[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your bully always hurts your feelings and makes you cry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

File: 1494014806459.jpg (131KB, 729x677px) Image search: [Google]
1494014806459.jpg
131KB, 729x677px
>tfw your bully always hurts your feelings and makes you cry but occasionally he'll look out for you and be nice to you
>>
File: 1497277718940.jpg (368KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1497277718940.jpg
368KB, 840x700px
>genuinely thought this was normal
>other friends have started being very concerned
I don't know who's right.
>>
Tell me more about these bullies
>>
>>37760607
Ho is dis?
>>
File: 1497463509609.jpg (38KB, 727x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497463509609.jpg
38KB, 727x480px
>>37760626
>makes me feel terrible often
>refuses to speak to me often
>shared things I specifically told him not to publicly twice
>still love him, even though I've cut off all contact I want him to come back
why do I do this to myself
>>
>>37760533
like a pimp with his ho
>>
>weird kid always sits at our lunch table even though none of us are friends with him
>we tolerate his presence because we all know he has nowhere else to go
>in exchange, he is the group's physical and emotional punching bag
>everyone bullies him, making him drink / eat weird stuff or making jokes at his expense
>i feel bad for him but have to join in or else risk becoming a target too
>sometimes hold the others back when they're getting carried away and going too far
>try to be nice and talk to him sometimes so he feels like he has at least 1 friend
>but he's so weird and autistic i can't carry a conversation by myself
>end up only talking occasionally and just watching over him benevolently from afar
>>
>>37760783
I bet those other kids wish they were allowed to murder him.
>>
>>37760533
Why not just be friends with me, i'll be nice to you without the crying!
>>
>>37760783
This is a certified cyborg feel. I've been this Anon too many times.
>>
>>37760704
please someone tell me how I make it stop
>>
>>37760918
Take me up on this offer
>>37760849
>>
File: IMG_1974.jpg (183KB, 1578x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1974.jpg
183KB, 1578x1600px
>chad roommate always hating on my lifestyle
>sometimes says really hurtful things
>has friends over
>hear one of them starting to trashtalk me as to why I never drink with them or greet then properly
>roommate intervenes and calls him a piece of shit for trying to start shit about someone he barely knows
>get flustered and as red as a tomatoe in my room

Guess lm gay now
>>
>>37760925
But I don't want him
I want the guy I know
>>
>>37760939
You're only saying that because no one else has given you attention or care. So starved for it that any one ounce of it will make you fall for them. It's okay anon, i've been there and met many others who are. I can help you out of it if you let me
>>
>>37760927
You might be a loser no life but he still claims you. And knows that you can hear them talking.
>>
>>37760983
But I have other people who sort of give me attention
I just miss him a lot. He was a jerk sometimes but i miss him
>>
>tfw bully used to beat me up once a week
>smashed out windows on my car
>police and school did nothing
>he went to a top college and is rich as fuck without daddys money now

Revenge on bullies is a fucking fairy tale
>>
>>37761033
Well if you're not going to take my offer at least hear me out: the situation is likely as I said, starved for any sort of affection or caring. You may think you liked it but really he's a piece of shit and he only acted nice to prove in his mind that he wasn't so bad. Take your friends that give you attention and live well with them, they are much more deserving of your thoughts than any asshole you thought you liked. You're better than that anon, fuck bullies love the nice kinds in your life.
>>
File: 1466923746486.gif (238KB, 400x238px) Image search: [Google]
1466923746486.gif
238KB, 400x238px
>>37761096
I really don't know why I love him so much, he was so mean to me.
even my friends said he was awful,
and tried to get me help. One recommended counseling when I mentioned he was like my dad

I just want him to come back and talk to me, so much. He'd be mean to me and I know it but I miss him so much
>>
>>37760927
Time to wear dresses, shave your body and grow long hair on your head anon. Go for it. Your roommate loves you.
Damn your story is so hot.
>>
>>37761155
That bully doesn't respect you. He thinks you're stupid and beneath him. Why do you want attention from people that don't even like you?
>>
>>37761155
Like I said earlier, probably had no real care given to you when you were younger. This caused you to think all you deserved were shitty people being mean to you, but then his niceness at times convinced you he cared for your wellbeing. It's a complicated thing to comprehend for sure but, he was not a good person and you should try to put him out of your mind. Only those who treat you well should be allowed to stick with you, wouldn't you agree anon?
>>
>>37761278
I don't know, I really don't know. I have no idea why I love him, why I want him to talk to me, nothing.
but I do
so much
>>37761290
I dunno, my mom was fine. She was really loving and caring, so I disagree with it being a shitty household or anything
It's so unbelievably hard to stop thinking about him, though
>>
>>37761336
Are you the type of person who's into tsundere characters?
Like if someone is easy to get you don't care about them.
>>
>>37761336
Not always shitty parents anon. You could have a great mom an assuming your dad either wasn't involved or wasn't nice is probably a good start.

