[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else have no friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>tfw new phone
>only contacts will be mom and pizza guy

I'm 25 now and don't have any friends.
>>
>>37770816
Play video games. You can usually make friends that way.
>>
I have a bunch of old friends who I never contact and they never contact me

I made a new friend but fell hard for her because she was a gril and spooked her away with my passion.

I only drive people away, is that any better than having no friends at all?
>>
File: 1497689168156.png (52KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497689168156.png
52KB, 554x400px
>>37770816
LONELY ANON HAS NO FRIENDS
WILL IT BE LIKE THIS UNTIL THE END?
IT MIGHT MAKE HIM BREAK OR BEND
WILL IT BE LIKE THIS UNTIL THE END?
>>
>>37770844
I mostly play old SNES games or offline singleplayer games
>>
>>37770816
I've been this way for 20 years now.
>>
File: 1333702769685.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1333702769685.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>37770816
>TFW ignored and neglected by others all your life to the point where all you feel is hate and you don't even want to be friends with anyone because they are all assholes.
>>
>>37770846
I do the same anon my friends are online pepes
>>
>>37770816
Let me see that cock.
>>
I'm 30 and I don't have any friends. I had friends in high school. I knew them since elementary school, but they only became my friends by high school. It took a long time for me to make friends. Then after graduation I never had a friend again. Sometimes I try to make online friends but I don't know how to go about it anymore with how the internet has changed. I also play video games, but yeah, just old ones. Can't get into newer online stuff.
>>
>>37770816
>Only contact is brother.
I don't have friends but I'm not lonely at all.
>>
>>37770981
Are you even conscious?
>>
File: 1426488144064.jpg (24KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1426488144064.jpg
24KB, 200x194px
>hello pizza guy?
>yes, the usual please
>>
>>37770816
Congrats you wasted USD$500+ on something you wont even use.
>>
>>37770816
I'm 24, i like clothes and i buy a lot, but i only wear it to shop or to movies alone desu lol fml. I always envy goodlooking and secure people who always walk and laugh with their equally attractive friends
>>
the hell are you gona do with friends anyways
>>
>>37773436
This. Men are with their friends because they want to. If you don't want to, then don't fucking do it. Be a man and don't base your needs on societal pressure. Do what you actually want.
>>
File: rare Italian Pepe.jpg (67KB, 670x960px) Image search: [Google]
rare Italian Pepe.jpg
67KB, 670x960px
>>37770816

>hello pizza guy?
>faggot, it's mom here
>>
>>37773436
I would love to travel the world, go to nightclubs, play football, workout, take drugs and just have someone to rely on
>>
>>37770816
if you have job, safe some bucks for cheap gym membership.

it would change your life, also stay away from /fit/ the guy in there is just brainwashing faggot.
>>
>>37773657
you can always go join some sport amateurs

even the tiny town i grew up in had hokey leagues and that way get to know some ppl
>>
File: anzu34.jpg (483KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
anzu34.jpg
483KB, 1280x1920px
>>37770816

I almost ended up like you. I have a few good friends, I'm 26. It started with me going to college and going in blind with two other people. Both are still good friends more than five years later. From there I made a few other good friends. If I didn't have a social group I would probably have voted Trump and be a huge racist. Would probably be working in some shit retail, or something. I'd be angry, and blame others. I'd basically be eggman, but less ugly and probably more overweight than I am now.
>>
>not ordering your pizza online
Kek
>>
I have only family in my phone as contacts: 5 people. And on my steam there are 4 school friends with whom I haven't talked in 4 years.
I don't know how people make friends. I had some lab partners home work partners at university but none of them wanted to do anything with me outside of school work.
>>
>>37773378
He'll use it for browsing /r9k/
>>
>>37773378

>there is so many uses for a smartphone

you don't need a single friend to enjoy the pleasures of a smart phone
>>
>>37774362
yeah you could use it to vibrating yoo own ass instead using snapchat or tinder.
>>
>>37770816
Me too d00d. Parents and grandparents are all I got. Where ya from?
>>
The worst situation is literally being unable to make friends. to literally have too much trauma inside of you to be able to connect with another person. that is the ultimate prison.
>>
>>37770816
>new phone
Why? My parents got me a phone and I told it and gave them back the money. There's no need for a phone if you have no friends.
>>
>>37771221
Yes. So are you going to show it to me?
>>
Usually when you talk to someone here who "has no friends", it eventually comes up that they do, in fact, have many friends. They're just a little sad and when they're sad they delude themselves into thinking they're alone. It especially stings when it turns out they have or have had a girlfriend, sometimes many girlfriends, and you know they're just looking down on you.
>>
Man, feels bad when I see people with no friends.
Sometimes they're just ugly as fuck, won't talk to anyone, and when you take the initiative to try and be friends with them they're awkward as fuck and won't open up. Then some of them cling to you like a puppy and your other cool friends are like haha anon who is that?
And you have to try to get rid of them...
>>
>>37770816
At least you can browse 4chain werever you are(unless you dont have LTE or w/e)
>>
reporting in, i had friends until 2013. i drove to my friend's house crashed my car. they both moved. i barely talk to them.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.