[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOW TESTOSTERONE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 20

File: Female vs male.png (11KB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
Female vs male.png
11KB, 300x191px
ATTENTION ROBOTS, this is an informative message meant to help you on your steps to self improvement.

Always been a beta? Ever felt like when you were younger that other guys were just naturally better than you at sports and other physical activities? Still suffer from other questionable un-masculine traits? YOU, may have

LOW TESTOSTERONE

(Symptoms include)
>Inability to grow facial hair or barely any at all
>Very little or very thin body hair, no usual body in spots where other guys have it (chest, ass, stomach)
>Specifically having a "female pubic hair pattern" in your groin area compared to a normal "male pubic hair pattern" (Female pattern means you only grow some pubic hair in your triangle patch that doesn't extend into your navel)
>High pitched voice
>Lack of chin and jaw, both have a more feminine appearance
>Docile, passive, not easy to anger
>Fatigued all the time, even after resting just generally feel like doing nothing
>Lack of motivation
>Little to no muscle mass, can't grow muscle mass easily
>Lack of libido, lack of morning wood, thin ejaculate (The clearer it is the less sperm count it has), small ejaculate (Normal amount is a teaspoon), erectile dysfunction, or difficulty maintaining an erection
>Small testicles
>Increased body fat, puts on body fat easily
>Balding OR abnormal absence of balding
>Decreased bone density (Breaking bones easily)
>Mood swings and being emotional
>Depression, irritability, or lack of focus
>Insomnia and lack of erections during sleep

If you suffer from these symptoms, which it seems like a lot of betas do and a lot of Chads don't, there's a good chance that you have low testosterone and have had your masculinity neutered your entire life by ((((society)))) and your single mom household.

Go see a doctor and get your levels checked, if they're low you can get testosterone injections which can change your life around.
>>
>>37755736
>testosterone injections
No doctor will give injections if you're not old.
>>
>>37755736
wow u just described me about 4 times u must be telling the truth anon!
>>
>>37755736
funny how half of these symptoms are caused by having high test.
>>
File: 2.jpg (286KB, 963x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
286KB, 963x1024px
>>37755762
they're hesitant to give males testosterone injections but will HAND OUT estrogen in the fucking streets like candy because (((they))) don't want you to be a beta

>>37755767
But those traits are not normal and don't appear without reason. You should get your test levels checked
>>
>>37755736
Well well well speak of the devils, I just got my t tested yesterday. I will report what happens if I'm low enough to get injections.

Also
>tfw youngest male offspring therefore the effeminate runt. Feels bad.
>>
>>37755838
Chad* (Corrected from beta)

>>37755808
>half of them
>he thinks he's high test
kek, name them
>>
It's all mental for me.

I worked so hard in the gym and obsessively worked out so much that I was accused of doing steroids in school because I got gains so fast.

But the small dick and mental betaness lngrained from my childhood bullying and teenage loser years meant I could never make it
>>
>>37755838
wow did you draw that?
You must have done alot of research on that kind of stuff, do you perhaps have experience with it yourself or did you just dedicate a part of your life into creating this picture?
>>
>>37755838
Yeah it is funny how they just give estrogen for free yet testosterone is illegal as fuck. In ((reality)) it's probably due to round rage and estrogen just makes you a little bitch. Ironically estrogen fucks up society more than test ever could.
>>
File: 44.png (218KB, 354x371px) Image search: [Google]
44.png
218KB, 354x371px
>>37755736
>Lack of chin and jaw
>Lack of motivation
>Lack of libido
>Increased body fat (i weight 280 lbs)
That's all me. I'm a fucking chinlet.
>>
File: 11.png (2MB, 1572x1107px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
2MB, 1572x1107px
>>37755855
Good luck anon. If you get low results yet your doctor says you have "normal" levels and refuses to give you treatment (They think your beta levels are normal compared to all the other millions of betas and numales that make up society), go find another doctor.
>>
>>37755917
Remember that being fat can RAISE your estrogen levels in numerous ways, maybe try to get /fit/ to help raising your testosterone (Some of your symptoms may actually start to revert to masculine traits), but I would still see if you can get test from your doctor first.
>>
File: 1488828507515.jpg (62KB, 585x585px) Image search: [Google]
1488828507515.jpg
62KB, 585x585px
>>37755895
>new

