[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw no slut fembot gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1436397111054.jpg (292KB, 1256x709px) Image search: [Google]
1436397111054.jpg
292KB, 1256x709px
Does anyone else actually want a slutty girlfriend?

I don't mean in the cuck sense, I mean a girl who is actually experienced in bed and can please you.

Dating virgin girls is boring. I know you'll say "oh but you can teach them" but trust me, they're fucking boring and totally not fun in bed.
>>
>>37765973
>fembot
>slut
>"experienced"

:^)
>>
File: 1446256184086.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446256184086.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
I wouldn't mind a slut gf, but that's mainly because in my fantasies slut=nympho and I imagine that she just lovingly fucks my soul out for hours even though she made me cum 3 times in the first 10 minutes.
>>
>>37766072
This, combined with the fantasy that she'll only want you. It's nothing but just that. A fantasy.
>>
Are there still slutty femanons around that aren't just transplants from Instagram or Facebook who ended up on /soc/?

Back in my day, there were a few crazy types on old /b/ who met up with a few anons and fucked them.
>>
>>37765973
yeah but the thing is not staying once u smash that virgin pussy the key is to smash that virgin pussy get her to lick ur ass cum down her throat and then ti's on to the next one also gift her with ur own unique strain of herpes
>>
>>37766284
No, the new wave of femanons discovered they can get tons of attention and validation here without even having to post pics or fuck anyone,
>>
>>37766352
The fuck are you talking about moron?
>>
>>37765973
>Has dated MULTIPLE virgins

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
>>37766426
i'm saying the key is not dating the virgin but deflowering the virgin and marking her as your territory that is what the name of the game is

>2017

>dating
>>
I'd be down with it if she's the kind of slut who can set up gangbangs and breeding sessions.
>>
>>37765973
>Does anyone else actually want a slutty girlfriend?
I want one in the cuck sense but a non-cuck one would be fine, too. I want a girl who can make up for my lack of experience.
>>
>>37765973
Isn't that Muriel? I recognize the Mega64 set.
>>
>>37765973

I think you really mean "sexually experienced".
"Slutty" means she fucks around and will give you crabs or herpes and then leave you for Chad as they laugh at all the stories she has told him about how beta you are
>>
>>37765973
Who the fuck is this qt?

Why isn't this comment considered original?
>>
>>37766547
herpes is so common pretty much anybody can get it though nowadays
>>
>>37766607
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylsl0l52ohE

She did the animation for Skullgirls and she sometimes shows up on the Mega64 podcast.
>>
>>37765973
Sluts that men want
>drools for my cock 24/7
What sluts always are
>drools for everyone's cock 24/7

A big market gap there for ladies to fill up but NOOOOOOO
>>
>>37766444
Guaranteed never actually fucked anyone except maybe because she felt pity for you.
>>
>>37765973

So date a normie whore then?

>do i want to get cucked
>no
>>
>>37766785
i blocked one of them on snapchat on multiple occasions and watched her vent her tweet feels like

"my heart hurts rn"a

literally all night.
I still have her added on snapchat and we've fucked multiple times in my truck.
she has unironically licked my ass and swallowed my babies
>>
>>37766739
Muriel's boyfriend is white, lol.
>>
>>37765973

Roasties earn their beef by tirelessly impaling themselves on countless cocks, each of them more teeming with different germs and microbial fauna than the next. It breaks my heart to learn another well-intentioned beta has been ensared, face-first, into the maw of some harpie's bioweapon. Unbelievable as it may sound, pussy in "feminist" countries is more hazardous than a lifetime of smoking cigarettes.

You can imagine why their aren't pink ribbon campaigns for inferior males who eat pussy and die. Doesn't make it right.
>>
File: shittyfrog.png (25KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
shittyfrog.png
25KB, 640x560px
>tfw kinucakes is dating some numale looking faggot

fug dat
>>
>>37767362
She was born from WMAF, so it makes sense she loves white dick. No one outside of weeaboos and gold diggers actually likes asian men after all.
>>
File: 1488457005924.gif (110KB, 416x234px) Image search: [Google]
1488457005924.gif
110KB, 416x234px
>>37767472
I'm white, man. Don't take me for asianmasculinity or asiafinest cuck, just wanna cure my virg disease.

>feel when 26 and only social interaction is /r9k/.
>>
>>37767543
>asiafinest

I didn't even know about this one.

What is up with Asian American men and their online "communities" where they just bitch and whine constantly?
>>
>>37767595
They also seem to majorly Chinese and Korean. Makes me lol when some hwabyung ape claims "Only SE-Asians outmix!!!" on /pol/ or /int/.
>>
>>37767740
>hawbyung ape

kek'ed hard.

American-born Koreans outmix the most out of any Asian group.

And yeah, all these Asian "American" groups are basically just thinly veiled outlets for overseas Chinese nationalism.

>"Vietnam should give up any claim on the Spratleys in the name of Asian American male brotherhood!"
>>
>>37766072
Real life isn't hentai. Real people have refractory periods.
>>
>>37765973
>they're fucking boring and totally not fun in bed.
I'm a virgin. I know I'll be bad at sex the first few times but I really want to learn how to please. Please no bully us.
>>
>>37767595
I hope you're capable of recognizing the irony in that question.
>>
>>37765973
No, because I would like there to be more to my relationship than stimulating my penis.
>>
>>37768186
Funnily enough according to the survey-anon who polled 4chan boards a year or so ago, /r9k/ is one of the most racially diverse boards.

Make of that what you will.
>>
>>37768279
Source? Desustorage link?
>>
>>37768296
Desustorage is kill senpai.
>>
>>37768316
Fuck, meant Desuarchive.
>>
>>37768169
>Please no bully us.
LET ME TASTE YOUR ASSHOLE
>>
>>37768135
Not that guy but you're both right, and wrong.

By hand I can probably cum like 3-5 times in 10 minutes depending on how shit goes (although I run out of cum fast), and in having REAL sex I can do 2 or 3 in 10 for sure.

The key is that if you keep stimulating your dick immediately after, or even too much during, the orgasm you don't really regain the sensitivity required to go again- the refractory period is amplified.

3 times in 10 minutes? If you start the clock from the first nut, wait for 1-2 minutes of fingerbanging or nipple tweaking, put it back in (and try to nut as fast as possible instead of really enjoying it) and you can be on your second in like total time of 4-8 minutes.

For added effect, if you nut from hand, then from succ, and then from penetration it's like you're ramping up each time, both in terms of sensation and the mental reward centers of your brain firing off
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.