[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots are not true robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: onehundredyears.png (229KB, 558x348px) Image search: [Google]
onehundredyears.png
229KB, 558x348px
hi r9k, longtime lurker infrequent poster.

I came to the final realisation today that you are right, as you always have been: Fembots are not real robots, their version of "Oh I'm so alone", in no way stacks with the male experience.

Case in point, there is a woman in my team at work, early 30s, single. I've had her pegged as a fembot for 3 years or so now. The last few months or so, she has been periodically breaking down a few times a week about how she'll never have a husband, and never start a family. She's a bit socially awkward, but physically a 5/6 out of 10. As such, I've been feeling sorry for her a little, until today.

After work a few of us got chatting, and it turns out that she currently has not one, not two, but three men chasing after her. The first one is unacceptable because he smokes pot recreationally, the second because he's a manlet (he's about 5'8 to her 5'2) and the third, a successful business man, because he "smells funny".

How many of you would kill for a stoner, odd smelling, or slightly short gf? She could click her fingers tomorrow and have 3 guys fight to the death for her, instead she would rather sit around and cry because Chad never swooped in to save her.

So yeah, fuck her, she's not a true robot no matter how much she claims to be, she can never know your pain.

I love you all, no homo. I pray every day that you all make it.
>>
>>37756322
amen Anon,
I wish nothing but the best for you man.
It just seems men are far more likely to have proper morals then women.
>>
>>37756322
This nigger speaking the real out here, no fembot can ever know the troubles of being male
>>
>>37756322

is that jill stein?
>>
>>37756400
Theresa May my good man Britbong here
>>
>>37756322
>It's the all you have to do is open your legs post again.

How many times has something like this been posted?
>>
>>37756456
In all fairness, I am providing anecdotal evidence that supports this claim. Real life experience trumps speculation.

And heck, I doubt she would even need to open her legs
>>
>>37756322
This is the ultimate redpill. Good on you ladpai
>>
nevermind the fact that a 4-5/10 girl I know just posted on her FB "I'm living proof that girls can have guy friends"

*gets 100 posts from a ton of beta orbiters*

3 days later she said on her FB "I don't care about any attention if its not from the guy I want"

you stupid fucking cunt. LITERALLY 100+ men you could all have on command and you let them all fall by the wayside just because a b-rate chad wont let you suck his dick. god I hate women.
>>
>>37756467
I don't think you know what anecdotal evidence means. My anecdotal evidence is hat same rule apply for robot. There is someone who wants them, but they don't want to be with that person for what ever reason. So they claim to be forever alone.
>>
>>37756322
exactly, "fembots" have a choice to ger at least ugly bf but decide not to, robots would kill to talk to an ugly girl
>>
>>37756521
Was she talking about a specific guy though? If she was crushing on one guy at the time then that's fair enough.
>>
>>37756618

she was crushing on the guy yeah, but she "Swore off men" for a long time because she was healing and then she did an about face when this fucker entered the picture.
>>
>>37756322
You are the shedder of light my friend
>>
>>37756456
Until the stupid whores understand its unequivocally true.
>>
Tbh I would never date a stoner

Option 2 and 3 though I'm fine with
>>
Amen. Even the most autistic and ugly of women get guys drooling over them. That's the way the cookie crumbles
>>
>>37756548
No you.

Anecdotal evidence is where you tell an anecdote to back up a theory or claim. I provided an anecdote: Did you?
>>
File: 1487018384429m.jpg (73KB, 1024x521px) Image search: [Google]
1487018384429m.jpg
73KB, 1024x521px
>>37756322
>I love you all, no homo. I pray every day that you all make it.
Thanks
>>
File: hmmm.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>37756322

Took you long enough. The women on this board are predators searching for betas to be their slaves.
>>
>>37757347
I love you too, anon

Comentario original
>>
>>37756456
As long as these roasties keep shitting up our board.
>>
Of course fembots are not robots.

That's why there's a different term for them.

If they were robots, we'd just call them robots.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.