[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many FemROBOTs on here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

You'd expect it to be way easier for female specimens to get bfs
>>
>>37758909
the thing is they have bfs, and the reason they're here is because they are addicted to the attention they get, and that's not because "muh roasties". It's the result of the education they received, which is, the consequence of their gender, but they didn't choose to be so dependant to attention, at least not every one. What I mean is that a definition of "robot" is not the same for females and for males. Yet there are females and males just as unhappy. But the problem is not just about bfs and gf
>>
>>37758909
Some are here because they're just as awkward as we are, stacy are here because they're lives are emptier than their vaginas and they want to laugh at us to feel valuable. Some are here because they're below average and still shallow and want to pretend like they're Stacy. The first ones are pretty cool, they usually blend in, or give legitimate advice, the other two are the ones that give their gender a bad reputation around here
>>
I have a bf I just like it here its cozy and a warm habit
>>
>>37759343
It's more about most of my socializing has been done online through games and instant messaging. My friends have been online, but impersonal.
4chan has the social mannerisms that are familiar to me. I can't interact properly in other "settings".

I have primarily had female online friends. I met them similarly through shared interest.

The downside is the Internet is more male dominant; it appeals to more of them. I am never at a loss for access to "suitors" but after one has been selected that is worthless to me. I crave social interaction, but it is hard to find a girl who "communications" the same and also has shared interests or beliefs.

If I can't do that, I'm left with male company. It's complicated because of the additional acknowledgement that they have two compatibiliespecially, one girls won't, have: friend, suitor.
It then becomes difficult for me to satisfy the first desire: for a girl friend.
>>
Except there aren't, you retard. This is immediately clear when you see tons of posters swarm to orbit and give attention to any poster that claims to have a vagina.
>>
Robots cannot be female. The women here are all attention whores looking to collect beta orbiters. The fact that any woman can post here and get flooded with relationship offers shows that no woman can ever be a robot
>>
>>37758909
>You'd expect it to be way easier for female specimens to get bfs

KYS
>>
>>37760241
Except it is.

okkooij
>>
>>37760241
All you have to do is post a btw I'm a gril thread and you will have hundreds of people to choose from. A robot will never have a choice in his life
>>
>talking to girl from here
>goes on and on about how alone she is
>"no one actually likes me no one cares about me no matter what I do because I'm a girl"
>she screen-shares over skype what she's drawing
>her skype is fullscreen
>has it set to show recent convos on the side
>literally fills up the whole bar and continuing off screen with conversations she has had today alone

You will unironically meet lonelier and nicer women on /soc/ than you will on /r9k/.
>>
>>37760490
Probably sent them all a link
>>
>>37760619
Link to what? She was showing me through screen share not a streaming site
>>
>>37760340

But Anon they're not Chads! Don't you understand? Why would she want a non Chad man to be her GF?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.