[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this board is bad for the soul

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

this board is bad for the soul
>>
honestly, it really is

i only come here every few months when im really lonely
>>
>>37770607
>this board hurts the feelings of people who believe in souls
>>
Nah, I get it all out here so I can tolerate normies in my day to day.
>>
>>37770616
i dont believe in souls im just using it as a synonym for well being
>>
This board is fantastic. I'm so glad that I have you fellow robots in my life.
>>
>>37770672
Hearing this has made my night.
You make me happy too anon.
M-maybe all the normies will just leave one day?
Get tired of this place and find somewhere else to infect?
>>
>>37770607
your opinions are bad for everyone
>>
>>37770731
Not that anon but I kinda like the normies and the shitposting. I feel like everyone would get too self righteous and up their own ass without people occasionally taking the piss y'know?
>>
"soul"

Ahahaha faggot we're all rotting meat
>>
>>37770607
Agreed but thats what makes this place great. Ive become numb and can only find humour in other peoples suffering because i hate myself.

Its a comforting place.
>>
>tfw no thiccbrap gf
>>
This place is wonderful, it lets me know there are others like me out there, and an anonymous outlet for my thoughts because I keep everything to myself.

You guys are honestly my best friends.
>>
Getsuga Tensho
Getsuga Tensho
Getsuga Tensho
>>
You can think of us robots as your inner most deepest thoughts buried deep inside your brain.
>>
File: 3QjbbF2.png (30KB, 600x295px) Image search: [Google]
3QjbbF2.png
30KB, 600x295px
>>37770607
Yhwach > Aizen
>>
>>37770999
>999
Checked and checked again.
>>
>>37771018
>I can see all possibilities and negate them, even the ones where I die. Except that one where I get hit by a single sillver arrow that negates my power. I did not see that one coming.
>>
>>37771018
I honestly forget everything that happened after volume 48 in Bleach.
>>
>>37771047
>Except that one where I get hit by a single sillver arrow that negates my power. I did not see that one coming
Kubo actually fucked up ending on purpose.
>>
Life is bad for the soul.
>>
>>37770607
Very true.
It's a shame about all these poor young men hooked into this toxic and self-destructive culture.

One can only try to urge them away and to live a happier life.
>>
True, I was a mess before r9k but now I'm at the rock bottom due to the influence of this board culture and its people.

I always find myself back here, it sucks. I'm actually happier when I don't visit this shitty place.
>>
>>37771593
>t. weakwilled faggot with no personality
>>
>>37771609
I wish that /pol/tards like you would learn common decency.
>>
Yes, the truth is very bad for you when you're genetically inferior.
>>
>>37771609
Yes, whatever. Keep telling yourself that so you can feel better. Still doesn't change the fact that the culture is hateful and degenerating, you go deeper down the rabbit hole each second you waste here.
>>
>>37771635
not a /pol/tard, I just think that anon is too easily influenced by things and probably doesn't have a distinct personality
maybe if that anon would not internalize everything around them and have a better idea of who they are and what is important to them, they wouldn't be so easily influenced.
or they can blame the big evil 4chinz and /pol/tards who are the REAL reason they feel bad
faggot.
>>
>>37771088
kek literally the first thing that came to my mind. Life is trash and this board makes it a little easier to bear
>>
>>37771670
if you accept that the board is hateful and degenerating and you feel happier when you're not here but you find yourself always back here, i think the real problem isn't how bad the board is but how you keep coming back to it.
but i'm probably an evil /pol/tard normie newfag yeah?
>>
>>37771675
I wish that easily influenced fools like you were easily influenced by decency rather than retardation.
>>
>>37771715
how can you tell that i'm easily influenced?
and isn't getting upset by this board being easily influenced?
>>
>>37771734
>how can you tell that i'm easily influenced?
Using memes like the t. signature despite not being Finn
>and isn't getting upset by this board being easily influenced?
Sure. Are you upset? :^)
>>
>>37771774
oh it was my usage of a meme. thank you for pointing that out, i'll stop doing it.
no i'm not upset. i am a little confused though.
>>
>>37771710
You're definitely a normative thinker. Do you even know what normie means?
>>
>>37771842
i have an understanding of what normie means in the context of this board's culture, and i've also seen the GPK film
questions of my knowledge of terminology aside, i still don't really understand how someone can keep coming back here, if they have decided that they shouldn't.
is it something similar to dependency or addiction, like with substance abuse?
>>
>>37771894
I like to think of browsing /r9k/ as a debate/psyops game to see who can convert more people over to their way of thinking.
As you can see, evil is winning.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.