[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9

File: 43.jpg (548KB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
548KB, 1000x676px
Fembots, tell me about your dad. It's father's day soon so do something special for him.
>>
Bump for stories because stories are cute
>>
He's a nice dad and he supports my neetness. I love him a lot.
>>
>>37757573
He never did anything with me, he never taught me anything, completely ignored me my whole childhood, left me with mother.

Now he expects me to visit and do work for him, HA!
>>
>>37757996
You ever think about sucking his dick?
>>
I loved him very much
:(
>>
>>37758059
It's not too late to fix your relationship with him. Visit him some time, spend the day with him.
>>
He's a good guy. Works a lot. Loves his daughters to death. Much better person than my mom.
>>
>>37757573
He's a drug addict that made my childhood poor and disadvantaged, he's a okay dude just a waste of space.
>>
File: 1465451631665.jpg (387KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465451631665.jpg
387KB, 1280x720px
My dad is neurosurgeon so he's always been busy and not always present. My mom died when I was little so my aunt would look after me most of the time. When he's around though, he's the best. He's really sweet and caring and of course he supports me despite me being a huge lazy disappointment. I just wish he was around more often.
>>
>>37758841
Work hard and become a neurosurgeon, then you can spend more time with him. Cuddle with him and watch a movie if you can.
>>
>>37757573
Met dad half a year ago for first time since I was 2 and I just got a stupid "hello".....that's it. We just ignore each other's existence now every time we're near each other.
Tempted to pull some awful anonymous prank on him for Father's day but decided that's too much effort to put out just for him. I'll be giving my mom a Father's day present.
>>
>>37758841
Rich girls can't be fembots. Leave, stacy wench.
>>
He drank a lot and fought physically with my mom who fought more emotionally and he stayed gone a lot

I also have weird memories of his hands and telling my mom I did not want him to bathe me anymore, accusing him of undressing me while I was asleep, and bothersome dreams

He also raced cars and was morbidly obese

Then they divorced
>>
>>37759115
Fuck off with your "X can't be robots," nobody is a robot, chad and stacy aren't real, kill yourself if you believe in any of them.
>>
>>37759169
They are real, they are archetypes. Only normies such as yourself deny their existence.
>>
>>37759207
Cease your living immediately
>>
>>37759169
>chad and stacy aren't real
>this is what roasties tell themselves
>>
>>37759306
I have a boy peepee anon, stop being stupid.
>>
>>37759345
stop being a white knight then you raging homosexual
>>
>>37759360
Stop being a delusional buttbum, go socialize with your family
>>
File: Little-Monkey-Alone..jpg (50KB, 302x301px) Image search: [Google]
Little-Monkey-Alone..jpg
50KB, 302x301px
>>37757573
my papa died when I was little. I remember him carrying me around town in his old pickup truck to run errands and he would buy me candy and tell me not to tell mom. It was our secret. Sometimes he would take me to the amusement park and put me on his shoulders so I could throw the ball to win a prize teddy bear. We were like best friends and I don't think mom liked that very much. Papa looked sad sometimes but he always had a smile for me.

Mom remarried not long after. Married a bastard of a man who didn't give a damn. My stepdad raped me many times until mom found out. Not like it mattered. She blamed me for papa's death, blamed me for everything so in her eyes I got what was coming. When he realized mom didn't care, that was when the real abuse started. Now 15 years later I'm broken and alone and I just cry every father's day when I think of my papa and the good times we had.
>>
>>37759419
I hope you find someone to keep you happy forever
>>
>>37758841
I SHIT ON YOUR DEAD MOM
>>
>>37759419
A-anonetter, do you want me to talk about it? I'd make you happy and protect you and forget the past and the bad things you had to suffer..
>>
I don't hate my dad but I don't really like him either. My parents divorced when I was 12 because he cheated on my mother and told her he hated his life outside bicycling. He moved to the other town over and my brother and I still had to see him once a week for dinner and for school breaks.

