[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun Control Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

File: 1496574412222.png (77KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496574412222.png
77KB, 400x400px
What do y'all think about gun control?
>>
If I could rewrite the laws, I'd do it as follows:

>50 state constitutional carry
>Background checks for all sales and transfers
>Remove regulation for suppressors, SBRs, SBSs, AOWs, etc
>Remove all "assault weapon" laws
>Machine gun registry reopened, but must file paperwork (similar for what we have for SBRs today, but much quicker)
>>
>>37769041
When I think of countries with legal guns, I think of pakistan. Thats the level of civilisation you americans are on
>>
>>37769041
>background checks
Lemme go ahead and diagnose anybody who's politically affiliated with you with "hysterical schizophrenia"
>>
File: middens_2_by_lambtoots-d6i145d.png (1MB, 1024x853px) Image search: [Google]
middens_2_by_lambtoots-d6i145d.png
1MB, 1024x853px
I think they're cool and fun and everyone should have a gun
>>
>>37769083
ironic since you're probably a yuropoor filled with muslim pakis
>>
File: 1497684482371.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497684482371.png
66KB, 554x400px
The Tucson shooting happened in 2011.

>2011
>>
>>37769092
how could you unironically be against background checks? you know that the lanza dude went in and bought the shotty without any licence or background checking, right? conservatives are actually retarded, and i dont even support gun control (besides checking obviously)
>>
>>37769132
because it's racist
>>
>>37769107
middens is a shit hipster game that's designed to be played by people who heard about it on tumblr
>>
>>37769132
Background checks infringe on the constitution. It's my right to own a gun, idiot. I don't need your permission
>>
>>37769166
Middens is a good and cool game that makes me wish I had a talking gun friend.
>>
>>37769132
Because people have the right to own them.
>>
>>37769113
I live in white town, England. Also you guys aren't shooting niggers, though thinking about it 90% of gun crime is one nig nog shooting another, which I guess is objectively a good thing, so yeah why not you've persuaded me, guns are a good thing
>>
i think having guns is fine in america but i hope the uk never allows guns. the amount of muslims in this country its just too risky
>>
>>37769185
middens is gooncore garbage for people who main twitter and say "cool and good"
go write a fucking blog entry for your game blog that's about how much you hate games except for your clique's latest unfun deconstruction of """late capitalism""""
>>
>>37769279
Middens isn't about capitalism, and I don't use twitter. Middens is a good and fun game that I like.
>>
>>37769132
>you know that the lanza dude went in and bought the shotty without any licence or background checking, right
Retail sales require checks. Besides, didn't he take the AR from his mom's safe? I forget the exact details.
>>
>>37769183
And if you're a felon/convicted of a violent crime?
>>
>>37769324
Doesn't matter, it's my right. Guns kill less people than diabetes, where's the background checks to use ketchup?
>>
>>37769303
you should charge people ten dollars to play middens so they'll think they're getting something important when they play it as opposed to being masturbated on
>>
>>37769324
Felons and violent criminals should be executed, in which case their right to buy guns is irrelevant
>>
>>37768948
both hands
>>
>>37769324
Then you can still buy one. Everyone can carry a gun and shoot back. Do we make special laws so that people who don't want to use smartphones don't have to to survive and compete in the modern world?
>>
Europoor here. Guns are pretty useless if you live in a first world country. Islam hasn't taken over yet unlike pol wants you to believe.
They're not even illegal here, people just don't get them. I could pick up a nugget for 200 Euro on Monday if I wanted to.

I don't think banning guns would be wrong. Sure, there will be no improvements in gun related crimes in the near future since niggers and black markets still exist. But if the stopped selling em now, they will be a lot harder to come by in 30 years.

If you have a strong opinion on this on either side, you are basically retarded.
>>
>>37769252
radicalise the masses, once pakis start shooting people, and also, most likely shooting each other, people start pushing back. Its part of the reason i voted corbyn, i want our country to go pathetically left wing, so that things get so bad that it swings back to the right hard, and we get hitler 2.0, gassing pooskins rather than jews. As it is, we stick with what weve got, with freaky may saying how hard she is, and everything still getting slowly worse, and political correctness bullshit still rampant, and nothing will change, itll just continue slowly downhill.
>>
File: A_Day_in_the_Life.png (107KB, 586x473px) Image search: [Google]
A_Day_in_the_Life.png
107KB, 586x473px
>>37769107
absolutely disgusting
t. indie dev
>>
>>37768948
We should just give everyone a musket. Very comfy, stylish, can defend against a burglar, can't go on mass killing spree without the boys
>>
>>37769372
Middens is important to me because I think it is cool and fun
>>
>>37769324
Liberals are disgusting. If you hate freedom then just move to North Korea you sick fucks
>>
>>37769399
>t. Smart enlightened centrist
Euro here. Guns are fucking cool and everyone should at least own a rifle or shotgun. Illegal guns are everywhere in Eastern Europe and I can get a Makarov for 300 bucks if I attempted to find one.
>>
File: 1497617584721.jpg (203KB, 1096x827px) Image search: [Google]
1497617584721.jpg
203KB, 1096x827px
It takes jumping through hurdles and having money to get a permit here, but I think it's proper. My older brother had a phase where he was a gun enthusiast, and I wouldn't trust this autist with a firearm, so I'm happy it takes some dedication and money to get a permit.

