[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are better because at least they don't shoot up schools.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1395.jpg (263KB, 1056x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1395.jpg
263KB, 1056x1280px
Name even one biological female that shot up a school, protip: you can't.

This proves once and for all women are better than men.
>>
>>37759710
Yes you are correct. Now if only they could change every males Y chromosome to another X.
>>
>>37759710
True, they don't shoot up schools. Their poison of choice is destroying civilizations.
>>
>>37759710
Stop. Go away.
>>
File: dramybishop.jpg (76KB, 300x336px) Image search: [Google]
dramybishop.jpg
76KB, 300x336px
Still my favorite college professor.
>>
There was that gril in Tejas who tried to shoot up her school last year I think, but failed at it because women can't do anything right.
>>
I think what you meant to say was that women have it easier than men.
>>
Women are just cowards. No women has the balls (pun intended) to sacrifice her own life in such an endeavor.

But when put in a position where they can commit cruelties without getting any kind of punishment or retaliation for it, they have no qualms about indulging in it.
>>
Just christ were halves of one whole. 50/50. This shit is pointless and the only point of shit like this is to bring shame to one and false power to the other. We need to stop before we completely wreck our sense of humanity
>>
>>37759710
true, they just abuse and murder children
>>
They would if they realise the attention it would get them. There will be one crazy enough to do it eventually.
>>
>>37759710
Brenda original Spencer
>>
>>37759710
Biological fems who shot up their schools:
Latina Williams
Amy Bishop
Brenda Spencer
Laurie Dann

Now granted these women didn't go on mass shooting rampages. They killed one or two specific people who were the focus of their ire. Except Laurie Dunn who just shot at random kids.
>>
You're right, they just raise and abuse those children that shoot up schools.
>>
File: d.jpg (36KB, 457x655px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
36KB, 457x655px
>women don't shoot up schools
Not yet.
*cocks shotgun and plays mcr*
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.