[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hows that passive income stream coming along, robots? Nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: ScroogeCountingHisMoney_714.jpg (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ScroogeCountingHisMoney_714.jpg
23KB, 320x240px
Hows that passive income stream coming along, robots? Nothing like waking up in the morning, checking your email, and seeing money deposited into your bank while you slept.
>>
Still waiting for my coins to moon
>>
>>37771682
I don't know about that cryptocoin meme, senpai.
>>
>>37771644
I'm making about $120 per month in dividends, plus capital gains. Right now I'm reinvesting my dividends into more stocks so I can have an even larger passive income stream.
>>
>>37772229
any tips? orangetango
>>
>>37773300
Nothing too exciting. I just save half of my income and invest it into low-cost, diversified index funds (essentially total US stock market and total international stock market, with a tilt towards small and emerging). I don't specifically focus on dividends, but it's a nice metric to use.
>>
Breddy good, mang. Closing on another rental property next week.
>>
>>37773597
>rental property

"passive income"

top fucking kek.
>>
>>37773781

Not him but you can pay someone else to manage it for you smug faggot.
>>
>>37773589

Is tha tthe same as ETFs? I've been thinking of doing that.

What kind of percentage dividends do you get?
>>
>>37773841
Yeah, pretty much the same thing.

Dividend yields for most major indices are around 2% right now. You can buy "high dividend yield" funds with >3% yield, but they're arguably extremely overvalued as investors reach for yield in this low interest rate environment.
>>
>>37771644

>passive income stream
>/r9k/

If you are a /biz/ fag pls go away. Passive income are for landlords and stock market investors, not crypto fags who get robbed once they revert (or try) to fiat currency.

Im pretty sure robots dont actually own stocks and properties.
>>
>>37773979
>high dividend yield
>overvalued
I suspect the opposite may be true. To my knowledge, high-dividend is generally the "value" class of stocks, while the hot shit right now is "growth" technology (Amazon, Apple, Alphabet). The connection to interest rates seems off, since people doing bond investment are usually looking for less risk than high-dividend stocks; that is, people looking for safety look to corporate bonds, which after all pay out first.
>>
I've been playing the bank bonus churning game and made $3500, hopefully at least extra $1000 by the end of the year.

I also started dipping my toes in the stock market with robinhood with a measly $200 a few days ago. Already made $15. I might put more in and go for real money once I get the hang of it

I know it's all fucking poor fag chump change so far, but as a min wage cuck it's nice slowly building a safety net and not having tonlive paycheck to paycheck
>>
>>37771644

In 2011 I bought 20$ worth of bitcoin. Never bought again.

Spent some 1500$, today I'm left with some $7000.
>>
>>37771644
I'm waiting for LTC to dip so I can buy in.
THEN ILL BOARD THE ROCKET TO THE MOON.
LAMBOLAND HETR I COME.

LAMBO LAMBO
MOON
>>
File: IMG_0148.png (196KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0148.png
196KB, 1536x2048px
fair to middling

doin okay
>>
>>37774686
why would you use robinhood to manage that amount of money instead of a real broker
>>
>>37771644
1 July and another 2k comes into my bank account
just sitting around on my ass doing nothing, having a good time with life and friends
living the god damn dream
>>
>>37774724
you have to have 25k in a brokerage account to avoid day trade limitations
i keep my long term investments in other banks
>>
>>37773816
You got it, that is the plan.
>>
>Twitch donations: average $50/m
>Patron: $320/m
>Side sales: average $150/m
>Pyramid scheme (it basically is): $500/m

Feels good man
>>
>>37774772
what's your portfolio look like?
it's surprising to me to see someone with that amount in individual stocks, when it's widely considered pointless over just dumping everything into VOO and holding
>>
I wish I were smart enough to develop a passive income stream.. My financial needs are pretty low, I just want to get by and enjoy my free time.
>>
Us crypto coiners double our money every month and you stock brokers increase your funds by 2% per month. Literally kill yourselves nocoiners
>>
>>37771644
Not too good, not too bad. $60-80/month from stocks, but it's a start. I suppose it will grow because i reinvest and invest half of my paycheck every month. I hope I will make $40000 after tax early before I turn 40.
>>
>>37775114
Us coiners are going to be in lamboland by 30
>>
>>37775149
do you just hold btc or trade and shill shitcoins online?

how much time do you invest in this coining business
>>
>>37775094
try cashing out your memecoins into actual money right now, dipshit.
>>
File: 1493046295000.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1493046295000.png
42KB, 500x322px
i put like 5k into trust fund like 3 years ago, my father manages it and i have no idea what is going on, probably slow ass gains.

other than that i started a youtube channel with some 3D tutorials (in my language) and its just very slow. i need more exposure and hopefully it will come soon.
>>
>>37775165
I hold ETH and trade and shill shitcoins.
Day trading requires a lot of time but otherwise not so much. Maybe a few hours every 2-3 days?
>>
>>37775166
Cashing out right now would be stupid. I won't need to cash out with the global currency is BTC. I'll get a shift visa card for conversion in the mean time.
>>
>>37775094
why are going to do if the governments of the world finally get pissed off and either outlaw it or make your meme coins extremely difficult to liquidate?

Plus in the long run if crypto becomes mainstream and can be used anywhere, only like 2 or 3 of those coins will be good. The rest will pop
>>
>>37775271
>implying I won't convert my shitcoin gains into BTC/ETH/LTC
Also if the world gets pissed. Then we all die. But I don't think it's gonna happen. The world has no choice but to adopt it. It's superior to the dollar.
>>
>>37775271

Cynical short-sighted folks like you are why I'll keep getting rich off of crypto. Converting between coins takes literally seconds, just click a few buttons on the exchange website and it's done.
>>
>>37775839
>getting rich

Why is it that every memecoiner has some paltry sum like $100-$5000 at stake and claims that they're "getting rich"?
>>
>>37776358
You'll see that my lambo is more expensive than your trust fund kiddy.
>>
>>37776418
How are you going to turn $200 into a lambo? You'd need like 175,000% returns.
>>
>>37771644
getting 800 of NEETbux every month, how can I invest it to get more?
>>
>>37777156

Get some proper audio and video equipment and make content on youtube.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.