[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me, how's life going?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: comfy.jpg (45KB, 443x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
45KB, 443x409px
Tell me, how's life going?
>>
>>37761303
It's Friday night and I'm all alone on a Ugandan basket weaving forum. How the fuck do you think it's going, asshole?
>>
File: 1470416866739.jpg (31KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470416866739.jpg
31KB, 960x720px
>>37761303
still alcoholic but stopped thinkin about cunts and started nofap
>>
>>37761303
I want to die. I can't see my future clearly anymore, and what I can see I don't like. Life is hard, and I don't think I can take anymore.
>>
dad told me today that I need to get a job sometime soon because his social security checks won't be able to support an allowance for me. I am 25 so I guess it makes sense.
>>
File: 1404858979097.png (42KB, 300x300px)
1404858979097.png
42KB, 300x300px
Friday night. Sitting in front of my computer drinking beer and browsing the internet. Played an old Playstation game for a while.

Kinda thought I'd be doing something more with my life in my 30s, but here I am.

So to answer your question, life's going okay, if a bit lonely and unfulfilling.
>>
>>37761303
About to have some kielbasa with sauerkraut and some steamed veggies. My stomach cannot wait. Tastesgoodman
>>
>>37761644
but do you have a decent job and a funny boss and a quirky girlfriend with a dog and a cool apartment? is it anything like the movies?
>>
File: 1414463522245.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1414463522245.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
Girls at work make fun of me for shining my shoes
>>
Its going terrible thanks for asking.
>>
>>37761303
Just played CSGO for two straight hours...I have a farmers tan...Thinking of asking out this skinny light-skinned black girl at work...Funny, I come to this board all the time but I do not watch anime or enjoy a whole lot of nerdy shit like fantasy. But this girl does. She's a total weeb, loves Naruto, and is writing her of fantasy novels. Had a sexy dream about her last night so I think that's a sign
>>
>>37761706
farmes tan here too. but only because of construction sites.
>>
>>37761731
I would love a construction job. I have a farmers tan because Ive been taking walks every day and live in FL where if it's not storming, it's 100 degree's F outside and the sun is blazing
>>
I feel so alone and useless. I want a GF desperately but I don't deserve it and I'll never have it.
>>
>>37761670

My job is stable, but aggravating because my company is disorganized and getting people to respond to anything is like pulling teeth. Things that should take a day to get done take weeks or months.

My boss is a former sales guy turned manager. He's a typical chad for the most part.

Quirky girlfriend? I wish. Only in the movies.
>>
>>37761772
Shut up. Quit jerking off, get some fucking sunshine, eat some vegetables, lose some weight, and work on yourself until women are literally asking YOU out
>>
>>37761761
are you my brother Ian. I miss you lots please respond to me
>>
>>37761806
I try to lose weight but I just can't do it. I run 9 miles each night but I eat when I'm depressed. I don't jerk off
>>
>>37761827
I can say with a fair degree of certainty that I am not your brother Ian, unless I have been involved in some kind of Jason Bourne conspiracy and don't know who I really am. I am sorry to hear about your brother
>>
>>37761776
i've never lived alone so the thought is totally alien to me. buying my own groceries and doing laundry and waking up every day to go to work, it feels like i'll be dead before i will get there
>>
>>37761761
i am a metalworker but still have to go to construction sites. not nice when you have to carry 145kg glass.
>>
>>37761840
Eating a lot is FINE as long as they're quality calories...Do you have control over what is in your fridge? Instead of buying shit food, fill your fridge with healthy starches such as sweet potatoes, and load up on green veggies and also fruits. If you're doing all that running and are still fat, the problem is your diet and the choices you make
>>
>>37761903
I bet you're jacked though. That is a real man's job, you should be proud you can do it day after day
>>
>>37761941
yeah i stilll got to the gym too. rethinked my whole life. but iam still an apprentice
>>
>>37761303
want to sign for disability and my psych said she'll sign me off
>>
pretty shit desu I may fuck up uni and I'm almost out of friends
>>
>>37761919
Yeah, I know it's what I'm eating. Problem is I'm a college student/minimum wage cuck who is barely making enough money to cover college expenses and feed and clothe myself. I don't have the money to buy quality food. I have tried to go on fasts, I can't do it, I don't have willpower to control my eating.
>>
>>37762073
Quality food is surprisingly inexpensive. Load up on dried black beans, rice, frozen broccoli, and bananas. A lbs of black beans is like a dollar, rice is stupid cheap, frouen broccoli isn't super cheap but you only need it 1-2 times a day. Banana's where I live are like 67 cents a pound, retardadly cheap lol. Or go the potato route instead of rice. Potatoes have more fiber and iron and other nutrients. Beans will literally make you live longer. Give it a shot
>>
>lost job
>out of money
>current best friend might move away
>lost a lot of friends as they were merely colleagues
>home appliance failed, insurance shit to do so floor will be replaced
>missed deadline on booking better and cheaper energy provider
>won't get social security bc I had a job I thought I could always go back to
>had 6 interviews and currently waiting for an answer
>company got bought a few days earlier
>friend who recommended me now doesn't work there anymore
>went on a date with a super super hot girl today who actually gave me a boner just by letting me watch her eat (not even my fetish)
>have gf I love but I'm worried I might do something stupid
>might even be played with by her and could also lose it all
>health problems in the family