>>37755912
"Roid rage", doesn't exist. It's a fucking meme they made up to criminalize masculinity.
>>
Everything applies to me except the body hair part. I can't grow a beard but I have a shit load of hair on my back, stomach, crotch, ass and legs.
>>
>>37755957
My T levels are on normal-low level.
>>
File: 231.jpg (63KB, 633x485px) Image search: [Google]
231.jpg
63KB, 633x485px
>Inability to grow facial hair
I can grow facial hair, it's just sparse on my cheeks, neck and chin. Mustache and soul patch are thick.
>Very little or very thin body hair
My lower body is extremely hairy, but my chest and back are almost hairless.
>Specifically having a "female pubic hair pattern
No. My pubic hair is thick and dark and I have a happy trail.
>High pitched voice
I have a very deep voice.
I have an overbite which makes my chin look weak, but I generally have a fairly normal jawline, I'm skinnyfat so it's not as pronounced.
I'm extremely easy to anger.
>Fatigued all the time, even after resting just generally feel like doing nothing
I'm not really fatigued, but I'm extremely lazy.
>Lack of motivation
Yes, but it's because of apathy and or depression.
I have some muscle mass and I can grow some when I want to. I'm skinnyfat though.
>Lack of libido, lack of morning wood, thin ejaculate
I ejaculate about two teaspoons. It's not clear, but it's not super white either. I always have morning wood.
>Small testicles
Kind of. They also don't hang.
I easily have 25+% body fat (6ft tall 180lbs).
No balding whatsoever. I have a juvenile hairline at 21.
No.
I do have mood swings I guess, but I'm not emotional.
Yes to all of those.
No.
>>
Do I have low test if I lose my morning wood when I fap everyday? It always comes back when I slow down and I always can get a boner during sex
>>
Is sexual aversion and gynophobia a sign of low T?
>>
>>37756062
Though you have some bad symptoms such as depression and lack of motivation, I would say all of your masculine traits are in check and you probably have above average test.

I know this is a meme but, you might actually want to try and get /fit/; you sound someone that could really benefit from getting in shape.

>>37756053
Lose the weight then get them checked again

>>37756028
>can't grow a beard
Be more specific? Can you grow anything at all? If you can't that's definitely not good.
>>
>>37756151
>Lose the weight then get them checked again
It would be hard to get gains when you're 6'4.
>>
>tfw body is hairy as an ape but facial hair is shit tier
>>
>>37756106
I had that when I was ripped
>>
>>37756186
>I had that when I was ripped
I guess i'm just failure of a man like a mental eunuch.
>>
File: IMG_4144.jpg (29KB, 684x151px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4144.jpg
29KB, 684x151px
Are my eyes beta?
>>
>>37756106
Could be but I think you have something more mental
>>
>>37755762
this desu
I believe gels and patches are the preferred method of administration.
>>
>>37756178
That's a meme manlets made up. The guy in this >>37756062 pic is 6'7" 280lbs natty.
>>
>>37756228
Yes, just from that you look like a trap
>>
>>37756228
Extremely beta. Looks like a fat 12 year old or a fat woman.
>>
>>37756269
;-; fugg

>>37756279
I'm 22 lol
>>
are steroids a good way to counter this?
>>
>>37756232
>I think you have something more mental
I wish i'd know how to fix it.
>>
>>37755736
Got a source for this or is this bullshit manlore?
>>
>>37755736
Kek I meet like 80% of it

I've always thought I have low testosterone though.
>>
>>37755736
>tfw low test
>tfw on the border of """normal""" testosterone levels
>tfw will never get t injections
>tfw stuck with tiny dick and balls
>>
>>37755736
>>Inability to grow facial hair or barely any at all
it's thing and ugly but it's there
>>Very little or very thin body hair, no usual body in spots where other guys have it (chest, ass, stomach)
I'm black and I think I have more body hair than most other black people but compared to white people you would consider it very little
>>Specifically having a "female pubic hair pattern" in your groin area compared to a normal "male pubic hair pattern" (Female pattern means you only grow some pubic hair in your triangle patch that doesn't extend into your navel)
Yeah
>>High pitched voice
No
>>Lack of chin and jaw, both have a more feminine appearance
Definitely not
>>Docile, passive, not easy to anger
Don't think so
>>Fatigued all the time, even after resting just generally feel like doing nothing
Not fatigued but I am a homebody
>>Lack of motivation
Think so
>>Little to no muscle mass, can't grow muscle mass easily
I'm a twig but have never tried working out
>>Lack of libido, lack of morning wood, thin ejaculate (The clearer it is the less sperm count it has), small ejaculate (Normal amount is a teaspoon), erectile dysfunction, or difficulty maintaining an erection
I fap everyday out of boredom more than horniness so I don't cum as much as I should and it usually just dribbles. When I take a break it'll shoot but I don't know if it's a teaspoon. No ED or keeping a boner at all but I don't think I'm as horny as I should be.
>>Small testicles
I don't know how big nuts should be. I have a 7 inch cock though
>>Increased body fat, puts on body fat easily
yep
>>Balding OR abnormal absence of balding
I'm 26 with no balding whatsoever
>>Decreased bone density (Breaking bones easily)
Nope
>>Mood swings and being emotional
Nope
>>Depression, irritability, or lack of focus
Nope
>>Insomnia and lack of erections during sleep
No Insomnia but how would I know about no boners while sleeping?
>>
>>37756434
Literally google "low testosterone symptoms" you retard.
>>
>doctors will let mentally ill children take disruptive hormonal drugs and mutilate their genitals in surgery because they're "trans gendered"
>won't give low-T men test injections which could dramatically improve their lives with little side effect
>>
>>37756151
Can grow on neck, chin and sideburns. That's about it. Moustache and face are just a few stray hairs.
>>
File: Shaggy9.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Shaggy9.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
>>37755736
> None apply to me except depression, morning wood, night erections, and motivation

