[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a thread for people in relationships. Tell me about your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (57KB, 509x512px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
57KB, 509x512px
This is a thread for people in relationships. Tell me about your significant other! Any exciting dates planned?

>How long have you been dating for?
>How did you meet?
>Can you see yourself marrying this person?
>What are some things they will do for you to make you feel loved?
>What do you do for them to make them feel loved?
>Do you ever find them annoying? How so?
>If you had to rate your partner on a scale of 1-10, where would you put them?
>If you could change anything about them, what would you change?
>Whats your favorite thing to do with them?
>Are you in love? If so, how do you know?
>>
I got into my first relationship at the age of 27. It's a long distance one. We've spent 2 months in total together and they were the best months of my life.
I have a problem now. I get despair from all the things I have to do in life. I don't care about it and don't want to live. But I am doing it for her. I am lying, not just for her. For myself too, because I cannot force myself to die in my sleep. I can't cope with everything and I don't know what to do.
I understand that I was worse off before the relationship, but at least I was content and close to gathering the courage to kill myself. I just want to lie down in my bed and don't get up or do anything ever again.
>>
>>37757183
We've been together for 9 months
>How did you meet?
On okcupid. It was really crazy when I found out we had the same group of friends, worked at the same place and were both in the drama club in high school
Most definitely. She was the first one to bring it up.
The small things. Like receiving texts that say I love you throughout the day.
I usually take her to places randomly. Sometimes I'll make her things like a photo book.
All the time. She is pretty laid back but I'm more outgoing.
Personally she's a 10 for me but maybe a 7 for others.
Higher sex drive
Hiking or laying in bed watching tv shows and movies.
Its hard to explain it. It might sound cheesy but when I'm with her the perfect song always seems to be playing.
>>
>>37757337
Long distance relationships don't really count. Only exception is if you started out as a real one first and moved out. Have you ever kissed her? Held her? Hung out with her?
>>
>>37757575

Yes, I did all of that during those 2 months.
Maybe I'm just using the distance as an excuse, I don't know how I could cope with this even if we lived next to each other. No one wants to spend time with bummers like myself. This relationship has been the easiest and hardest thing I've ever experienced in life. I don't know if relationships are meant to be like this.
>>
1 year and a month
>How did you meet?
I was a distant friend of his then girlfriend and she suggested i play some dnd with their friends, him and i became really good friends. Eventually they broke up for unrelated reasons, and some time later he asked me out.
I definitely can, but considering that we're pretty young and the fact that it's my first relationship the idea doesn't feel very "real" right now
Being physically affectionate, like randomly coming up to hug me and stroke me. Telling me what he loves about me, that I'm attractive etc. and just being really supportative
I try to do the same, opposed to him I'm more one for touching than for words, but i always try to reciprocate as best as i can, when he launches into a precice explaination of why he loves me.
Rarely, we're both pretty into stupid antics and shitty jokes, and while most of the time i love it and will happily join in, sometimes it can be a bit annoying.
I'm kinda having a hard time rating male attractiveness, aditionally I'm biased af so to me he's the cutest most attractive chad on the planet ie 10/10, for others maybe 7? depends on what your into
A slightly higher sex drive maybe
Just lying in bed together talking and cuddling, preferably naked
I think so, I feel like he's just kinda perfect for me, I've never even met someone whith whom i can just talk this easely, I'm just happy when I'm around him.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.