[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My first encounter with an sjw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (45KB, 1277x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45KB, 1277x720px
>be me, an asian who lives in Australia
>Lazing out in music class because I'm a dumb fuck and forgot to bring my instrument
>Two girls are next to me. One is half white and half new zealander, and the other looks brownish and is a land whale (also my friend's ex. How the fuck?)
>Land whale starts talking to friend about tumblr.
>Curious, like the idiot I am, I decide to ask a question to the land whale.
>"Tumblr is where all the sjws and feminists hang out, right?"
>Land whale proceeds to say, "Oh, I'm not an sjw, there's a difference between me and an sjw"
>I get more curious and start to ask her, "Do you think there are more than two genders"
>She says "yeah, there are more than two genders"
>oh fuk
>She also says that she likes the dear white people show (for those who don't know it's basically a degenerate show about some blacks complaining about "HUR DUR WHITE PEOPLE SUCK" and so on). She says that she would totally be the black person who calls people out.
>My mind tells me to bail the fuck out, but I still want to know more.
>I ask, "What do you think of buzzfeed"
>"Oh I like buzzfeed. Their videos are funny. I really liked their questions for white people videos. It's kind of a way of saying, HAHA fuck you white people"
>?????
>Meanwhile, her white friend gets a little pissed and says, "hey that's a little insensitive."
>"Oh, doesn't count because you're half kiwi"
>insensitive fuck.exe
>I proceed not to talk to her for the rest of the lesson.
>Out of the blue, she says "fuck the patriarchy"
>NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
>I get the fuck out of there.

What should I do about this degeneracy?
>>
>Curious, like the idiot I am, I decide to ask a question to the land whale.
>"Tumblr is where all the sjws and feminists hang out, right?"

lol dude, did you seriously think that would end well? I hate SJWs as much as the next guy, but I don't approach random people and bring up the topic just like that.
>>
SJWs are annoying cunts, but agreeing with them on some concepts to a point doesn't make you a SJW. If she was a true SJW, she would've scorned you and reported you.
>>
Where in Australia? If you're down south in shocked this is the first time. But being Asian I bet you're from Brisbane.

Also you sound underage, if not, why are you in a music class? Don't tell me you study music at uni...
>>
>talking about all that dumb inconsequential internet shit in real life

You must be above the age of 18 to visit this website.
>>
>>37770197
some community colleges offer music classes for easy credits so you can transfer faster
>>
>>37770451
Community college doesn't exist in Australia.
>>
>>37770196
I'd also agree on many of their points however more often than not their approach is bat shit insane. They would rather everyone be shit than raise everyone up.

They'd rather give the man a fish rather than teach him to fish

also changing meanings of words to justify racism and hatred towards men

if they practiced what they preached they would be pushing for male scholarships as it's majority women going to college with men dropping out or opting not to go as in most cases they recieve no support or find no value in those areas
>>
>>37771040
I wholeheartedly agree with you, mah dood.
>>
>>37770161
>4chan is where the bitter virgins hang out right?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.