[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>why won't girls date me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

File: JGSI1Mv.jpg (99KB, 750x1001px) Image search: [Google]
JGSI1Mv.jpg
99KB, 750x1001px
>why won't girls date me?
>>
>>37771144
Ouch, that is painful to read. He should break up with her. He's insecure, she's a slut. This wont work out, at all.
>>
>>37771144
She'll show that to her friends and they'll all laugh. Then they'll set out to intentionally fuck up as a way to get back at him.

Tell a child not to stick their hand in the fire and that's all they'll want to do.
>>
>>37771144
You can tell how beta this guy is just from the wall of text and how desperately anxious he is of his GF going to a party. You know he's already getting cucked.
>>
File: 6i5OadT.jpg (65KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
6i5OadT.jpg
65KB, 1024x576px
>>37771218
I really hope you posted that ironically.
>>
>>37771144
Holy shit those digits are looking good today anon
>>
Serious question, what's the correct answer if your girl wants to have a "night out" with her whore friends?
>>
>>37771284
if you truly trust/love her, she can hang out with her friends, wtf?
>>
>>37771284
Easy let her go out and if she acts like a whore drop her like she's hot this shit is great because it acts as a trust filter and it lets you know what you're actually getting into with a long term relationship.
>>
>>37771284
awesome, i ll gather the boys for a night out, I know anon wanted to go to hisfirst strip cllub
>>
>>37771284
I think the elegant thing to do is let a person be themselves. If that means hoeing it up, it's not your responsibility to stop her. That might be her father's. Realistically though people don't like to accept that they're lesser than another person. Someone to use for the night, and they get gypped. Nothing to be done about it, but hey, you can rage and spew to your heart's content. Just know that that won't get you anywhere.
>>
>>37771329
>trusting a woman
It doesn't matter if you've been married for twenty years, the second Chad approaches her she'll bend over and lift her dress.
>>
>>37771284
just let her go, if she sluts it up she isn't worth your time anyway

no point trying to control these urges
>>
>>37771284
You need to be nonchalant about the consequences of being a whore. She needs to know that you will drop her immediately and another woman will happily take her place. It's more of a self-worth thing, if she knows you can get another girl to replace her easily she'll be much less inclined to do stupid shit that will give her a loss since the cons outweigh the pros.
>>
>>37771284
Let her do it and drop her like a rock if you find out she "made a mistake".
>>
>>37771218
i unironically agree, that really does seem EXACTLY like something most girls would do
>>
>>37771515
Let her do it, start looking for another chick. Once you find one, drop her like a rock. You can assume "she made a mistake". Lots of alcohol, group dynamics, chicks egging each other one.
>>
>>37771144
I hate reading stuff like this where it's being portrayed as bad/being made fun of. I would give anything for a boyfriend, or any person, that cared and worried about me. I don't are if it's childish or over bearing or whatever, I'd feel extremely warm inside going out and receiving texts from someone worrying/interested in me.
Sure, that one could be interpreted as a little too much for some people, but this really kills me inside knowing that he is probably with a woman who takes his caring for granted and who has possibly caused him to be so concerned in the first place.
>>
>>37771258
its fuckign true
>>
>>37771329
>>37771364
This is literally why you'll never be in any meaningful, long term relationship. Paranoia is a relationship killer. If you can't actually develop trust with your partner, you're fucked.
>>
>>37771569
There's a difference between caring and abusiveness, this is abusiveness. He doesn't actually care about her, all he wants is to control her. Its bad. Please grow the fuck up
>>
File: 1479606671757.jpg (13KB, 314x246px) Image search: [Google]
1479606671757.jpg
13KB, 314x246px
>>37771569
it's cute for a couple months and then it starts getting old and you break up after 11 years. it is only the tip of that iceberg. trust me.
>>
Because you're a robot. Grills don't date robots.
>>
>>37771594
>There's a difference between caring and abusiveness, this is abusiveness.
As a meth head who drink paps blue ribbon shut the fuck up before you "walk" into a door.
>>
>>37771144
The way he says it is cringe, but the expectations are reasonable.
>>
>>37771693
you're a piece of shit and also you're killing yourself, it rules. can't wait for the cops to find your rotting corpse in a shitty alley somewhere in 2 years
>>
>>37771594
>Not wanting your gf to drink or cheat
>Abuse
Fucking kek, you've clearly never seen real abuse, if you had youd be happy he even cares about you.
>>
>>37771747
If you have to express to your partner that they're not allowed to drink and reexpress how you're afraid of cheating: your relationship is already over. No woman wants to deal with this bullshit ever. The guy texting her is a fucking mess.
>>
>>37771594
>Not wanting to get your girlfriend to get hammered where other guys are around
>Somehow she needs to go alone, despite other guys being around
>Not outright dumping her but being a beta bitch and begging her
>This is abusive and controling