His house is pretty empty, full of cheap Ikea furniture without many decorations. He is pretty unemotional except for when he yells at my brother who is a piece of shit and actually autistic. He would yell at me too when I was in the hospital and complain about my treatment costing a lot of money. I don't understand how he feels, it's always awkward between us and he never really talks to me much outside of basic things like "this happened in the news". I thought he disliked me but he got angry with me when I asked if I could see him less. I glanced over at his phone once when he was texting his girlfriend and his girlfriend asked him if I had opened up to him yet.

Nowadays I see him about once a year. I feel a bit bad because he's paying for a big part of my education but I would have no idea what to talk to him about.
>>
>>37759570
Just spend time with him, he'll appreciate it. Watch some movies with him or something.
>>
>>37759541
You're pathetic. Fuck off, wimpy loser.
>>
>>37759615
I've watched movies with him before, he likes realistic movies while I am more of a fan of animation. He never has much to say about the movie (just something like "wow the protagonist was brave") and I can't really think of anything interesting to discuss either because I can't feel anything towards movies I'm uninterested in.
>>
>>37759541
I'm damaged goods anon, I can barely face real people
>>
>>37759763
Then try a more physical approach. Give him hugs and kisses whenever you see him. Don't give up, you can make it work.

>>37759781
Don't think of yourself like that, you're a person and you deserve happiness just like most of us do.
>>
>>37759781
But I'd be willing to try and help you since I am not as damaged as the people here I'm not a normie pls do not reee at me ;-; . I think everyone can be fixed with the help of someone. May I ask where you live?
>>
>>37759897
Kill yourself you pathetic scumbag
>>
He raped me when I was 13 and I got pregnant with his child. We've made up since then.
>>
I have this fantasy of having a daughter and just being a really great dad
>>
>>37759913
I just want make her happy anon, that's all..
>>
>>37760022
This makes me want to be your gf and marry you more than anything except ability to discuss things with you. Pls tell girls this fact.
>>
>>37757573
M.......my dad has been in prison since I was 5 (robbery, trafficking, battery, attempted murder, etc).

I really.... really desire that fucking touch and aura of a real man (ya, lil daddy issues). I am too young for all the older chads in my area or they already have families. I'm a little sick, as in I know several guys I'm really attracted to and might have the capability to steal them (but knowing their kids and digital foot. It's so fucking hard to find a fucking stable man my age that atleast has a fucking car! I look forward to hopefully finding a man at work (started doing dispatch at D.O.T.). I will never deal with a "cute" robot/socially awkward fuck (no offense). No. Already tried... fuck that!
>>
We used to be really close. We would always cuddle and hug and kiss and do things together. Then he got a new wife and she hated how close we were, she convinced my dad it was wrong and creepy and he stopped.

My dad never did those things again, I miss it so much. I hate that bitch.
>>
File: 1493181875087.jpg (119KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1493181875087.jpg
119KB, 500x390px
>>37757573
I loved my dad. He always came to every school event, open house, etc. When I worked my shitty retail job he'd come in just to say hi to me and ask me about my day. We always paled around, made fun of each other, gave each other shit. Used to tell people I was his son and that my name was Butch. We did a family dinner every Sunday and did another visit every Thursday.

He killed himself back in April. I'm still struggling with my feelings, and it's been challenging as I've had to deal with all of the paperwork and arrangements. The downside to being the oldest child of a divorcee. I miss him everyday, more then anything I wish I could re-live the last day I saw him and stop it from happening. There's a lot I wish I knew before he died, things he and my mom as well as a few of his exes hid from us (like his struggle with his PTSD) so that I could have encouraged him to get help. It's stupid, despite the fact that it's been nearly 60 days since his body was found I still listen for his motorcycle on Sunday thinking he's going to come over.

