[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cripplingdepression/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

started my new job and i dont hate it
trying to trick myself into being happy
how are you all tonight?
>>
File: 1472794583525.jpg (89KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
1472794583525.jpg
89KB, 594x594px
>>37763468
Waiting to go to the psychiatrist next week for a new medication, or something to kill the side effects of what I'm trying to take right now.

This is all my life is, waiting on my next appointment, besides that my life is at an absolute standstill.
>>
File: angrygaysounds.png (173KB, 308x326px) Image search: [Google]
angrygaysounds.png
173KB, 308x326px
>>37763468
I too am enjoying my new job. I'm surprised you managed to get one given that you're too lazy to download even ten skeleton memes after making this thread for months now.
>>
>>37763554
what are you on right now, and what are the side effects you're trying to kill?
>>
File: laughatyou.jpg (32KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
laughatyou.jpg
32KB, 500x378px
>>37763576
Obviously the side effects of being a faggot.
>>
>>37763576
Abilify. It gives me pretty bad akathisia. I took it for 4 days and it was so excruciatingly painful I had to stop.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akathisia
>>
>>37763630
That blows. I think I tried that stuff once way back and it made me dry heave a little often after eating. Stopped taking that trash after a couple days.
>>
>>37763568
It's a classic. Its THE picture to use for the OP of /cripplingdepression/
>>
>>37763630
oh wow i had something like that when i was way younger, couldnt stay still at night it was miserable.

>>37763590
be my boyfriend

>>37763568
one of the requirements for my job was to give up skeletons also more like years UwU
>>
>>37763468
Just completed my one year of my current job. I hate it more every day.

Just woke up from a nap and I made a screwdriver, hopefully can drink myself back to sleep and stay asleep all weekend before going back to hell.
>>
>>37763784
what do you do? whys it so garbage/?
>>
>>37763906
Factory work, machine operator.
It's all extroverted normies who only want to jack off and talk about drugs.
I don't do drugs and just like to do my job.
Not to mention it's hotter than hell in there during the summer.
>>
>>37763961
that sounds nightmareish.
i work with old ladies they're pretty nice
>>
>>37763700
Maybe if we slim you down and teach you how to cook.

>>37763961
That sounds like it must pay pretty okay!
>>
>>37763980
Yeah, I get along better with the older guys, but the younger ones? I can't assimilate with this culture, and no one can get it through their heads that I don't want anything to do with them.
>>
>>37764188
Eh, just be pleasant with them, you know? I do construction and many there are the same way. I remain pleasant with them and stick to my own kind if any are around that day.

Sure, they seem like godawful people but they're still showing up to work too and doing their job, maybe if not to your liking. Live and let live.
>>
>>37764186
It actually doesn't, I think this company pays lower than others. I should probably find something else, but I doubt many places are any better. I just need to be put on a machine or area by myself, instead the area I am in forces me to communicate constantly. Since i've been there this long my pay keeps going up and it's making it even harder to want to find something new.
>>
>>37764216
You've endured it this long, yeah? You can at least stay there until you find a better thing.

It's way better than not working and being a NEET. That's why I don't quit; you realize how much being a NEET truly blows after being a wagie for a little while. It sucks sometimes but it is better than things sucking all the time.
>>
>>37763980
don't worry i'll be your boyfriend skelly!
>>
>>37764186
i actually need to learn how to cook

>>37764322
<3 yay finally
>>
>>37764252
Agreed, the money is required for a decent living. Being a wagie just replaces the 24/7 depression with anger for 40+ hours of the week.
>>
>>37764348
how do i actually become your e-bf tho?
>>
Kind of in the middle of a mental breakdown that's finally going to force me to go to a psychiatrist.

98% sure it's OCD or generalized anxiety disorder, so imma get me some zoloft probably

it's retarded, hard stuff is easy but easy stuff is impossible.
>>
I don't know what to do skelly. I feel lost, disappointed man. Got an interview today and the shifts look horrible man, 13 hour shifts man. None other job called back so I'm stuck. I'm also stuck school wise, there isn't a major in buisness that really interests me. I feel like I'm a crossroad already at 20, is this normal. I have to go get my driver's licence as well. I feel nervous man, anxiety fucking my life up. Too shy and too self-conscious to go see a therapist. My parents will know and call me crazy. I don't know what to do man, I'm scared.
>>
>>37765329
Go see someone about it, get medicated or whatever, your problems won't fix themselves. Mine didn't.
>>
Feeling like shit, but for shit reasons.

Theres a coworker that I've had a thing for for the few months I've worked with her, and I cant tell if she likes me back or not. I asked her today if she wanted to go to a show, and she told me she was already going, so I asked if I could hang out with her, and she said yes. She seemed genuinely excited that I was going.

I just want to ask her out already but everytime I try I feel like I'm about to fucking collapse and have an autistic fit. I want so hard to get rid of this overwhelming feeling of loneliness, but goddamn, its taking so long. She's probably going to be my only chance at getting a qt gf who happens to also not be a complete skank, so, I'm dying trying to figure out if its going to happen or not. And its taking so long.
>>
>>37763468
That is a Damn good album.
R. I. P Chuck
>>
>>37763468
another lonely Friday night on my own no gf to give me a bj no friends to hang with booze doesn't ease the pain anymore
>>
File: 1494300754242.jpg (39KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
1494300754242.jpg
39KB, 711x620px
woke up, went to work where i hate all of my coworkers cause they're all normies and just flirt the whole time. cant tell if girl coworker likes me or is just being a flirty roastie so i just ignore anything that could possibly be misleading so i dont embarrass myself. its really exhausting trying to hold conversations with people all day and i just wanna kill myself more and more with each passing day.
>>
>>37763468
Been awhile since I posted in one of these threads.

Anyways, things are looking up for me for the most part.

My job is going pretty well. In the past couple of months I've received a raise, been promoted to a full-time analyst, and earned a spot on the company team headed to Vegas this year for B-Sides, Blackhat, and DEFCON. Oh, and that trip to Vegas is all expenses paid.

Tomorrow I will also be graduating from college with a BS in CS and then in the fall I will be pursuing my PhD.

In terms of romance, things are also doing better. There's this girl I met awhile ago through work that I think I stand a good chance with. We talk in person pretty consistently and I would say that we're pretty good friends. It seems like there is something there.

Anyways, I tested the water with her back on Wednesday and tried to as casually suggest as I could that we should get a beer and hang out tonight. Unfortunately, and this was verified indirectly, she had a flight back home today and will be gone this week. When I asked her though, she seemed almost happy or enthusiastic that I did and seemed disappointed that she wouldn't be able to (I asked her in person, almost fucking shat myself with how nervous I was). So, it didn't seem like a flat-out rejection and more of a "dang, I wish I wasn't busy that day." Basically, it didn't seem like an excuse.

After conferring with female friends, some have suggested that it was basically a non-answer and that I may have caught her off guard causing her to "spill her spaghetti" as one friend put it. Also, on a related note, this girl has inspired me to start getting /fit/ mainly because she's fairly athletic and my chances with women will only get better the more in shape I am.

For now though, that's on the back burner. I'll ask her again in a few weeks, perhaps a week or so before I move.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.