[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tipping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2757.png (118KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2757.png
118KB, 750x1334px
How much do I tip?
>>
You're paying online, DON'T TIP!
>>
My general rule is to move the decimal back one place and double it, aka 20%. So here it would be approx 13$ = 1.3 *2 = 2.6$ tip.
>>
>>37757664
The amount you have there seems like a perfectly fine amount to me
>>
>>37757664

I'd say $3 if you're just wanting to do 20% (rounded up), but I usually tip $5 since I deliver pizzas myself as a secondary source of income. They usually get paid only ~$5 per hour on the road.
>>
tip nothing you dumbass i dont even feel sorry for you amerifags having to tip anymore the uk is laughing at you
>>
11 dollars and 63 cents.

Check it
>>
>>37757664
Don't tip unless you get good service.
>B...but thats how wait staff make their money
No it isn't, they still earn minimum wage unless they make more in tips.
>>
The delivery fee IS the tip dumbass.

It's a $2.99 tip automatically applied for deliveries.

Anything beyond that is just extra.

Like, if you're making them deliver in a snow storm.
>>
>>37758843
The delivery fee doesn't go to the driver, that charge is applied to cover gas, vehicle maintenance, travel time, ect. The fee goes directly to the company not the driver.
t. ex-delivery driver.
>>
>>37757664
Don't tip. its fucking over the restaurant workers in the long run. See their bosses don't have to pay them minimum wage because of tips, if everyone stopped paying tips, then restaurant employees get payed fairly and no one has to tip anymore.

Win win imo
>>
>>37757664
places that make you tip before the service is rendered are the worst. too bad around here the only good place that delivers does it....
>>
>2.99 delivery fee

Christ, I stopped getting delivery once they raised it over 1.50.
>>
>>37758931
Well then ask the company for a tip.

The whole reason the driver gets a tip is because he's delivering. There's no tip when you pick it up yourself. If I'm paying a delivery fee, that's the tip. Tipping on top of that would be ridiculous.
>>
>>37757664
$0.00
original010olo01ol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.