[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being Gay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: gainsbourg.jpg (28KB, 487x365px) Image search: [Google]
gainsbourg.jpg
28KB, 487x365px
Seriously, why do parents get angry at the idea that their child might be gay? Even the idea of them being saddened is patronizing and insulting to the utmost.

What the fuck does it matter if they're gay? Why should it be so offensive for them - the parents - that their gay son should find love and affection in the arms of another man? Provided the relationship is a healthy one, what is the problem?

Why were my own parents so ashamed of my homosexuality, to the point they forbade my then-boyfriend from coming over? I know that if I had had a girlfriend, they would have let her visit - but why did the fact that my partner was male make it so unacceptable for them?
>>
>procreate
>your offspring wont procreate
>procreating was in vain
Kind of a biological thing
>>
>>37763462
I'm guessing this is the biggest issue.
Imagine you had one daughter, you have no chance of having another kid, and she turns out to be gay.
It's gotta be kinda devastating to the parents.
>>
>>37763462
>>37763572
Who cares? You'll die, and then it won't fucking matter.
>>
>>37763439
not to feed the troll here but haven't there been a lot of these fucking threads lately? there is an LGBT forum. nothing personally against gays and shit like that

but when you literally have your own forum for this shit, coming here and spraying it around with multiple threads a day from multiple anons just makes people dislike you for being a person, not being gay
>>
>>37763462
>>37763611
this t.b.h.
originality filter is a good addition to the board and helps the board from becoming stale in case you were wondering
>>
>>37763611
Not everyone is as edgy and pessimistic as you :^)
If they were we'd be fucked.
>>
>>37763462
It's really strange how people completely disregard procreation as a part of life now.

Fucking kikes.
>>
>>37763611
>you'll just die
But they would be the living legacy of you. I don't hate gays but I'd be pretty disappointed if I had a gay son or daughter since they couldn't keep the family tree going. That is if they're my only child, otherwise I wouldn't give a shit.
>>
>>37763439
I don't think it is right to be gay, it seems akin to mental illness to me. Be like Serge and fuck pussy like a normal man.
>>
File: 1481173688398.jpg (89KB, 960x468px) Image search: [Google]
1481173688398.jpg
89KB, 960x468px
>>37763439
I'd be sad if my kid was going to suck off over 50 strangers in their lifetime, be 40x more likely to get HIV then the general population, and ultimately suffer the torment of their sins in hell.
>>
>>37763439
It's disgusting OP. What kind of man would want to stick his dick up another man's ass. Or what kindof man wants another man's dick up his ass. I can tolerate gay people if i don't have close personal relationship with them, but if i was a parent and i knew my son was into sick shit like that i'd be upset. Still they shouldn't be mad at you. I'm guessing they're really mad at themselves for letting you turn out that way
>>
Why should it be so offensive for them - the parents - that their gay son should find love and affection in the arms of another man?
"""""""love and affection"""""""
>Provided the relationship is a healthy one, what is the problem?
Oh boy, the bluepill is strong in this one.

You sound like you learned about homosexuality from Glee
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.