Huh, turns out I'm just an autistic, lazy slob who masturbates too much
>>
i haven't had a morning erection in years. i seriously can't remember last time it was a regular thing. not since i was a teenager.
>>
>>37755855
>tfw oldest male offspring
>tfw 16 yo brother is more masculine than me
>>
>got masculine traits, but been depressed pretty much since i was kid

what does this mean?
>>
>>37756562
Redditors want links and they want the studies to be done by exclusively Jewish doctors.
>>
>>37755736
just order some of those alex jhon's male vitality pills at infowars, all natural
>>
>>37755736
craving every dumb stacy in her dumb push up jeans making her ass juicy and ready to be raped is the worst shit ever happening to me

I'm actually considering castration because females dress like whores and somehow that's okay
>>
>>37756687
>i haven't had a morning erection in years. i seriously can't remember last time it was a regular thing. not since i was a teenager.
If you'd stop masturbating, you'll be getting morning woods all the time.
>>
>>37755736
>Lack of motivation
These are the only ones that I've got, the psychological aspects mostly. But my fat distribution is kind of feminine (weak in the arms/upper chest, heavy in the waist/ass/thighs), and I have gyno. So fuck.
>>
>>37756960
>(weak in the arms/upper chest, heavy in the waist/ass/thighs), and I have gyno.

I'm the same too bro, it fucking sucks. I even feel jealous seeing fat guys who have big guts but skinny legs/thighs. I just look awkward and weird, all clothes look terrible on me.
>>
>>37756960
>weak in the arms/upper chest, heavy in the waist/ass/thighs
That's called pear fat distribution.
>>
>>37756562
>>37756738
Yeah I want actual papers or maybe a textbook or something. I used to google myself a lot back in the day but it isn't reliable.

Doesn't hurt if the study is done by someone Jewish as /pol/ told me they are usually wicked smart.
>>
I want low T to be a trap
>>
>>37755736
>felt like when you were younger that other guys were just naturally better than you at sports and other physical activities

Being good at sport is a case of practice and repetition, Being phyically strong / fast is a complement to ability but not the be all and end all
>>
>>37756989
Luckily I do have fairly broad shoulders, so it compensates for it a bit. But I still look grotesque naked.
>>
>>37755736
Well how does the alpha male process emotions then?
>>
>>37757091
Huge difference between someone who is overly passive and a regular person. Usually these docile males will switch from extremely docile to irritated back to regular in seconds.
>>
>>37755736
Only starts to poke out, though neither my father nor grandads had facial hair, so the chance of beard is small.
>Very little or very thin body hair, no usual body in spots where other guys have it (chest, ass, stomach)
My ass is a fucking jungle since 16. Otherwise, my stomach hair is scarce and chest is hairless, Though my legs are really hair and only get hairier.
>Specifically having a "female pubic hair pattern" in your groin area compared to a normal "male pubic hair pattern" (Female pattern means you only grow some pubic hair in your triangle patch that doesn't extend into your navel)
Nah, jungle as well.
>High pitched voice
Pretty deep for my age (19).
Nah, all good.
Anger problems since childhood.
Nah.
>Lack of motivation
Nah, only addiction for unproductive crap.
Nah, I lift and it's all good.
>Lack of libido, lack of morning wood, thin ejaculate (The clearer it is the less sperm count it has), small ejaculate (Normal amount is a teaspoon), erectile dysfunction, or difficulty maintaining an erection
I jacked off at least twice a week since kindergarten, so it's all good.
>Small testicles
Big balls.
A fatass since middle school.
None of the male relatives I know were balding, so no problem here.
Never broke a bone in my life.
Nah.
All three.
No.