I will join a shooting club and get a permit when I can, one day, and I won't even let the faggot hold my guns for all the years of bullying and gaslighting I had to endure. Also a lot of older guys seem to be good at shooting sports, so maybe it's something I'll want to train and be good at, finally, because I'm too old to start anything else and my parents gave me the robot upbrining.
>>
>>37769399
>t. useless fence sitter
>>
>>37769416
is having to fight the urge to add an exclamation point to every one of your sentences important to you, you pay2poast textmode uptalker
>>
>>37769474
>t. useless absolutist
>>
>>37769471
I love guns too, even have a dead svt 40 at home I found in the woods.
But gun control is pretty much an American (and British I guess) problem. And the problem aren't guns, it's Americans. I wouldn't support banning guns here, but in a modern country where shootings are still relatively common, it won't hurt to ban them.
>>
>>37769505
>you're useless for coming to your own conclusions
>>
>>37769617
>you're useless for having a different conclusion
>>
>>37769571
Guns weren't a problem before nigger empowerment and the cultural destruction of the 60s. Murder rate in the US back then was that of any European country today.
>>
>>37769659
>My conclusion: I have no conclusion. Both sides are just dumb, and I'm smart for not having an opinion. And nobody can disagree with me, because I kinda agree with both sides, lmao. i can never be wrong
>>
>>37768948
I'm Australian, and I think 'murica is mad, mad I tell you.
>>
>>37769697
Well, good luck with unempowering or banning niggers then. Probably harder than banning guns.
>>
>>37769708
>My conclusion: I have the only correct conclusion. Anyone that doesn't take an absolutist position is dumb, and I'm smart for being absolute. And nobody can disagree with me, because I'm right, lmao. i can never be wrong
>>
>>37769725
better than quietly going into the night like you petrol sniffing cunts

I read an article by an aussie shooter and it was the most pathetic, cucked thing I'd ever seen. Guy had semi autos confiscated in the 96 ban and now is an enthusiastic supporter of gun control, wouldn't mind if his pistols were confiscated for the public good.

Here people won't stop until every state has legalized machine guns and has permitless carry
>>
>>37769324
>>37769378

You realize you can get felonies for some of the dumbest shit right?

Writing bad checks will make you a felon. Smoking weed will make you a felon. A DUI can make you a felon.

None of those have fuck all to do with you ability to use a firearm safely or any more of a risk for using a firearm for illegal causes.
>>
>>37769757
If you are dumb enough to do any of those things while clearly knowing that they are illegal, you are too dumb to be trusted with a gun.

A DUI means you are mouthbreather level dumb.
>>
>>37769802
>while clearly knowing that they are illegal
This is an underage anon that doesn't understand that it's important sometimes to break rules.
>>
File: Captain-America-Glamour.jpg (278KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Captain-America-Glamour.jpg
278KB, 1600x800px
>>37769399
>they will be a lot harder to come by in 30 years.
The entire point of the 2nd amendment is to allow your citizens to arm themselves. This is a matter of national security as much as it is insurance for maintaining a free state.

If the USA were to be invaded, the attackers would have to deal with the entire country being able to fight against the threat. It's a deterrent as big as the Army, Marines, Navy, and Airforce.

As for the other part... it's funny hearing liberals bitch and moan about Trump being Hitler while at the same time wanting to limit US citizens access to firearms. If Trump truly was a tyrant you're going to need a way to fight back. To defend the free state. That's what the 2nd amendment is about. It allows people to defend themselves against a government turned corrupt.

Saying "WELL IT ISN'T THAT WAY NOW!" is retarded as fuck.
>>
>>37769746
I never called anyone else dumb, unlike the original post. At least picking a side (absolute or not) takes more integrity than smugly sitting on the fence and bragging about it. Nobody gives a shit about fence sitters since they contribute nothing to the conversation. They just echo counterarguments in their own post, then conclude they somehow are right. At least I can learn something from the opposing side
>>
>>37769802
I don't have a problem with banning DUI and weed smokers, or check bouncers from owning guns. Clearly they are stupid, lazy drains on society. But murderers should be allowed to own guns after they're released, unless they were doing a robbery or some shit. People need to be allowed to resolve their differences with violence from time to time, it airs out the system.
>>
>>37769802
Christ you're a fucking tool.
>>
File: DGReVUq.png (533KB, 1015x1527px) Image search: [Google]
DGReVUq.png
533KB, 1015x1527px
Fuck gun control.
>>
>>37769829
When exactly is it important to break rules?
>lamooo weed xD
>>
>>37769854
>Clearly they are stupid, lazy drains on society
I know right, not a single person has ever done anything productive or worthwhile after having a single puff of the devils lettuce
>>
If you are male, and support gun control, you are worthless. You have no value as a male, only as a pawn for women. You surrender your right to humanity.
>>
>>37769757
Yes, and I will argue that you shouldn't be denied to right to own a gun because of weed and other minor offenses.