I love the "controling" meme. Basically expecting women to do ANYTHING, to act like they're in a relationship, to do the same things they expect their partner to do, to even be the slightest bit protective etc is now abusive, controling and bad. Obviously the other way around it doesn't count.
>>
>>37771881
You're gonna be a virgin forever, lol
>>
>>37771783
this dummy is right for the wrong reasons, if you have to tell them, your relationship is over. they already likely have a habit of doing all that and aint going to change.
>>
>>37771783
Yes, he is. Because he let it get to this point in the first place. He should've dumped that skank quite some time ago. He let her walk all over him up to this point and even now comes off as if he was BEGGING her. He failed to set clear lines for what he was going to accept in terms of behaviour before breaking up with her and now it's far too late to do so.

If your girlfriend is going to a party with her friends, a party that isn't all girls, where alcohol and other stuff is involved to get hammered and somehow you are excluded. You are already done. Instead of texting her he should spend the time looking for a new lay. Then dump her as soon as he finds one.
>>
>>37771929
A woman having friends doesn't make her a skank. A woman going out doesn't make her a skank. You're such a child lmao
>>
File: IMG_0974.gif (697KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0974.gif
697KB, 500x243px
>>37771284
stay home and put stuff in your bum.
>>
>>37771893
No proper argument, falls back on roastie logic. Took you for a white knight at first. Also barking up the wrong tree here lady. You are the reason why ONS and casual hook ups are the way to go.
>>
>>37771966
There's no argument to be had with people who think women are irrational and can't 'control' themselves to the point where they need these fucking messages from somebody trying to be their daddy. Its gross.
>>
>>37771940
>Having friends
Most people have friends. So no. Certain friends? Good indicator. Birds of a feather flock together. If your friends are trash, so are you.
>Going out
Going out is a VERY broad term. You are on purpose not addressing what she is actually doing. She isn't going to an art gallery with her friends, she isn't going to a family gathering or a high class restaurant, maybe a theater visit. She is on her way with to an alcohol binge on a party. With a bunch of other exclusively female friends who are likely already pretty damn drunk before they get there. Where non of their boyfriends can come, for reasons despite there being guys. I've attended enough parties and been on the other end to bail out at that point and find someone else to spend my time on.

So my roastie skank. Do you have any proper arguments beyond gross misrepresentation of the situation and baseless accusations? It is a bit funny that you feel the need to defend her though. May one assume you yourself got into such situations more than once, ended up fucking some guy then blamed it squarely on the loser you were dating at the time. Making it "his fault" for being so abusive?
>>
File: IMG_0964.jpg (58KB, 560x672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0964.jpg
58KB, 560x672px
Why are you guys all so salty about losing girlfriends you don't even have?
>>
>>37772005
They are, they can't and on one point we agree there is no point in what this loser is doing. Once a skank, always a skank. And yes, skanks like you are pretty damn gross!
>>
>>37771468
This anon gets it
Ori
>>
>>37771182
>she's a slut

how did you come to that conclusion?
>>
>>37771144
Cus girls are dumb and they always make bad decisions
>>
this is making my fucking blood boil

are these parents for real? not every guy that gets with your daughter is a malevolent person.
young people should get together early and reproduce, have sex,have fun.
what are these retarded boomers thinking? saying NO to everything is not good sexual education. kids are not cattle.
>>
>>37772833

Not the guy but why would you not assume that since she ha a bf and is going to a party without him.
Especially since women tend to do all the shit they know they shouldn't and try to rationalize it later.
Also, drinking and possibly drugs makes her more prone to act on her slutty nature.
>>
>>37772879
what parents idiot its her boyfriend
>>
>>37772920
then this guy is mentally ill and we shouldn't waste our efforts in analyzing exceptions

i say if a girl cheats on you then it means she doesn't like you
>>
>>37771144
Lol she will be fucking boys who are bigger and better endowed than his bf. It's always like that, that's just the nature of women.

Islam was right this whole time
>>
>>37772949
>his bf
I mean HER bf
>>
>>37771144
In these situations the only effective and reasonable thing a guy can do is give an ultimatum.
"If you go we're done"
The guy is a moron if he thinks this cringy text would be of any help.
>>
>>37771284
If she has "whore friends", she shouldn't be your girl in the first place.
>>
That's a painfully embarrassing text haha. I'm assuming this guy was dumped asap after sending something that psychotic.

