[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

File: images (1).png (9KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
9KB, 232x217px
How much do u hate this show and why.
I like the concept and the characters its cool honestly but the writing is so fuckin cringey and just screams "im wrote by a hipster sheltered sjw who learned how to interact socially from /lgbt/ and dubbed anime"
>>
>>37762263
i know nothing about this show, and after i post this i will not be returning to check up on this thread because i don't care to know anything about this show.
>>
I watched 3 seasons because a person I used to know asked me to.
I actually enjoyed it, despite hating the fans.

I havent seen it since then though, no motivation I guess
>>
>>37762263
are you underage? You realize most bots don't watch fucking cartoons
>>
>>37762263
I know nothing about this show is it some kind of meme does he have autism or something
>>
>>37762263
it's clearly a show for girls
however, girls can already relate to adventure time. yes the main characters are guys but princess bubblegum and the vampire girl are cool.
I haven't paid for cable since 2015 so this is all distant memory
>>
I like it. It's pretty shit to begin with, but catches its stride around about Giant Woman. The gay space rocks are handled tastefully enough, with little noticeable agenda pushing.
>>
>>37762332
> most boys dont watch cartoons kek
Im 23
>>
crap for tumblr generation millenials to feel "different" for watching a kids show with homosexual and ethnic references

>omg!! this show is sooo inclusive all of the characters represent a different gender im crying best show ever #blessed #bestshowever
>>
>>37762383
Op here i like everyrhing about it. The concept it good charaxters too etc but its just pushy with its sjw overtones. i would have to definitely sit with my child and 'backseat explain' why what theyre sayin is wrong or just an opinion
>>
>>37762446
Yeah its like every teenage girl stoner of this new generation morphed into a cartoon
>>
File: nn332r22Bc1tnwgf3o1_500.jpg (75KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
nn332r22Bc1tnwgf3o1_500.jpg
75KB, 500x466px
>>37762465
Which SJW overtones? Other than the existence of a sexless alien race who have romantic relations with each other? Almost exactly like Mass Effect's Asari, but Asari actually have sex parts and the ability to fuck each other.

I don't see any aspect of the show beyond things existing. There are a number of fat characters. Five of the main characters who are fat or "plus sized". (the ones prominent enough to get their own focus episodes). Their body types are never really acknowledged.

I've seen screen caps of Tumblr posts complaining about Steven Universe's transphobic jokes and its negative representations of queer people. (you aren't allowed to give gay people character faults)
>>
I haven't watched any of this nor do I know anything about it other than what some of the characters look like, and I honestly can't stand it mostly because of the fans
Also, grown men shouldn't be watching cartoons for children (that goes for mlp too)
>>
>>37762687
Its just so cringey youd have to be blatantly trying to not cringe to not cringe. Like i said i like the show as a concept just the writing is bad
>>
File: 1434860864797.webm (994KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
1434860864797.webm
994KB, 1364x768px
>>37762754
First few episodes are pretty fucking bad. Cheeseburger Backpack (S01E03) is still my most hated episode, even though a later season tried to revisit and retcon some of the shittyness. In these episodes, the writing can be summarized as "obnoxious fat kid breathlessly shouts all of his lines, fucks something up while being retarded and learns nothing at the end of the episode".
>>
>>37762743
Im with u on that. Millenials are terrible and they are making terrible shows for our children to watch which in turn will make them terrible. Think how much cartoons influenced u as a child. now think if the shows that influenced u were as gay as mlp steven universe ect. Its gunna be fucked
>>
File: IMG_1738.png (50KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1738.png
50KB, 250x228px
>>37762263
I don't hate this show? I find it really cute.
>>
I depise both the show and the fans!
>>
>>37762889
But doesn't it bother you that Connie is ethnically Indian and not once does the show point out her racial inferiority?
>>
File: Untitled-6.jpg (160KB, 513x778px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-6.jpg
160KB, 513x778px
https://youtu.be/4yG8caPPY1Y
>>
>>37762982
Umm no? Like what're you even going on about?
>>
>>37763165
Hes saying its kinda weird how shes treated by the others even tho shes indian and how she has dialogue and i even saw steve and connie eat at the same table. U know?
>>
>>37763226
No I don't know. Like waah? Who cares if she does that? There's nothing wrong with that so.
>>
>>37762263
its the only show i watch
>>
>>37763249
Well no theres nothing wrong with it, its just weird comin from a korean cartoon
>>
File: 1440994673828.png (205KB, 583x510px) Image search: [Google]
1440994673828.png
205KB, 583x510px
>>37763165
>>37763249
You're going to have a hard time surviving on 4chan without a functional irony detector.
>>
>>37763249
>like waah?
Literally the kind of shit theyd say in the show. Please just...
>>
>>37763281
It's whatever.
>>37763304
What'd I do? Oh my gosh.
>>
>>37762263
its honestly one of the only normie show's I watch
>all the gems make good waifu's
>every character feels real
>the writing (at least in the first two seasons) is really good
>there were moments that really gave me the feels

the only thing I hate about it is the cancerous tumblr, sjw, feminist fanbase it has
>>
>>37762743
>Also, grown men shouldn't be watching cartoons for children
I'm sorry anon, I think you missed your stop over at reddit
I'll be more than happy to help you pay for the bus ticket though
>>
>>37762263
I think it's fine I just wish its fan base would get hit by a 747
>>
>>37762841
really? cheeseburger backpack is your least favorite?
did you forget about... Rocknaldo? "vomits internally"
>>
>>37762263
the gender cucks hijacked it and made it even more autistic.
>>
>>37763457
>did you forget about... Rocknaldo
I did. Fuck you for reminding me.
>>
File: Cookie_Cat.png (206KB, 744x536px) Image search: [Google]
Cookie_Cat.png
206KB, 744x536px
>>37763508
I'm sorry anon
here, have a cookie cat
>>
>>37762263
>a hipster sheltered sjw who learned how to interact socially from /lgbt/ and dubbed anime
You literally described me... fuck.
>>
File: waiting.gif (329KB, 540x238px) Image search: [Google]
waiting.gif
329KB, 540x238px
I hate it because a former acquaintance likes it.
also they killed off the only good character once her limb enhancers came off.
>>
>>37763599
the fuck you on about? peridot is still the best character!
>>
>>37763680
No, she's not.
She was at one point of the show when she was an actual threat and a mischievous cunt to the Crystal Gems, but once she got brought back by Steven she made a complete 180 in her personality that made her revolting.

Pre-Crystal Gem Peridot is the best.
now she's just munching on wet carpet.
>>
>>37762263
Both Steven Universe and feminism are good
>>
>>37763781
.....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what the fuck, !!!????? what the fuck!?!? ........?
>>
I hate the townie episodes.

They're so fucking boring.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.