But I do draw a line at convicted violent felons being able to buy guns.
>>
>>37769836
>This is a matter of national security as much as it is insurance for maintaining a free state
America is going to collapse much more violently than Europe thanks to the 2nd Amendment. Not saying that's a bad thing.
>>
>>37769879
i don't even know how to begin responding to this lol
>>
>>37768948
Implying fire extinquishers could be a reason for the fire brigade to show up.
Americans too dumb to come up with good arguments to justify their freedoms.
>>
>>37769882
Generally not. Maybe legitimate, hospital users of marihuana for medical purposes (and not "lol I smoke weed for anxiety and take CBD tincture to cure cancer") could be excepted. But allowing perpetual weed smokers to thrive and bear arms is dysgenic. They abuse their freedoms.
>>
>>37769836
Lol fucking nobody will ever invade USA in the foreseeable future. And I'm pretty sure if Trump was a literal Hitler, the low percentage of gun owners would either support him or be hitlere'd because you home defense tools won't help against an organized SS-tier force.

Basically, the subject of some rules change over the course of hundreds of years and by today's standards may be stupid.
>>
>>37768948
>What do y'all think about gun control?
You can't change the law, there's already too many guns around, legal and illegal, to disarm the people. The people you'd want disarmed will evade it, and those who obey the law and disarm themselves. Plus criminals will always just bring in more from Mexico if they need.

t. someone from a basically gun free country
Even our terrorists use knives.
>>
>>37769933
Thank you for your insight, anon. I am more informed now.
>>
So who actually owns guns?

Bonus points for being a yuropoor.
>>
>>37769854
I don't think that a murderer should ever be allowed to own a gun again.
If someone ever reaches a point where they think it's reasonable to kill someone because of stupid shit, they clearly are mentally unfit. Even if they did their time.
>>
>>37769922
Guns don't cause crime, they exacerbate it. Crime wasn't a problem before the 60s, and before we started excusing degeneracy and societal dysfunction to try and blame the tool and not the wielder.
>>37769937
>Lol fucking nobody will ever invade USA in the foreseeable future.
They already have, and in a few decades they'll be the majority.
>>
>>37769967
>Crime wasn't a problem before the 60s
non ironically had a very good laugh just now, thanks
>>
>>37769949
No problem anon, I'm glad to have contributed to your edification.

>>37769965
>If someone ever reaches a point where they think it's reasonable to kill someone because of stupid shit, they clearly are mentally unfit
People should be allowed to express their natural urges. It's healthier in the long term for society. Maybe minor issues and squabbles could be seen as less excusable, but for crimes like adultery, theft, public humiliation and so on, the victim should be allowed to defend his honour.
>>
>>37769992
It literally wasn't, specific exceptions like the Prohibition notwithstanding. And that was due largely to the sub-white Irish and Italian criminal element, not the native Anglo population.
>>
>>37769041
also only whites get to have firearms

originator
>>
>>37769937
Let me have that crystal ball of yours.
>>
I live in Europe and I admire the burgers for having kept their arms. Here even meme worthy self defense weapons like telescopic sticks are not allowed to be used in self defense.
I am 100% pro unconditional 2nd ammendment including recreational nukes.
>>
>>37770066
It's more beneficial to the globalists and peacenik cucks to have the 2nd Amendment abolished when automation and immigration have completely gutted the US. They don't want the underclass to rise up and take their wealth while reverting the (((social progress)))
>>
>>37768948
European anon with a gun here. Before I got it, i was a 2nd amendment fan, and admired the burgers for their rights. But as someone who went through the process of getting a permit, i can admit that I see the point of that thing. If you want a gun, you can still get it, but it prevents the dumb people and the criminals from getting them. If you can't fill out a form, and can't fulfill the medical requirements, you can not be trusted with a gun.
Also, the gun-community is pretty good, because all the retards are filtered out.
>>
>>37769324
disgusting - shame on you commie scum
>>
>>37768948
All guns should be legal. All weapons should be legal. I should be able to buy old army tanks and be able to fire them. There should be no restrictions on being able to carry arms anywhere.
>>
I live in West Virginia. Everyone here has guns and very rarely does anyone get shot. Guns aren't the problem, shooters are the problem, people with no respect for life are the problem.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.