There's the likelihood that you did not make very many friends in school or the ones you did were not nice to you. The fact remains that more than likely, you were treated poorly by one or more people for a majority of your life. This is why you feel comfortable around such an asshole.

There's also the conundrum of wanting what you can't have. Someone who's closed off and mean, with signs of niceness could have proven to be a challenge for you. Sure you may have had nice people, but the harsh closed off one seemed more interesting because he wasn't nice to you.

Really I covered all my bases and everything evened out but my best guess is that you were given bad treatment somewhere by one or more people for a while. This being why you enjoy such a person
>>
File: 1494372791645.png (314KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494372791645.png
314KB, 640x800px
>>37761383
He's not tsundere, at all.
I prefer people who would sit and cuddle with me and not tell me how they hate me and how worthless I am, and use things I've mentioned before against me
I don't know why I want him back, he was so awful. I don't think I've ever spoken to anyone so mean but I just want him to talk to me
>>
>>37761459
are you sure you don't enjoy being called worthless?
>>
>>37761485
he made me cry
>>37761457
I don't really know if I enjoy it or not
it makes me feel horrible, but I don't understand why I want him back

i think I just want him to be nice to me
but he never will be
>>
>>37761552
This would be more like the second possibility of mine I guess. Sort of sad you feel that way anon, I think you must be above wanting people who make you cry. Happy kind friends are the best, the kind that will always have your back and care for you. Wouldn't you like to feel wanted and appreciated as opposed to treated like a piece of trash?

Come on anon dont be silly, forget that guy and live your life.
>>
>>37761552
You have low self-esteem, so you feel grateful that he pays attention to you. It feels like an honor that such a mean person would be nice to you, because it makes you feel special and gives you hope. If he secretly cares for you, then you will have "won" and proved that you didn't deserve abuse, or the abuse turns into some twisted form of "love."

Please try to understand that he's a piece of shit and he is not better than you. I know, I've been in that position.
>>
File: 1466530044543.jpg (593KB, 1385x806px) Image search: [Google]
1466530044543.jpg
593KB, 1385x806px
>>37761660
I do, and I really wish he was like that, and I really don't understand why I want him back
I don't get it
>>37761692
I know he's a piece of shit. I've said it to him and about him.
I've been trying to forget him, it's so hard
>>
>>37760533
>tfw you don't have a bully or any friends at all and this is all just LARPing because high-school level social relations don't continue outside high-school and you lost your last attention to get any attention, even hostile, from other human beings without resorting to turning yourself into a freakshow for their derision.
>>
This thread makes me want to protect boys
You deserve kindness and respect, too!
>>
>>37761793
This thread is extremely gay. I think OP should transition and establish a BDSM relationship with the bully.
>>
>>37761760
Yeah the other anon was right about the low self esteem and all. You dont think highly of yourself so you feel you deserve it, it all makes sense. I only hope that your good friends can guide you to a better life of being cared about. Do your best anon, people out there love you.
>>37761793
I do wish I could make some sad people that think the way OP does feel better. But a lot of the times the damage has already been done. The sad part being the most damaged and sad folk on these boards can end up being some of the sweetest most genuine good friends. That's how life goes I guess
>>
sometimes I miss my high school bully
even though he was mean to me it felt like he was the only one who cared about me
>>
>>37761995
There's something about people who bully you in school. They're just mysterious and distant enough to seem interesting. When siblings bully you, it's completely different.
>>
File: 1495314313867.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1495314313867.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
>>37761991
>Yeah the other anon was right about the low self esteem and all.
What's scary is, he's completely right.
I had almost no friends in school. the ones I did made fun of me, to the point where I joined in. I was the butt of all jokes.
I've never not had someone who'd make fun of me at every chance, I realize now.
>>
>>37762096
We've all been there anon, I said it earlier and he said it now. You're better than that, so don't subject yourself to such shitty behavior. You think it's normal and comfortable because it's what you're used to.

Thus, almost sort of like an animal thats grown used to abuse you have to slowly work back into better treatment. Perhaps it will make you uncomfortable or feel weird, but you should not have to deal with mean friends by any means. Trust me anon, not the way to go
>>
>>37761868
Boys don't need to transition to be cute!!

>>37761991
It's never too late, people are almost always receptive to genuine kindness
>>
>>37762096
And you probably only feel like people are your friends if they make fun of you, right? You distrust when people are nice to you. You think that if they knew you well, they wouldn't be nice to you, because your view of friendship is skewed.