Pretty good brah, u?
>>
Same shit, different day. I haven't hung out with friends in months. Browsing this shithole.

I miss Eggman, he deleted all his videos because he was doxxed. I need a manic pixie dream gf to save me
>>
>>37761303

I bought a cell phone for cheap, never owned one before. Opened up the camera by accident and realized I'm a 3/10 in my 30s and no girl is ever going to want me. So I went out and got a haircut and bought a pair of shorts and I'm planning on maybe starting back on the gym routine tonight.
>>
Terrible. I just got a job, but my OCD is making me look like a nervous wreck, and me constantly asking questions is making me look retarded and annoying everybody. My supervisor talks to me like I'm retarded or have special needs.
>>
>>37761303
femanon here
well not so good. my boyfreind, who is black, killed someone. or my brother is cutting his wrists. I went to go get the bath ready for my baby and there was blood! I live in a shitty area, so I don't know if my boyfreind got into a scruffle. but it's kinda worry some. my moms husband wants me to go to college, but I already know how to use excel. ughhhhh I just want to smoke weed and watch baseball
>>
File: 7398099.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
7398099.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
Horribly. I want it to end. I didn't sign up for this shit. I want out. I WANT OUT!
>>
>>37762396
>watch baseball
Thought it was fake until I read that; seems authentic.
>>
File: 1497535561837.jpg (374KB, 2190x738px) Image search: [Google]
1497535561837.jpg
374KB, 2190x738px
Absolutely amazing, I only come here to say my goodbyes and respect to the life I used to live that taught me so much so I can appreciate what I have today. I don't unfortunately read many posts because they tend to be written by spiritually irresponsible people. They will learn one day too. Every flower has his own time to blossom. YOU GUYS AND GIRLS RULE AND YOU KNOW IT.
>>
>>37761303
Today: It's a Saturday morning. I just woke up from some weird dreams that I now cannot recall, but otherwise it is good. About to eat breakfast.

In general: I think I'm doing ok. Good grades, good friends (not many though), can't complain. The only thing that I dislike is my lack of girlfriend (Why else would I be here). Girls just don't seem to like me.
>>
>>37761690
man I'd give everything to fuck this chick when I was 14
now she is married and getting fucked silly by this motherfucker every day
fuck this life
>>
File: Screenshot_20170616-151744.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170616-151744.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Im here, anon
Pic unrelated
>>
>>37761303
>24 years old
>Girlfriend of 4 years dumped me
>Lost close family member 2 months ago
>Still Live with my parents
>Got fired last month
>Got job I've always wanted
>Got a new car, fully paid off this year
>Lost 25 pounds

I honestly don't know. This year has been a rollercoaster.
>>
File: 1497415247351.jpg (140KB, 700x412px) Image search: [Google]
1497415247351.jpg
140KB, 700x412px
Currently in a tent with four lads, in the middle of a pitch black forest.

No homo.
>>
Still searching for a job, still skinny and unfit. Seeing a doctor for my back tomorrow and it;s been feeling better. May be able to go back to the gym soon and put on some muscle
>>
pretty good, have plans to bang this girl on wednsday

>>37763933
sounds mega comfy, jelly lad
>>
>>37761303
>played 9 hours of runescape today
>pigged out like a pig, thus ending my week of water fasting
>weight loss is still going quite well, definitely seeing results
>i think i might have rubbed my single only friend the wrong way the last time we saw each other, since he hasn't talked to me since
>unironically believe i may have spd
>also the usual; broke and tfw khhv

>>37763933
tendies? [spoilers] you know who you are [/spoilers]
>>
I'm not gonna lie to you, lad, things are pretty awful...as a matter of fact things can't possibly get worse.

I say this but watch things will somehow just get worse
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.