[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He driving a car kek'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 093015bottom.jpg (270KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
093015bottom.jpg
270KB, 1600x1066px
>He driving a car

kek'd
>>
>cant ride during the winter
>no room to transport things
>more dangerous than driving
>loud and obnoxious
>>
>>37764305
Can't sleep in a motorbike faggot
>>
>>37764336

>>cant ride during the winter

That depends on where you live, the harshness of that particular winter, the type of bike, and your own skill and preparadness.

I've ridden motorcycles all throughout the winter, even in areas that got snow. Would I recommend it to everyone? Of course not.

But it can be done, if you know what you're doing and if your bike is suitable for it.

Of course, starting a carbureted bike is a fucking nightmare in any temperature under about 40F. Oh my God. Carburetors. Fuck.

Oh yeah, also, you need to be insanely careful about braking if it's below freezing because if you brake hard on ice you can fall and get seriously hurt.
>>
>Can't kick a car over
>no heat/ac
>no seatbelts
>get hit by someone going in a car faster than someone taking a brisk jog you'll fall off and get hurt
>no storage
>>
>>37764373

In a lot of places you can't sleep in a car either. The cops will get on your case.

Fucking totalitarian bullshit if you ask me.
>>
File: 1492318595245.jpg (85KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1492318595245.jpg
85KB, 540x482px
>>37764336
>cant ride during the winter
Wrong
>no room to transport things
What are you? A transporter?
>more dangerous than driving
Not if you isn't a fucking idiot
>loud and obnoxious
To trigger cucks like you
>>
>>37764336
>>cant ride during the winter
this, tfw live in the state with the worst winters in the country and it sucks
also a lot of bike people are either fags trying to impress chicks or bikercunts that just barhop on harleys
>>
>>37764441

>no heat/ac

You actually can get heated grips on a motorcycle. With a full-face helmet, a lot of layers of clothing, pogies, and hand-guards, you won't get cold unless it's waaaay below freezing.

And the wind cools you down so much once you get above 30 mph that I haven't ever felt hot on a motorcycle UNLESS the temperature was above 90. In which case...yeah, it really sucks actually.

IMO good motorcycling temperature is basically anything between 30-90.

A little below 30 is fine, a little above 90 is doable. But far outside those ranges, it's only for the most dedicated (or the most stupid).

You gotta prepare.
>>
>>37764305
>He driving

NORMIE GET OUT
>>
>drive motorcycle
>get hit by car once
>die
>>
>>37764581

>Live life

>Guaranteed to die, absolutely no chance you won't

Really makes you think.
>>
>>37764305
>be riding my motorcycle today
>retard turns left in front of me
>accelerate and pull a gta-style near miss move
>that adrenaline rush
feelsgud

>>37764373
A motorcycle doesn't have to be your only vehicle

>>37764564
I am a khhv
>>
File: Hot-Wheels.jpg (154KB, 1556x784px) Image search: [Google]
Hot-Wheels.jpg
154KB, 1556x784px
>>37764463
>What are you? A transporter?
HOT WHEELE'D
>>
File: bike.jpg (71KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
bike.jpg
71KB, 720x960px
Learned to ride two years ago and bought my first bike last April.

Pic not really related - I learned to ride in New Delhi but live in the United States.

Fucking love riding in India, though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.