[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That feel when 28, that feel when I doomed to be an incel my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: WP_20170617_19_59_09_Pro.jpg (367KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170617_19_59_09_Pro.jpg
367KB, 1280x720px
That feel when 28, that feel when I doomed to be an incel my entire life. Have to switch careers to nursing since baby boomers destroyed my previous area of work. 5'3", pretty sure that I'm going bald. When someone says it will get better if you keep trying they are lying.
>>
Point is many people here have done the right thing but have been dealt a bad hand by society and life. And it's too late for most of us.
>>
>>37771201
You're handsome, shame about the height. It's over for you.
>>
>>37771201
>Pretty sure I'm going bald
You think Jason Statham is crying about his hair?
>>
>>37771201
You're a good looking man just don't have high expectations and you can get a decent girl.
>>
>>37771201
>When someone says it will get better if you keep trying they are lying.
38 here, and this. I've always jokingly said it was all downhill after 21, but I was never joking.
>>
>>37773553
This. I'm 28 and have been saying same shit since 16.

I can't even remember if I was joking at the time.
>>
>>37771201
you're good looking, but you look more like 38
>>
>>37773718
lol yeah actually you do look kinda like me
>>37773553
>>
21 year-old balding 5'3" tall KHV beta NEET here. I know the feel.
>>
>>37771201
You're really not that bad looking.
>>
Put your faith in Jesus Christ. Seek him and he will give you peace that you have never felt before.

God bless.
>>
>>37774976
His manly face ia contrasted by his comically short height and so he probably looks goofy as hell.
>>
>>37771201
You're actually attractive. The height sucks yeah but there are in fact girls into that. Just very very rare. Not impossible for you to be happy though, at all.
>>
>>37775016
Hahaha you're fucked up dude

ORIGNAL pepperoni
>>
>>37771201
Make money and fuck hookers every weekend.
>>
>>37771201
if it's any comfort, if you weren't 5'3" you would be a completely normal guy.
>>
>>37772720
>You think Jason Statham is crying about his hair?
I actually think he has.

>Rosie said of her boyfriend "He makes me laugh every day just by looking at his balding head"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.