[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

proof that all women are cold blooded monsters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

proof that all women are cold blooded monsters
>>
>woman does something bad
>all women are evil now
>>
>>37757770
That thing is fucking ugly. Who would an hero over that? Ew.
>>
>>37757925
i think she's really cute, like 7/10

women are cray
>>
>>37758016
Nah, shes ugly as fuck.
Good thing its going to jail tho.
You have shit tastes
>>
>>37757770
>>37757925
She lloks like Emma Watson from the thumbnail
>>
>>37758126

Thanks for the input, normalfag.
>>
>>37758226
hes right, shes borderline down syndrome. lets hope the guards rape her in prision
>>
>>37758226
>normalfag
Thats what normies say.
Enjoy your shit tier looking suicide girl faggot
>>
>>37757770
I dunno bud, looks like 'she' just transitioned.
>>
>>37757908

There is some truth to it. I wouldnt say evil though, just without empathy towards men. Women show very little empathy towards men. Its why women can take everything from a man and not give a single fuck at the end of the day.

Women have no room for empathy towards men. If they had it, they would be sacrificing many things they gain from having no empathy.
>>
>>37758404
Yeah, so they're evil. Like op sad. Fuck'em. I have nothing but contempt and sadistic hatred for them.
>>
>>37758198

Yeah she does look inbred
>>
File: ken.jpg (34KB, 428x360px) Image search: [Google]
ken.jpg
34KB, 428x360px
>>37757908
>>37758404

This is now proof that all men are evil.
>>
>>37758534
Nah that doesnt work. Women are disgusting horrid creatures and its no wonder throughout history they have been subjugated and treated the way they have been treated. They're days are numbered. 3rd wave feminism will fall and when it does it will be a terrible defeat for those vile parasites. Only time will tell.
>>
File: eOQ2hnykgX-12.png (14KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
eOQ2hnykgX-12.png
14KB, 300x250px
>>37757770
Her forehead confuses me.
>>
>>37758608
No, Ahmed, you cannot rape women because they were showing the ankles. Please stay out of the civilized world and return to the sandbox/wasteland you crawled out of.
>>
How can a girl that cute get jail time? The only thing she did wrong was be born in a pro-male society.
>>
I live in reclusion from the outside world. Who is she, what has she done?
>>
>>37759029
Lol good bantz fatass but im a first worlder also. But believe me when i say that those foul creatures will get their just deserts when the time comes.
>>
>>37759110
She texted a beta, saying she doesn't want to fuck him. Beta killed himself. She's getting 20 years in the slammer. This society needs to stop coddling thin-skinned betas.
>>
>>37759078
are there any pro-female societies?
>>
>>37759133
Well it must have been really hard for you... Being gay in our society...
I mean you couldn't possibly be heterossexual given how much you hate women... It wouldn't make any sense to make love with whom you hate.
>>
>>37759174
>my princess is going to jail :((
society need to start exterminating white knight orbiters
>>
One of the more fucked up things about this (not THE most fucked up thing, mind you) is that the guy is just gonna go down as a statistic.

Someone he thought cared about him told him to end his life just so she could be drama queen. They barely even met in person. But he did it because a person close to him told him it was ok.

Yeah, thats bad. But in a few weeks we will gloss over this. He will be just another number. Forgotten. Disposable.
>>
Bet this roastie will get a super light sentence too, like 10 years probation and community service. Then she'll change her name and we'll forget about this, just as a final kick in the balls to the rest of us.