What the fuck is with people dating someone they don't trust. How is that a relationship if you don't allow the other person to have any fun?

If a woman sent me that text I would immediately go get a restraining order.
>>
>>37771716
T r i g g i ed
>>
>>37771329
You are a woman right??
Stop replying to these questions.
Really, your input is worthless when it comes to these sort of things.
>>
>>37771144
>letting your gf go to a pary
>ever
That guy deserves being cuckcold. He should grow some balls and slap some sense into her instead of begging like a pussy. I don't even let jy gf socialize with other people unless it's absolutely needed. I'm all she needs otherwise. That's how you keep a vagina.
>>
>>37771515
>if you find out she "made a mistake".
How would that happen exactly??
Would you go through her phone, ask her friends??
It's all about establishing boundries, and trust me, it works.
It's simple, let her no that by going she will be putting a strain in the relationship. If she gos through with it, that means she doesn't value the relationship enough, so you dump her.
It's really that simple.
>>
>>37773023
>let her no
let her know*
>>
>>37773081
>>37773049
These guys are abusive to their pretend girlfriends.
>>
>>37773096
fuck, this was to >>37773081
>>
You know what's sad? When you realize that all that romantic shit you learned about relationships growing up is bullshit and that male-female partnerships are first and foremost a power struggle. The only strong long-term relationships I see is where the man maintains control not through domination, but through the constant fear in the women that he can and will leave. You can only keep a woman if she believes you have options and don't need her. As soon as the power balance shifts in her favor you're done; you're getting disrespected, cheated on, left and depending on how fucked she is she just might dismantle your life in the process.
>>
>>37771584
Trust is basically cuckoldry
>>
I like how this creep even sets a curfew for her. I feel really bad for this girl if she stays with an abusive prick like this.
>>
>>37771696
The way he says it just shows how he just WILL be cucked.
>>
>>37771144
Fuckin psychotic.
>>
>>37773134
What about it is abusive?
It's cringey for sure, but why abusive??
Abuse imply improper use of power or coercion??
He is not obliged to be with this guy so i don't see why it's abuse.

You girls should think more objectivelly, otherwise don't bother giving your opinion, it's really annoying.
>>
>>37773120
Thats true, i just wish i was taught that earlier.
Really, why haven't i learned these basic facts about life??
>>
>>37771144
This guy is a such sad, annoying sack of shit. A bitch in the truest sense of the word. I actually thought it was a girl forbidding her guy to meet with friends before I read it again. "I don't party so neither should you", not to mention the entire control freak package and talking as if he's doing her a great favor by "allowing" something. What in the most unholy fuck? I hate that kind of people no matter if they're men or women.
>>
>>37773320
You're just a roastie looking for excuse to fuck better endowed guys.

Either that, or you're a cuck
>>
Ok I know I'm retarded but I don't understand what's going on here. The sender of that message types like a mother, but then the contact name seems like a guy? And then op puts "why won't women date me" in greentext? Really confused, please enlighten me
>>
>>37773412
The guy sending the message is basically begging his gf to not cheat in him in this party that she is going, and also asks her to send him updates during the party so he know nothing happened.
>>
>>37771284

You have to let her go out, you just need to be able to drop her if she does anything, you should always try to be close with her friends so its possible at least one of them will feel bad for you and tell you
>>
>>37773562
>you just need to be able to drop her if she does anything,

Not him, but of course i would easily drop her. But it will also make me feel really bad about myself, i would keep guessing on what's wrong with me, what i don't have and other guys have, like am i short ? Is my dick small ? Am i not dominant and aggressive enough ? Etc etc
>>
>>37773606

If a girl cheats it aint really your fault, thats just her nature and you cant change that

Just bee yourself
>>
>>37773474
Hahaha okay. Thanks anon.
>>
This is some insane shit. How does someone become so insecure?
>>
File: img_022.jpg (6KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
img_022.jpg
6KB, 307x164px
>>37773562
>you should always try to be close with her friends so its possible at least one of them will feel bad for you and tell you

Sorry but it doesn't work like that.
You are just looking for plausible deniability here to be able to keep cucking yourself.
>>
File: wh3.png (2MB, 913x2609px) Image search: [Google]
wh3.png
2MB, 913x2609px
>>37773668
>insecure

No, it's just instinct with very poor execution.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.