[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaynon Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: bear-husbando.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bear-husbando.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
I want to wake up on a Saturday morning to feel my bara bf sleeping next to me. I'd cling to him and relish the warmth of his body and his unique, personal scent; I'd kiss the back of his neck, and run my hands through his chest and crotch, feeling the details of his make-up, the contours of his form. and the suppleness of his privates.

I would feel him stirring under my touch, and I'd cling to him even more tightly. There would be buttery sunlight filtering in through the window-binds, and the constant hum of the fan, and I'd be able to have this person to myself, and be happy that he has deigned himself to allow someone like me to delight myself in his body, and that would be all the approval I need.

God-damn, I WANT A BF RIGHT NOW
>>
File: cast.png (82KB, 313x390px) Image search: [Google]
cast.png
82KB, 313x390px
>>37764608
No, your genetics and instinct make you want a gf, but it's your own traumatic mental perversion, frustration and corruption that you find yourself lusting over what is not supposed to be lusted over. Also in a sane society degenerates like you could be shot in the streets and hung from lampposts with impunity.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.