[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do PUA guys not have the self awareness to know that the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: rly.jpg (65KB, 336x231px) Image search: [Google]
rly.jpg
65KB, 336x231px
why do PUA guys not have the self awareness to know that the way they are approaching life and girls is in itself an extremely unattractive trait?

they all seem mentally challenged
>>
I've got laid a couple of time and made out and got phone numbers a shitload of times through PUA shit. It even got me a gf once.
I could easily do that stuff again and get laid, it's extremely effective. If I didn't have erectile dysfunction I'd get laid regularly just by saying shit I read on the net.
>>
>>37764407
Teach us your ways, PUA acolyte
>>
I believe PUA used to work fine until women wised up their ways.
>>
>>37764343

PUA is a scam.
>if you're ugly just be a goofball and konfidunt then women will want you!
>If they reject you it's just a "shit test".

Kek, Does Chad need to pass Shit tests or act like a one-man band to get pussy?
>>
>>37764436
Read The Game. Watch Nick Sparks videos. Research fashion and get in shape. That's the base I'd say.
I also watched a bunch of series and movies and started imitating the actors in front of the mirror for practice. I'd recommend watching Vanilla Sky, Meet Joe Black, Rebel Without a Cause and the first season of Lost. Just watch the body language and the pauses they make before they speak.
It took me about a year and a half of research and practice to get to a point in which I can comfortably hit on girls. Having friends helps a lot. Talking to random women on the street is great for anxiety control.

In the end the most important things are simple stuff like eye contact, confident body language, being well dressed and stylish, pretending not to care and not talking about you or showing emotions that are not "I'm having fun".
>>
>>37764343
>why do PUA guys not have the self awareness to know that the way they are approaching life and girls is in itself an extremely unattractive trait?
they do know that, that's why they got into pua. if they're going to be unattractive either way they at least want it to work nothing you do is good enough for women they at least figured out a niche where women will at least fuck instead of leading you on while fucking a bunch of other dudes
>>
>>37764552
>Spending your entire life researching things and pretending to be someone you aren't just so you can get a one night stand with a 6/10 or get a gf for 3 weeks before she figures out what a beta autist fraud you are

it's a one stop shop to becoming completely fucking miserable
>>
>>37764724
>get a gf for 3 weeks before she figures out what a beta autist fraud you are
This is exactly what happened. But I'd be a virgin otherwise and she was pretty hot so it's not like I can complain.
It wasn't a lifetime of research, tho. Just a couple of years. I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't fun, either. Going to parties and making progress each time was really fulfilling.
>>
>>37764460
They didn't "wise up" woman operate on rigid social ques and reacting to things the same way. pua's just proved that. it doesn't matter what type of guy you are if you're decent enough looking you can use the same pick up line, conversation topic, and behaviors, as long as you got like 2 or 3 of them in rotation so people don't notice you keep doing one act over and over again, they'll fall for it every time and you don't get a reputation for being 'that guy' until you go out of your way to tell everyone that's what you're doing. if anything it just proves as humans we're all a bunch of idiots and everyone falls for scam artists playing an angle. too bad for women there is more social pressure for them to be a better judge of character for men when character isn't as important as statistics like your race/height/weight/income/socialstatus.
>>
>>37764753
a better approach is to self improve and if the girls come, they come.

Build up your core self from your core self. Because if you have setbacks you can always rebuild quite quickly because what you are improving on is your real self.

Pretending to be someone you aren't with the obsessive sole idea or getting pussy is such a bad approach. when you get setbacks/ brought back down to reality it's all going to crumble into a heap because what you were presenting wasn't you but some cardboard cutout of a person you want to be. You will never be truly fulfilled in any respect this way even if you convince yourself you are.

How can you possibly have a real relationship with someone when you aren't being honest about who you are?
>>
Pua in a nutshell- keep trying because somebody is bound to say yes eventually.
>>
>>37764724
Basically this, PUA seems nice in essence that you're increasing your chance of having sex with a cute girl. But in a nutshell it's just practicing putting makeup on your personality for somebody else's enjoyment. It's a waste, especially if you end up not getting laid.
>>
>>37764837
This is retarded. You could spend your whole life improving yourself but if you can't make a conversation you're going to lose to complete fucking losers who can actually make a girl laugh.
What inspired me to learn pick up was talking to girls for five minutes and seeing them go from puppy dog eyes to contempt cause I didn't know how to hit on them.

I went back to being "myself" after realizing I have a huge trouble keeping an erection when I'm having sex, so I just stopped caring. Guess how many women I've had a conversation with. I was making out with girls every week before.
>>
>>37764925
>the only thing in life worth doing is getting girls

you just inadvertently proved my point
>>
>>37764948
you're dumb, you're point is dumb, stop trying.
>>
>>37764948
It's not the only thing worth doing but life is definitely depressing when you have zero girls around. It's like saying
>sleeping is the only thing worth doing in life
No it's not but insomnia sucks dick.
>>
>>37764865
>But in a nutshell it's just practicing putting makeup on your personality for somebody else's enjoyment.

This is the best summary of PUA and its community that I've read.
>>
I have mixed feelings about PUA, it seems scammy in part, 'if I'd only done this at this time' etc and fake but now I can talk to anyone and make a good impression and have a good time whereas before people were a mystery
>>
>>37765065

PUA doesn't work. The Models they use in any of their videos are paid off. They lure men in with fake promises and then take off with their money

It's ALL face, height, and frame. A woman will choose a socially retarded Chad over the most extroverted PUA beta.
>>
>>37765107
Not trying doesn't work even more.

Best thing to do is really join a regular club or meeting of interest group and gradually passively befriend girls there, its about putting in the time mostly
>>
File: zimzam.jpg (66KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
zimzam.jpg
66KB, 630x345px
>>37765209
>>37765209
>Best thing to do is really join a regular club or meeting of interest group and gradually passively befriend girls there

good one lmao
>>
>>37764552
so be yourself was just a meme and you have to pretend you are the shit.
>>
>>37765274
It is, they're much more likely to sleep with you if they know you. The problem with PUA shit is you are a random
>>
But it does work.

I was a 30yo virgin and I just got my first gf because of it. Been fucking her for months now.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.