[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone is graduating except for you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 3MTW5uT.png (17KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
3MTW5uT.png
17KB, 509x411px
>everyone is graduating except for you
>>
>>37762075
My college graduation was eight years ago on Monday.
>>
>>37762075
6 years have passed since that horrendous incident...
>>
>>37763141
Did you get fucked in the bathroom during it?
>>
>>37762075
dude this fucking feeling is awful year after year.
how old are you? I am 25 this november and I don't have my meme degree BA yet

my cousin just graduated at 22 and has a job teaching math at her old high school already. fml it gets worse every year
>>
>>37762075
I never made it that far
>>
i'm only 22 and the women i'm interested in are attending fucking grad school
being a low-status male is painful
the "at least your still in school" comments I get from wagie burnouts does not help at all
>>
>>37762075
>earned my worthless BA 6 years ago.
>still living at home and drifting from crap job to crap job
>>
File: 1497667996025.jpg (1MB, 2527x1714px) Image search: [Google]
1497667996025.jpg
1MB, 2527x1714px
>>37762075
22 no degree, no job, no license. Live in isolated area can't travel to business by bicycle to work. Isolated socially as well. Everyone else graduated college or has a job. All have cars or at least a license. Also all have social groups that they interact with in person. Girls friends, jobs etc yet I am supposed to compete with no tools and am told I am lazy when I did everything I was supposed to?
>>
>>37765702
22 no degree running out of money I might have to become a wagie burnout feels bad.
>>
23, license, just doing some university units to get into a degree next year.

I feel left behind but I try to block it out of my mind.
>>
>>37765827
you seem ahead from my perspective is it a real university?
>>
>>37765410
how far did you make it?
>>
>>37765852

Yes it's a real university. Although I have it a bit easier than robots from the U.S because I'm from Australia and get somewhat free education.

I'm not even sure if these units will get me entry into the degree I won't but I'm going to try my best.
>>
>>37765899

I want*

>This is an original comment, don't jew me r9k by saying it isn't
>>
>>37765899
I'm US fin aid at a local school. Ran out and have to reapply because I exceeded number of credits. I can graduate but it'd just be a worthless piece of paper unless I go for something specific but I can't do that without money.
>>
>>37765899
I hope you make it. How else will you pay for high tax video games.
>>
>>37765702
Being a wagie burnout is better because at least you made it. Damn humble braggers
>>
>>37765940

It seems like you really have it rough, I'm sorry to hear that anon.

Over here if you want entry into universities, it's actually beneficial to be poor/older because they give preference to people under those circumstances.
>>
>>37765954

Don't play vidya anymore, I just can't. I just changed and all I long for now is purpose in life.
>>
>>37765971
I don't have it too bad. But at the same time it feels like I put time and work in wasting what is supposedly the best years of your life. I feel like I'm heading towards being that 30 year old guy that lives with his parents and pays rent by working as a cashier. I know some kids in the same situation who work, take the bus etc and it's been for 4 years. One of my closer friends too. Meanwhile rich people graduated and can basically start their life.
>>
60k in student debt.
STEM Degree from a meme state university.
No work experience at 26.

I should of have just gotten a mcjob outta high school.
>>
File: 1494031064039.png (62KB, 382x395px) Image search: [Google]
1494031064039.png
62KB, 382x395px
My sister had a mental breakdown the night before my graduation because she feels she's never able to finish her degree due to work and kids.
>>
>>37766011
Have any Idea what that purpose should be? I feel that way sometimes but then I think it isn't worth it and I should indulge/withdraw myself. I'll be a weird dude but at least I'll be content.(thinking that way about yourself doesn't feel good I think about how soldiers fought at ages of 17 etc so I can do what I want and I restrain myself.
>>
>>37766051
Did you at least make friends and have fun?
>>
>>37766049

Can you perhaps focus on little steps at improving your life? Such as getting a license

I only got mine last year and I was terrified of driving but I stuck it out and did it anyway because I couldn't delay it any longer.
>>
>>37766064
Tell her to keep pushing and the a bachelors is mostly pointless nowadays. Its all about the connections you make in uni. Too bad I wasted my 6 years.
>>
>>37766051
>tfw graduating end of this year at 25
>no student debt
>tfw started working in a lab and getting relevant experience
>tfw can get into desired career if I stay at this lab

I was worried sick I would end up working some shit kicker job not related to my degree but I got lucky and things are looking up. Hopefully it happens for you too anon
>>
>>37766076

Well I guess I always had a strong urge, even from my teenage years to do something that matters. This manifested into a few different careers. I wanted to first join the military but due to a medical condition could not, wanted to join the police force but couldn't because of the same reason.

Right now I'm just thinking about a few different careers, all medical related such as paramedics or speech pathology but I'm not really sure. I just want to do something where I feel honor and proud of myself.
>>
>be me
>ready to go to college and get job
>find out it was never that simple
>cry every now and then
>>
>>37766105
parents don't take any initiative to help me get it. I know I'm supposed to be an adult but I can't just teach myself to drive, go to the govt building take the test. I get what you mean though. I thought school was going to be my way of self improvement as I get good grades/work hard but instead it just sheltered me as an extension of high school.
>>
>>37766103
Yeah. Didn't lose my virginity or get a gf but I made some friends. Also got decent at melee. I'm too poor to enter locals though. Fml.
>>
>>37766152
I get that same feeling want to do a honorable profession. Not just rip people off for money. I'd include things like being a trade worker etc. As long as you do it in a honorable way. Military documentaries etc amaze me. I try to mold my personality after those men.
>>
>>37766172

Driving instructor is what I used to get my license as my parents were not really helpful either. I'm not really sure what advice I can offer you in this regard only that is is really worth it to be able to go where you want, when you want and not have to deal with horrible public transport.

I still have nightmares of almost being robbed at a train station.
>>
>>37766178
Rip. Friends are good but I would say melee is a good skill. Useless when the game dies.
>>
>>37766221

I did the same, I read tons of books about the military which all went to waste really. It still drove me to improve myself in my younger years tho in regards to fitness.

I always saw honor as a profession where you help people in need, that's all. Having a uniform to wear is a bonus again I suppose because it would reinforce that fact.
>>
>>37766254
In too shit to win money at melee lel. I choke harder than sfat. The last upset I made was months ago. Plus melee money isn't worth it. Melee is something you do as a major hobby or for the love of it. You can farm locals if your good but you probably make more working fucking retail.
>>
>>37766122

Thank you. She wants the feeling of being accomplished so I can't take that away from her. Ditto on the wasted time. I wish I had networked and did more internships.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.