[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Michelle Carter was found guilty and sentenced to 30 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1497644479356[1].png (422KB, 634x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497644479356[1].png
422KB, 634x360px
>Michelle Carter was found guilty and sentenced to 30 years in prison for her role in her boyfriend's suicide

ROASTIE BTFO
>>
>>37759036
if true, what an asinine decision
she didn't make anyone do anything
>>
>>37759036
Is it me or did she get thinner
>>
>>37759036
>dying for an uggo roastie like that

kid deserved it
>>
While I think the guy made the right decision, I think all women should be punished like this.
>>
>>37759036
>sentencing takes place in August
>sentenced to 30 years
???
>>
Well she does look evil, although 30 years sounds a little exaggerated. 30 years makes sense for murder, not suicide.
>>
>>37759057
She looks hotter now.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT AN UGLY PATHETIC WHORE AHAHAHAHAHA SHE'LL BE EVEN UGLIER AND WRINKLY WHEN SHE GETS OUT AHAHAHAHAHA BTFO FUCKBITCH GET READY TO HAVE THE MEAT SCOOPED OUT OF YOUR TACO LOOOOL
>>
>>37759080
She looks like Cara

I'd die for her
>>
>>37759036
Oh don't worry for her, she will suck the cock of the judge to change his mind
>>
>>37759215
Get yer eyes checked you would probably stick your dick in a shit turd if it had lipstick right?
>>
>>37759036
Stop spreading misinformation.

>>The sentencing will take place August 3rd
>>She could face up to 20 years in prison, though experts say such a lengthy sentence is unlikely.

Source: CNN
>>
>>37759036
She's not gonna spend a single second in prison. She's probably going to spend a few years in a female "correctional facility" which is basically a low budget vacation where you can't leave the hotel, then get sent home to house arrest for a few more years before getting released.
Then she's going to write books about the "horrors" of female "prisons" and make mad money after the huffingon post publishes it and president clinton (elected 2020) threatens to deport everyone who doesn't buy it.
>>
>>37759289
Source: CNN

Fake news

Breaking news from Breitbart, Michelle Carter, 20, to be sentenced to death by Federal prosecutor Elliot Rodgers
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.