I keep waiting for things to get easier but it never seems to.
>>
He was a self centered asshole who hit my mom and treated my sister better than me. Glad he's dead desu.
>>
My Dad was great guy who wasn't dealt a fair hand.
Manlet, absentee father, strict single mom who wound up marrying a guy who abused him throughout high school.
Unsurprisingly, he became a serious alcoholic. Made meth for a few years before I was born. Spent time in prison.
He never went a day without taking my sister and I to the park. Teaching us guitar, and how to write poetry. He spent as much time with us as he possibly could, and tried to get us outside and active. Studied with us. Talked us up whenever we encountered a bully. I would be a complete shut in if not for his sporadic presence in my life.
In 2012 he passed away. No one knows if it was because of alcoholism, or if he just finally decided to end it by taking something. an autopsy was never performed.
Sure, I had to mop up his piss during his later years. He became incontinent, and spent a year or two doing nothing but drinking and pissing/shitting himself before he died. Most people would complain about having a parent like this - I did for awhile - but then I realized that literally no one else in my life ever took the time to try to make me a better person. Not like he did.
He never laid a hand on us.

I forgive him.
>>
>>37759926
That's good I guess. Boy or girl? Did you have any more?
>>37760022
That's disgusting.
>>37760168
No, you think she'll be easy to take advantage of because of her trauma. You're sick.
>>37760344
Ask him to be more intimate with you again.
>>
>>37760666
You, I like you

Oregano pimiento
>>
>>37759926
>made up

what do you?
>>
He began molesting me when I was around 9 and he raped me when I was 10. For the next 5 years he'd keep me as his sex slave while occasionally beating on me. He is an awful person who lacks empathy and compassion
>>
>>37760807
He definitely loved you and your sister, that's respectable
>>
>>37760867
Pleasetellmeit'sfake

Oregano
>>
>>37761012
Thanks for getting it, anon. I've had a lot of family try to argue that he didnt because he drank.
>>
>>37761052
Well sex slave might be an exaggeration. I wasn't kept in a box under his bed and only brought out for him to fuck. I still went to school during this time but we had sex almost every other day and he was very into the whole thing
>>
>>37761202
That's horrible. Please tell me he's in jail or dead
>>
>>37761202
What if you had gotten sex and love?
Would you have an incestuous relationship with that kind of pa?
>>
>>37761131
Don't mind them. If he was a good father even though his mental health was decadent and all the problems he had then he was a good man
>>
>>37761273
Neither. Talked to him in 2015, he was alive and well. I imagine he probably still is.

>>37761302
He tried to trick me into thinking he loved me, and for a while I believed it. He'd beat me hard most of the time abd humiliate me and then every once in a while he'd be really gentle and soft and cuddle with me and tell me he loves me and he'd buy me a toy or we'd go out for ice cream. And in my young dumb mind I thought those small gestures were genuine and I loved him. I don't know, I'm stupid
>>
>>37761416
>Talked to him in 2015
Why did you even talk to him?
>>
>>37761416
I think I may know how he felt to harm and love the thing he likes. But to do that to a person? He seems like an adult kid.
>>
>>37761507
I thought maybe he changed. I was out of the house for like 7 years, I thought he had changed during my absence. Maybe he missed me, maybe he regretted what he did to me. He didn't. He was the same man.
>>
File: 1492070847135.jpg (60KB, 414x370px) Image search: [Google]
1492070847135.jpg
60KB, 414x370px
mine doesn't care about me, but i love him regardless
i wish to give him carnations or something small. he likes to cook, so maybe kitchen utensils.
>>
>>37761547
For your safety it's better to stay away from him.
>>
>>37757573
My dad died of colon rectal cancer. He hated me. I hated him after a while.
My brothers and uncles were great father figures.
>first day of college
>bros couldn't make it
>mom drops me off
>dredding getting books
>my bros already bought them for me
> prison uncle gave me a card with money in it and a note to never give up
>I still have it framed in my office
>>
I've been thinking about maybenwearing a little lingerie around the house for a day. I think that's what he likes and he always says I remindnhim of mom so it might make him happy but at the same time get nervous just being around guys...
>>
>>37761685
>LAWL LOOK GUYS IMA GURLXD
>>
>>37761655
Your uncle sounds like a great dude. How's he doing it now?
>>
>>37761710
Do you realize what thread you're in?
>>
>>37761516
I don't think he actually loved me at all though. He just wanted me to think he loved me.
>>37761635
Well, I haven't talked to him since, and I don't plan on it. If he doesn't care about me then I can't afford to care about him
>>
>>37761685
Have your shitty (you)
>>
>>37761796
Fine. I hope your mental health is alright
>>
File: Capture+_2017-05-31-21-40-15.png (283KB, 581x601px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-05-31-21-40-15.png
283KB, 581x601px
>>37761748
He passed my last year of college. Liver and kidney failure via Hep C. I cried like a bitch when it happend.
>tfw almost all the good people in your life are dead and just you and the knowledge they gave you remains
>>
File: 1492297967213.png (60KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
1492297967213.png
60KB, 218x218px
>>37759419
>>37760867
>>37759926
Is a healthy incestuous relationship between father and daughter impossible? It seems like in some of these cases feelings of regret appear after the fact, sometimes after a long period of time.
Is the change of perspective natural (increased awareness as mental faculties mature) or induced by external factors (society, morals, public perception) like >>37760344
We need more data samples, this topic is inherently interesting due to it's taboo nature.
>>
>>37762047
That's really sad, sorry for making you remember it.