I'd honestly be surprised if she goes to jail at all.
>>
>>37759174
It's highly unlikely that she gets such lengthy sentence.
>>
>>37759200
No, its not hard at all being gay lol why would you think that? I have no problems with it what so ever. Its just that women are evil and disgusting weak cowards and i have no problem saying so.
>>
Bunch of hypocrites.
How many suicide threads here are perpetrated by hundreds of replies that actively encourage the suicide? How many of you have replied with a positive response in a thread titled "I will kill myself"? How many of you have asked for avLivestream? For delivery? You think this is somehow different from her case?
As far as this judge opinions go, our weekly suicide threads could become potentially illegal. Can you imagine being prosecuted for having told someone to kill themselves? How many times have you done that in your years here in 4chan? Encouraging potential suiciders?
Bunch of hypocrites.
>>
>>37759200
Lol, it must be hard being stuck with such a disgusting vomit inducing sex organ that oozes shit and blood once a month huh? How gross you should fucking kill yourself if it werent for the law trust me i would kill you. You are so fucking gross i cant even describe how much i hate you ugly nasty things. Just know your time will come you filthy vagina creature haha
Does your brain bleed once a month also lol
>>
>>37759352
So you are indeed gay?
Than you're just a colossal hypocrite. You are subject of social hate for arbitrary reasons, and you ricochet that onto another group?
>>
women are evil, they deserve punishment, beating and oppression. oh i hope the time will come when they are treated as little more than property and sexual toys
>>
>>37759435
I'm actually a gay male but I think you're just trolling.
>>
>>37759448
Women do things to incur hatred from EVERYONE. Im gay because its just the way i am. Women CHOOSE to be shitty horrble things that they are. They get no sympathy from me.
>>
>>37759536
Think what ever idgaf
>>
I really like her shirt.
>>
>men commit far more crimes than women
>all women are evil
This board is a joke
>>
Well reading the messages I think it's not really fair...
Until 2013 she would still try to talk sense into his mind, discouraging his suicidal tendencies. But I suppose he talked about it so fucking much, every fucking day, that she started to believe it was his best option. She started to believe in suicide as a scape route, evasion through death. I don't think she didn't care... But after one year listening to someone wallowing about life... You start to believe that death would be preferable for that person v
>>
>>37759602
>>37759682
RIDF is here to defend a cruel slut, why am i not surprised
>>
>>37759682
Im so glad women will get to experience death just like everyone else. It makes me happy knowing they know they will die one day :)
>>
File: 14971126976752.jpg (412KB, 1150x690px) Image search: [Google]
14971126976752.jpg
412KB, 1150x690px
>give discord a shot
>try to make some friends for the first time in my life
>girl dms me, wants to call
>gets lewd with me so I get awkward and scared
>sends a nude of her self
>Fat as fuck, must be about 150lbs at 5ft
>Literally vomit up my ramen

Why are girls like this on here, are they all fat and slutty?
>>
top zozzle

Young, sociopathic and extremely beautiful. These kind of women need to be put in jail before they ruin the good things for other people(like marriage).
>>
>>37759416
There's a slight difference between telling some drunk teenage troll to "kys" on a stupid anime website and dating someone; letting a person into your life and taking a risk with your defenses down.

It's like going to a bar and getting pissed off that people are drunk and annoying
>>
>>37759416
Its because summer is here. There is a steady increase in newfags and redditors and they have been poisoning the board.
>>
>>37759728
Kill yourself faggot
according to robots I deserve to go to jail for this
>>
To be fair she did ask him not to kill himself.

She was against the idea from the start she later changed her mind.
>>
>>37759805
> extremely beautiful
Good meme
>>
Did she get sentenced yet? I don't follow the news.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 396x342px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 396x342px
>>37757908
>One person in a certain demographic does something atrocious therefore I'm justified in generalizing the rest of said group as bad
Jesus you guys are just like tumblr minus the dyed colored hair
>>
>>37760131
She was found guilty, that's all I know
>>
File: 138675104.png (415KB, 654x702px) Image search: [Google]
138675104.png
415KB, 654x702px
>>37757770
Did you guys even read the whole case? Her bf was bitching for months. She told him to go to the hospital where she want - get meds - get therapy- ANYTHING. But all he did was cry about wanting to die.

It makes sense that she would eventually encourage his suicide, because he refused to be happy any other way. She was also mentally ill, so could empathize with suicide seeming positive.
>>
>>37760131
20 years at Chad's correctional institute for the criminally sexy
>>
>>37760213
Ok, then she could still get a slap on the wrist come sentencing time.
>>
>>37759682
I agree. But she should have just cut contact.
>>
>>37760244
Yeah but laypeople dont understand the morals, right and wrong and other fee fee shit didnt play a part in the judge's decision to find her guilty for criminal negligence.
1. She created conditions for which eventually led to hjs death
2. She knew he was dying
3. She did nothing

It was one these points that shes gets assraped because MA law requires that someone who has placed another in a perilous situation try to save the person or thats manslaughter
>>
>>37759269
yeah, she'll get out, change her name, get married and we'll hear about her again when she kills him. this is a cold hearted bitch and you can't fix that shit
>>
>>37759200
I can tell from how you type that you're a roastie.
Get the fuck off my board you whore.
>>
>>37757770
The only that confuses me is that outfit.
>>
>this board of all places condemning someone that bullied a person toward suicide.
look in the mirror kiddos
>>
File: 4997800_orig.jpg (151KB, 728x800px) Image search: [Google]
4997800_orig.jpg
151KB, 728x800px
pic related some of the actual text
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.