[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is everyone on r9k extremely evil? I went on Robot9001 a few

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 3.jpg (636KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
636KB, 2048x2048px
Is everyone on r9k extremely evil?
I went on Robot9001 a few weeks ago and everyone started calling me ugly. I must admit I also called some people ugly after that. After awhile I got a nosejob and EVERYONE made fun of me, including women.

Today I sent 75 to a girl who promised me to add me on FB. Why did I do this? Because I wish I could talk to her. I don't talk to women.

I later got so mad and this guy Eli asked me for 50 dollars so he would dox her and send it to me. I was only threatening. I was expecting her to give my 75 dollars back.

The result? They BOTH stole my money. I live in the third world and I earn 900 reais a month, minimum wage. I gave them like 500 reais today. Then 95% of users there laughed at me and some guys keep saying I should keep myself.

This eli guy said I'm a coward after he stole my money.

I was bullied in school and now this. I am very stupid, I know.

But is MOST people here evil? Or most people in real life too?
>>
*kill myself not keep myself
>>
Hmm I got distracted by your picture

It's not fair. Our dicks and brains are one.
>>
>>37764635
this is the girl i sent money too..
>>
File: 2.jpg (117KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
117KB, 540x960px
>>37764635
i regret it...........
original comment
>>
>>37764647

why in the hell would you send money to a girl to be your facebook friend.

The world is evil, and most people are cunts.

Paying $75 for a girl to be your facebook friend is dumb,

what were you hoping to get out of that that?
>>
>>37764708
i dont know im very depressed lately
i was hoping she'd talk to me
>>
>>37764718

Dude, if that is her real picture, and i assume she lives in the USA, she has guys begging her to go on yachts , live in mansions, take trips to paris and shit all day,

she doesnt want your $75.

And, lets say for argument she did take it and make you her facebook friend, you think she is going to chat with you while she goes off to Paris with rich douchebags,
>>
>>37764768
shes from the uk
>>
>>37764596
take walks outside and start working out, it's how all of us fucks deal with being alone... don't give money to anyone (including family) ever.
>>
>>37764796
you know
i got more sad with the guy...
i liked him for real
and he seemed to be so honest
you really cant trust people
>>
>>37764791

the women there are clones of american women, just switch out Paris for a trip to NYC
>>
>>37764596
>give me 75 dollars and I will be your jewbook friend
>gives his entire fucking salary
>the "girl" didn't accept his invite
>is the world evil ?
No , you're just a stupid fucking pajeet
>>
>>37764844
but the guy
and the other people in the room
i know i'm stupid this is a fact
but they're still evil
if i rape a woman at night i am evil no matter what
>>
How did you send the money? You can file for charge back on paypay or call your bank saying the action was fraudulent , pretty simple shit
>>
>>37764896
bitcoin You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
tits or gtfo my board you freaking roastie
>>
File: Arin (1).jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Arin (1).jpg
70KB, 600x800px
>>37764596
Lord in Heaven, tu es brasileiro tbm? Pelo amor de Cristo, tu eh muito BURRO mesmo. Va se fude, que vc esperava neh porra???

other anons, OP is from fucking Brazil, and he said he earned 900 reais a month, which really, really, is not enough at all to even meet your daily food intake. This guy is a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>37764596

post more pics of this girl originaljhoshgoishgio
>>
>>37764596

We all have shitty experiences with women anon. They're horrible people. See you soon in the woman hate threads.
>>
>>37764596
Nah, I'm just a dick
>>
>>37766319
This

originin
>>
>900 reais a month
so you make 3276 dollars in a whole fucking year? how do you even live
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.