Well... now you have his torch, keep it until you find someone to pass it
>>
>>37762050
>Is a healthy incestuous relationship between father and daughter impossible?
Yes you fucking freak. Incest isn't normal. Affection isn't always sexual attraction.
>>
>>37761796
I agree with you. You shouldn't do that with people, especially children that are your own.
>>
I love my dad, he's my best friend, he's a great person, and he's amazing
He's always been there to talk to me, just hang out, or just hug me when I need a hug. I wouldn't trade him for anything else in the world
I'm not good at expressing my feelings so that's the most I can say
I've always thought he deserved better than my mom but she makes him happy
>>
>>37762050
i guess it stems from the fact that my father has always treated me like a tool of his, beating me up, putting me below him, since i was born. he is now harassing me sexually when i have became an adult. as my therapy says he doesn't really love me like a normal parent would, he really uses me for his own gain.
>>
>>37762407
>he is now harassing me sexually
Stay away from him. He doesn't love you. Other people can fill that void
>>
>>37762359
This one is very wholesome. Congrats
>>
He died about one year ago, lung cancer.
He was diagnosed in January and died in may.
Cool guy, real hippie, a little introverted just like me.
I still gotta read some poems he wrote before he got sick.
>>
>>37762778
Thanks
It hurts to read all posts about people who have lost their dads, I couldn'timagine living without mine
>>
I have daddy issues probably
>>
File: huggu.gif (986KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
huggu.gif
986KB, 500x281px
>>37759419
Sorry about that femanon.
Don't blame yourself for anything.
Just focus on moving forward in you life it's all an of us can do.
>>
>>37760384
I'm so sorry for your loss. I also lost a parent not long ago. Wanna talk about it? I personally found out that talking helped me a lot
>>
>>37757573
He's a asshole I'm praying for his death. Actually he has a problem in the spine and is in bed. The only gift he deserves is a cyanide pill
>>
>>37760384
Sorry about that femanon.
I had someone I love kill themselves.
They have found peace from their existence and I'm working on it too.

He sounds like he loves you very much and wanted you to have the best life even if he wasn't around.
>>
>All these posts about loving fathers and their daughters
And then you realize she's probably sucking a dozen dicks before going home to give him a big hug and kiss him.
>>
My father and I only wrestled(non-sexually) and watch Star Trek. Other then that he was a kinda shitty dad because, he had anger management issues. Anyways, it was fun when he picked me up and tossed me in the air . I would climb on him and He'll wrestle me down and tickle me. He also taught me chess and made sure to teach me that computer knowledge was important. Sure he fucked up a bunch but, he was my daddy. You guys sound work hard and make cute little girls. I don't think your a true man if you don't experience "little girl" logic; a place in the mind where every thing is cute and beauty is supreme. I going to have a daughter and I going to teach her to program cute things. Soon men will be obsolete.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.