[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

I fell for the hot girl meme guys

>be me (obviously)
>work minimum wage cuck job
>hot grill who is a pot head like me works same shift I do
>Is friend with "friend" of mine at work who I bought weed from before
>grill says she can give me a OZ for $180
>give her money while her friends are in the car giggling
>she says she needs to "pick up" the weed from her dealer I said "ok".
>They drive off without me
>wait in my car for 2 while hours sweating my balls off until she finally shows back up
> gives me a bag and says it's really good shit and says bye
>doesn't look like a OZ
>go to Wal-Mart and use scale there
>14 grams. (Half an ounce)
>text them saying wtf
>guy friend/co worker says the dealer screwed them over
>K
>grill totally ignores my texts

Fucking normies man. They steal from their co worker who works at a shitty job and who has no friends and money.

Is there any way I can get back at these fuckers? Anyone have any ideas?
>>
Why on earth did you think you could get an OZ for $180 anyways? Even if you did it would be bad shit, what were you thinking OP
>>
>>37763043
I fell for the grill meme. I wasn't thinking straight/ high all the time
>>
>>37763181
tell your manager on her or tell the cops
>>
why the hell would you give her the money first? fucking dumbass
>>
File: 1496123056744.png (142KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1496123056744.png
142KB, 600x842px
>>37763012
I'm starting to think I don't belong here Because I'm not such a fucking brainless desperate beta that I would fall for this.
>>
You deserved it

1. I would never buy from a hot girl
2. I would never give anyone money without weed in my hand

You got finessed
>>
>>37763479
apparently /r/incel faggots think they're welcome here.
It's them who don't belong
>>
you're dumb. First thing they were giggling should have made you think about it
Second thing a OZ for 180$
Third thing 2 hours to buy weed ? bruh you deserved to be finessed
And fourth you have to see her every time you come to work
>>
>>37763012
Are you guys retarded? Beat them up. That's what literally anyone else would do if they were jewed out of weed. What the fuck else are you going to do? She isn't going to the cops because someone beat her up, because that will blow her cover as a drug dealer. If you got shafted on weed, then beat her up.
>>
>>37763291
Also this. there are so many options it's ridiculous how this brainlet OP is thinking
>tell the cops she's a drug dealer
>tell her manager she's a drug dealer
>wait for her outside of work and mug her
>fuck her house or car up, fuck her family up
>throw a brick through her window
>>
>>37763642
Out of all the advice I've received I think this is probably the best idea.
>>
What does the girl being hot have to do with anything? you fell for the giving people money first meme, most people learn that shit before they are 10
>>
>>37763699
Of course it is. She's dealing drugs, if a guy was doing that shit to his customers he would probably get shot. Here's' what you do:
>follow her after work
>find her house
>wait until she goes outside
>mug her and take her shit

or:

>set up another deal
>make sure it's at night
>when she gets there, get your friend to crack her with a baseball bat or some shit
>when she's down, fuck her car up
>>
>>37763012
1.) Why would you hand her the money without seeing the weed
2.) You can't let that shit slide. If the guy was in on it, threaten him with violence. But if it was just the girl, tell her you'll beat the shit out of her unless she gives you $100
>>
>>37763012

All hot girls are a trap much more dangerous than 'traps' are.
>>
>>37763012
You need to fuck them up OP
You need to go up to her and tell her that you WILL fuck her day up unless she either gets you the other half or all of your money back within a week
>>
File: 15584393729530.png (48KB, 398x409px) Image search: [Google]
15584393729530.png
48KB, 398x409px
>>37763012
>buying weed from a girl
You fucked up. Why not buy the weed from the original dealer in the first place? You already bought it from him before.
>>
File: blinking-pepe-4857991.png (38KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
blinking-pepe-4857991.png
38KB, 500x566px
Guys I know what I'm going to do now. I'm going to threaten my guy co worker with physical violence if he does not give me my weed or money. Then actually start hitting him if he doesn't give me anything. My mom has pepper spray I am going to take with me incase
>>
>>37763824
this.

it's all your fault OP you fucking retard. you fell for the halo effect my nigger
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.