So, am I Chad or am I Chad, OP?
>>
File: dsfg.jpg (89KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
dsfg.jpg
89KB, 398x398px
> huge forehead due to inherited balding from my father, but got a hobo beard
> if I was a nigger everyone would think I was a gorilla because bodyhair be t h i c c
> pubic hair pattern masculine as fuck
> voice kinda mediocre, but pretty bassy if I don't raise my voice
> lack of chin is real and is the reason why I'm growing a hobo beard
> docile and passive, but easy to anger, must be autism
> fatigued 24/7
> lacking motivation 24/7
> zero muscle mass
> 27 year old virgin so I don't think libido even exists for me
> testies are okay size I guess
> obese but not a lard bucket, big moobs
> haven't tried breaking my bones, but I guess I gotta try it now lul
> emotional 24/7
> depression, irritability, lack of focus, all so fucking true
> insomnia true, but mostly my own reason for drinking coffee late in the evening because I'm a disgusting addict

Am I just depressed or are my testosterone levels fucked?
>>
>>37755736
>Balding
>Low testosterone
>>
>>37757384
>> lack of chin is real
How bad it is?
t. another chinlet
>>
>>37755917
Potential normiemale

>>37756062
>>37756486
>>37757341
Definite potential Chads, what the fuck are you doing here instead of working out?

>>37757384
Low test, I'm so sorry anon. Pray to god your local Jew doctor will be GRATEFUL enough to MAYBE give you a little testosterone instead of antidepressants and throwing you into the "normal" test ratings.
>>
>>37755736
> can't grow facial or chest hair for shit
> voice is higher than I want it to be
> high bodyfat percentage
> no motivation
> no energy

> jerk off three to four times in a day, literally horny all the time
>>
>have all those symptoms
>decide to make a change
>start lifting
>no longer have these symptoms
>tfw becoming chad
>>
>>37757512
you got high testorone
>>
>>37755736
I have some of these symptoms but also I lack others.
>>
>>37757563
But I need something to blame for my lack of gains.
I can't even bench 135.
>>
>>37757616
stop being a sad faggot helps
>>
not easy to anger is subjective. I meet lots of weak guys gettin annoyed easily, and i know very masculine and well tempered guys that are ideal models and don't get angry (cause of meditation) i am just saying the list above is not entirely correct
>>
File: 1490053968706.jpg (3KB, 128x108px) Image search: [Google]
1490053968706.jpg
3KB, 128x108px
always suspected i had low t until i got it checked recentlly and the doc told me my levels are completely normal and healthy. pretty surprised by the results desu
>>
>>37757746
How do you get the test levels tested?
>>
>>37757789
Arm wrestling
>>
>>37757789
I think the tests should be audited. I think they should test the test tests.
>>
>>37755736
>>Balding OR abnormal absence of balding
jesus fucking christ these threads are ridiculous.

"if you have blue eyes, or you don't have blue eyes, then you are inferior and should consider developing an insecurity"

All of these things are just an excuse, if you genuinely have concerns about low t then go to a doctor, but i assure you, you are just a little bitch
>>
guys i want to recomand to you kegel exercises, google it, they are awsome
>>
>>37757953
>kegel exercises
For what purpose?
>>
I just turned 23 and my urge to jerk off has been dwindling. Is this normal? Should I force myself to cum daily? Is it because I havent left the house much in maybe 2 weeks?
>>
>>37757963
better erections, last longer in bed, higher control in the lower area, higher vitality, look it up, it might even help with the T
>>
File: 1487624029205.gif (6KB, 569x510px) Image search: [Google]
1487624029205.gif
6KB, 569x510px
>>37758042
>last longer in bed
whoa whoa i'm a virgin so it doesnt apply to me.
>>
>>37757967
If you don't at least have a porn addiction you are a low-test beta
>>
Nuking your test with antiandrogens actually stops balding.
>>
Is the anger thing true? I used to be nothing but a ball of hatred as a kid and always lashed out at other beta males. Decided enough was enough and learned how to never become angry again. Did myself into a beta Numale?
>>
>>37755736
>facial hair
Give me 2-3 weeks without shaving and I'll have a very noticeable beard and mutton chops, moustache takes a tad longer to fully get in there
>body hair
Alright in that department
>pubes
It's the male pattern for sure
>high pitched voice
Maybe when I was 10
>lack of chin and jaw
Nope, feels nice having a chin and jaw
>not easy to anger
Definitely not, it can be problematic though
>fatigued
Some days I'm more tired than others but not to "I can barely stand levels"
>lack of motivation
I tend to jump to different things depending on motivation at the time
>muscle mass
I've been somewhat successful bulking up a little but my metabolism burns through like a motherfucker, but I can still lift so it's all good
>libido
Sometimes I feel like fucking almost anything with a hole in it and my dick milk is far from thin, sometimes it goes soft though
>small testes
Only after fapping and going into cold water/air
>body fat
That all changed when puberty attacked
>balding
Full head here
>bone density
Can't remember the last time I broke something if I ever did. Sprained both of my wrists once though, do not recommend
>mood swings
Eh
>depression, irritability, focus
Not really, I do have a temper, only if I'm that bored
>insomnia, erect during sleep
I sometimes have sleep issues but not full on insomnia, and how the hell should I know if I'm erect while asleep