Most people are not very smart, so if you don't respect yourself, they just assume that you aren't worth respecting. Or, worse, that you don't WANT respect. It's a vicious cycle.
>>
>>37761065
This is not a "I want my bully to suffer" thread, this is a "I want my bully to love me" thread
>>
File: 1465145325623.jpg (30KB, 283x438px) Image search: [Google]
1465145325623.jpg
30KB, 283x438px
>>37762196
>You think that if they knew you well, they wouldn't be nice to you
They wouldn't because I'm a cynical, depressed shit.

you're making me feel too much today, /r9k/
this is too much for one day
you're already making me give up on someone, stop making me think about what's wrong with me
>>
>>37762346
Nothing is wrong with you. You are as lovable as everyone else on this earth, and you have many qualities that are worthy of admiration. Your depression is a problem you're struggling with, not a part of you. You are fine.
>>
>>37762346
this guy >>37762420 is correct, but i'd especially would be interested in consoling you if you were a twink :3
>>
>>37762420
You've worried enough about my situation, we don't need to get into how I am
thank you
sorry for making you think about me and all this
>>
>>37761184
This bost gave me a boner
>>
>>37761791
This is exactly how I feel about these threads
>>
>>37762479
You have nothing to apologize for. I just think you let him bully you because you're too hard on yourself. When you learn to be kind to yourself, you'll stop fantasizing about winning your bully's love. You'll realize how wrong he is to think he can treat you like that.
>>
>>37762164
I try but a lot of the times i get pushed away as they dont think it's genuine. Or they're too damaged and only want mean people in their life.
>>37762479
Anon let people worry about you for once, you're making yourself suffer by accepting people that are not kind to you.
>>
>>37762628
And by let him bully you, I meant you forgive him and still like him.
>>
>>37762479
Holy shit I wanna bully you. Making me hard dude
>>
Bullies exist outside high school? Either underage fags or some weird fetish roleplay fags
>>
Hearing all these stories reminds me of a high school
>I bullied some girl just because she called me mean once
>this happened for about 5 years and she never told anyone
> she said sometime that things could be better if we became friends
>I ignored it and keep bulling her
>Sometimes she would show up when I did not feel like bullying her and say stuff just to tick me off
>In graduation, our school forced us to give "thank you cards" to everyone that made a difference to us during school
>She only send one, and It was to me
>The card only said "I forgive you and thank you"

Reading some stories here is making me think she had a crush on me, and that's making me feel bad,
SPECIALLY since she's starting to look really cute on her facebook and I think that my life could of changed big if I had listened to her when she asked me to be friends
>>
File: image.png (26KB, 397x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26KB, 397x262px
>ywn be bullied into feminization
>>
>>37762700
This shit gets 10x worse out in the 'real world.'

Since it actually has real consequences and influences on your life people are absolutely fucking ruthless about it. Like, there are people that will literally kill you for the contents of your wallet. They will absolutely destroy you for even the smallest benefit to themselves.

Unlike in school where it's just some light social jockeying.
>>
>>37762761
Do you realize that what you did was wrong? And that you don't deserve to be her friend?
>>
>>37762807
Maybe you get robbed or murdered in some third world country, maybe I'm sheltered but everyone's decent where I live. Mightn't be because they want to but because they have to.
>>
>>37762628
I know he's wrong though. I know he's in the wrong to do it, and I want him to stop
but I don't want him to leave me alone though. I want him to keep talking to me.
I don't understand it.
>>37762634
you have no idea how scary and stressful it is to let people worry about you.
I hate it
It's terrible worrying about things, I don't want people doing it for me
>>
>>37762857
Yeah, I do now
I was stupid back then and now that I started to think things through, I was a monster of a person that really should not deserve her
>>
>>37762902
It really isn't that bad for most people to worry about things. You overcomplicate the event much too far. It's fine to let your guard down and have people worry about you anon. It means they care. That's how nice people are
>>
>>37762863
I'm not just talking about that, it's everywhere in everything you do. Families harass and barb each other about how your job sucks and you still don't have a girlfriend. Coworkers gossip and talk shit behind each other's backs. I've gotten fired over made up lies before, lost my vital income that I relied on to keep living just so that some dickhead could have marginally better odds at getting a promotion and a 50 cent pay raise. Shit like that happens everywhere all the time, and here you are pretending like a little bit of harmless bullying is unrealistic.
>>
>>37762945
It's terrible to worry. There's so much stress to it.
especially in this, since after this thread, there's no continuation to it, you're left wondering what happened
I don't want to do that, making someone worry is horrible enough
>>
>>37763066
There's continuation if you make friends with any of us! But it really does not sit on my mind that long personally. I will just wish for you to do your best and hope that happens. It isn't bad, I promise.
>>
>>37763124
thank you
and I'm sorry
>>
>>37763275
Don't be sorry, making me sadder anon. If I could i'd give you a hug, you seem like you quite need it.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.