[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1809.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1809.png
13KB, 418x359px
Yesterday my parents found a bat in their room at 5am and just now the bat was flying around my room. I was awake so I know I didn't get bitten so I don't have to worry about rabies. It flew into a hole in the wall so I don't think I can capture it but should I tell my parents now at 1am or wait for the morning. I'm very stoned right now and my eyes are very bloodshot. Currently camped out on the couch upstairs
>>
>>37765684
Just seal the hole until the morning, then capture it. Most bats are passive and will let you handle them gently.
>>
>>37765727
That won't work, the hole goes into the framework of the house, the only way to capture it would be to trap it when it's out which I'm too scared to do
>>
>>37765778
Just wait until day when it's sleeping and then wrap it in a shirt and take it outside to release it. You could also just call city animal control if the bat is seriously problematic.
>>
>>37765837
And remember to be gentle, if you are aggressive or rough it will bite and scratch you.
>>
>>37765837
It doesn't sleep in the open, it's impossible to find
>>
>>37765910
Then you could contact animal control, or just swing a fishing net at when you see it flying around. Not much you can do if the bat hides during the day.
>>
if you contact animal control they're gonna give you shots, what you gotta do is hit it with a fly swatter
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.