[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rejoice, r9k, the BROKEN are the more EVOLVED. REJOICE!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: mcavoy.jpg (40KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
mcavoy.jpg
40KB, 700x393px
Rejoice, r9k, the BROKEN are the more EVOLVED.

REJOICE!
>>
>>37762705
>Rejoice, r9k, the BROKEN are the more EVOLVED.

sauce?
>>
>>37762705
Lmao
I watched this movie 2 hours ago and i was thinking the exact same thing and jf the broken (robots) are more powerful than normies.
Even wanted to make a thread like this.
>>
>>37762772
The movie is called Split, watch it.
>>
File: kinohorror.jpg (85KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
kinohorror.jpg
85KB, 1024x576px
>>37762772

Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAe1SOuMcZA
>>
File: 1449777195169.jpg (17KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1449777195169.jpg
17KB, 480x270px
>the broken are the more evolved

How so? What does the phrase "more evolved" even mean, aside from being a buzzword?
>>
File: IMG_1383.jpg (283KB, 656x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1383.jpg
283KB, 656x788px
>>37763300
I'm just grasped my at straws here but from what I take from it is that those who are broken perceive more than those who are not and unravel the essence of existence, which is to suffer. They are "more evolved" because they think on a higher plane and thus bring on the worlds suffering into themselves and because the human mind isn't equipped to bear this kind of existence you become broken in the process.
>>
>>37762920
So it's a movie praising a roastie? Lel fuck off and take your cuck shit elsewhere OP
>>
>>37763300
>>37763672
>>37763750
The movie is literally about an insane man developing superpowers from his split personality. It's like if you could be an X-Man, but you have to have some sort of mental illness to get your powers. So in this context, the broken really are more evolved, just like mutants.
>>
>>37763797
he also ate two roastie whores out. literally.
>>
>>37762705
HAHA ROASTIES BTFO
>the girl who survived was the one who was abused as kid
>the rapist literally saved her
Pedos are good guys
She should be happy that happened not cutting herself what a fucking cunt
>>
>>37763797
Then why was he praising a roastie? The quote from the OP was from THE SCENE of him praising the roastie
>>
>>37763902
He was praising her because he just found out she was broken. He was trying to kill her right before that part and already killed two other roasties by that point.
>>
>>37763672
All you're doing is posting more buzzwords and meaningless terms ("higher plane", "essence of existence").

I know that it is appealing to imagine yourself as superior to well-adjusted people due to your supposed wretchedness, but in reality, there is no objective standard of superiority/inferiority. You simply are: no better, no worse than others.

There is no God or force of nature or law that arbitrarily crowns you as "superior" because of your "suffering". In the end, when you die, your suffering will go unrecognized, and you'll face oblivion like everyone else.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.