[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /un-favored child/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ora5vc57LK1sv6snoo1_1280.jpg (224KB, 1080x944px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ora5vc57LK1sv6snoo1_1280.jpg
224KB, 1080x944px
Who /un-favored child/ here?
>>
>>37760514
>tfw I'm the only one my mom wanted cuz I'm a boy

I rub it in my cunt sisters' faces all the time.
>>
>>37760514
I fucked a milf once.
Worst decision of my life.
I actually destroyed the woman's marriage.

Good thing I was young and moved to another city due to school and shit.

99% of the time those bitches aren't single, you guys are literally playing with death.
>>
>>37760966
The key word here was "married", you fucking cretin

Why do ameriburgers talk about cheating like it's just a normal thing to do
>>
my mom clearly favors my Chad younger brother
>>
My father favors me over my brother, my mother views both of us equally if ever so slightly skewed towards favoring my brother.
>>
I'm actually mummy's favourite.

I didn't even do anything to earn her favour except watch tv with her and talk to her sometimes. I'm her favorite because my siblings are mean to her and shout at her often.

She still treats us all equally tho which is unfair. They are equal to me even tho they shout and swear and ignore her?

Sometimes I worry she looks out for me more because I am severely autistic.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.