[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i make friends really i go outside and then what?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: feel.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7KB, 645x773px
how can i make friends

really

i go outside and then what?
>>
File: 1497689168156.png (52KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497689168156.png
52KB, 554x400px
>>37770905
Just have a good time.
>>
>>37770905
Find stranger
Give them pocket candy
Be their friend
>>
>>37770905
>find a group of people
>stalk them, forcibly join the group
>they start to hate you
>keep stalking you until either they get used to it or they tell you to fuck off
>once they get used to you they start to invite you to stuff because they will feel guilty if they didn't
>they start to like you when you are at events
>friend achieved
>>
You don't meet friends by just going outside and wandering around. You generally meet them through work or school, or through specific hobby activities like book clubs, gaming clubs, gyms, meetups of other kinds, etc. And if you're a NEET, fix that first.
>>
>>37771228

bullshit bro, i meet people through work but nobody wants anything to do with me

having friends is impossible OP
>>
>>37770905
I tried joining clubs to meet friends.

Joined 5 per year.

4 years later I haven't made a single friend.

Anyone who says "JOIN A CLUB" is full of shit.
>>
>>37771264
>I failed to make friends this one time
>therefore having friends in general is impossible
maybe you can't make friends because you're a reatard
>>
>>37771282
You joined 20 clubs? How many did you actually stay in for any extended period of time? What did you do at these clubs?
>>
>go to a overcrowded bar with your targeted social group
>have some drinks
>talk to random people until you found some nice people to talk to
>talk
>if they ask if you are here alone tell the you where with friends but they already went home
>share contact info like facebook or whats app
>meet them again till friendship is archived
>done
>>
>>37771301
Two are sports that I was a regular goer to. The others were hobby clubs. They are university clubs, I would sign up to different ones at the start of each year as the uni had a day where you could sign up. I actually did this to try and make friends, even if I was useless at the club. For example I suck at languages but joined the French club in my first year. But I seem to repel others. I've left uni now and live alone. I'm a social failure and I'll admit it. But at least I can say I actually tried my fucking best to make friends.
>>
>>37771415
Why did you keep leaving these clubs and joining new ones?
>>
>>37771282
>I fucked up making friends at clubs so therefore everyone else will too
>>
>>37771290
I love the reatards
>>
>>37771290
i am wood
>>
>>37771228
You sound like a normie. One of the shit head normies, not like the okay normies that arnt so bad kind of normie.
>>
>>37771510
Sorry my perfectly sensible advice post triggered you so hard. Consider fucking off to wizardchan.
>>
>>37771472
I stayed in the sports ones more than a year, but because sports are physical I could get away with having no social skills. I quit the other clubs because I got bored with them, the people in them would avoid talking to me lots also because I was awkward. Plus if you factor in the fact that we only meet once a week in most cases, it is actually a very poor opportunity to make friends. A better way is probably living with someone, you have to socialize on a daily basis to get to know them. If I could go back in time I would live somewhere surrounded by people that I could bump into every day. But I lived at home with my parents to save money which was a major fuck up on my part. Anyway I'm sure you could pick holes in my decisions, but it's done now. I spent my entire four years at university alone (apart from being with family).
>>
>>37771636
Look, it's unfortunate that it didn't work out for you but you shouldn't act as though that means it's a bad idea for everyone. I maintain that other robots absolutely could make friends through clubs.
>>
File: 1421389761727.png (45KB, 360x302px) Image search: [Google]
1421389761727.png
45KB, 360x302px
>>37771383
>bar
>targeted social group
>>
>>37770905
Go to the local basketball courts/skatepark/whatever and just join in.
>>
>>37771724
Which clubs work?
What do you specifically say to the other people at the clubs to make friends with them?
>>
>>37771510
All the friends i made are through this >>37771228

That guy's advice wasn't that good but what he said isn't false. It's just harder if you're not underage.
>>
>>37771800
Any club would work, and there is no magic phrase you say to someone to make them be your friend, obviously. You just need to make yourself interact with people at the club - first talk about things specific to the club, then start asking about them once you've established a bit of a rapport, then try meeting them outside the club like asking if they want to get food or something.
>>
>>37771228
i worked for years and still felt like everyone hated me
>>
>>37771905
That doesn't mean they actually hated you. You should also seriously consider psychological counseling if you feel this way.
>>
"Join a club" is the most bullshit advice ever unless you're at a HS/Uni.

I looked at meetup.com and all the groups there were for 40+ year olds.

You CANNOT make friends past age 22 it is completely impossible.
>>
>>37772510
I've made plenty of friends past age 22, and I personally know people not in their 40s who are in clubs. Fuck off retard.
>>
>>37770905
And then you go to club
>>
>>37772542
Bullshit. I don't know any decent people that would ever join meetup.com or any similar clubs. Clubs are purely for old people and fetishists.
>>
>>37772581
That's because you don't know any people, mongoloid.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.