend
>look at her
>smile at her
>start walking towards her
>she looks at me
>she screams really loud "stop smiling at me. You're ugly, I hate you"!
>everybody's laughing
>mfw I didn't shoot up the school
>>
>>37772485
That's not nice anon, I understand why you are Angry
>>
>>37772514
story to share, Anon?
>>
File: 1491298612839.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1491298612839.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>37772485
>be me, ugly 15 y/o
>get assigned to "flag football" for school sports
>first match on team with this chad friend of mine that I get along wth because we both like cycling
>apposing team has this one superstacy
>friend gropes her ass multiple times as he "tries his best" to grab her flag
>she runs past me once and I manage to grab her flag at almost the furthest possible distance from her body
>she tarts scream "Creep, stop groping meee!" and running to her friends talking about how I was raping her
>everyone is looking at me like wtf and some are laughing
>just stand there akwardly till the teacher comes by and lectures me and he starts the game back up
Fucking stacy's are such goddamn whore's but whenever I even get near them they are all like "Ugh, get away from me creep". Fuck 'em.
>>
>>37772743
togh one, Anon.
Feels familiar, though
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.