So what's the diagnosis oh wise anon behind the camputor screen
>>
>>37758199
no, better for you , that you learnd to calm yourself
>>
>>37758199
No, you gained control over your emotions, which is a thing that happens when you become an adult and your prefrontal cortext develops
>>
very true
very true
have women triangle but have this line of hair growing to my navel
>High pitched voice
not really
not really in my face no
easy to anger
100%
>Lack of motivation
100%
100%
lot of cum and quite horny all the time
>Small testicles
not really
no fat
have "mature hairline" not receding tho
don't think so
true
100% true
insomnia yes but no lack lf erections.

I think some of it is scaringly true but my libido and stuff in this manner it us not. I just feel like a 20yo with a body of a 15yo
>>
>>37758279
you a trap are ?
>>
File: 1486160958810.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486160958810.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>37758078
give it a try man
>>
>>37758301
nah my face is p dusgusting desu and have a quite manly jaw. I wiuld be ugly trap desu but my body would lrobsbly look good. ny calves are myscukar fro hiking tho but yeah.
>>
>>37755895
>being this new

Origigigi
>>
>>37755736
Nope beard grows in quite quickly and thick, but it has patches of thinness
My chest is very lightly haired, but my belly and ass and legs are gorrilla tier
>Specifically having a "female pubic hair pattern"
my pubic hair connects to my belly hair so i guess not?
>High pitched voice
No, very deep
When im thin i have a very good jaw but when i have higher bf my jaw gets eaten by neck fat
Not at all, have huge autistic rages all the time where i break shit etc
>Fatigued all the time
If im out doing something i dont get fatigued but strangely if i lounge around all day i do get tired and lethargic
>Lack of motivation
Basically yeah, i cant force myself to do shit i hate like uni
dont work out at all, but i have a decent amount of muscle naturally there
>Lack of libido, lack of morning wood, thin ejaculate
only if i wank a ridiculos amont of times otherwise im good
>Small testicles
they hang low and a pretty big
i put on fat quite easy(also get man tits) but lose it quicker than put it on
I am balding a bit on the sides of my hairline
never broke a bone in my life
I have mood swings in terms of i can go from calm to autistic rage quickly
Comes in waves
No
>>
File: 1426178129046.png (368KB, 432x381px) Image search: [Google]
1426178129046.png
368KB, 432x381px
Yup. I'm 26 and people always mention why I can't grow facial hair. I grow like 10 thin hairs on my chin that take weeks to grow back after shaving.
Almost no armpit hair. No hair anywhere else on body except pubes.
Yup. No trail leading up to belly button. I got the same triangle patch.
>High pitched voice
My voice is pretty weak for a 6 foot guy. I feel like I have the same voice as I did when I was 12.
Not sure since I'm fat.
Yup. It's hard to get me mad. I usually let things go. Pretty much I'm a little bitch and try to avoid confrontations.
Yup. I blamed this on being fat though.
>Lack of motivation
Yup. Always procrastinating.
I'm fat as shit so no real muscles.
Yup. Hardly get morning wood. My jizz is always clear and never really white.
>Small testicles
Yup.
360lbs
Nah. Good set of hair at 26.
Not sure. Never broke a bone.
Sometimes.
Yup on all.
Yup.
>>
>>37756000
nice digits

your comment was n-
>>
>>37755736
reminder that low test is caused by xenoestrogens in your skin and hair care products

either just wash with water or find xenoestrogen free shampoo and soap to regain your manhood
>>
>>37755736
I think I grow facial hair quite well compared to others
I have body hair, but definitely not extreme. My arm hairs are very very thin tho, which i like tehee :3
i'm pretty thats not the case
>High pitched voice
I think my voice is high compared to the male average
no chin or jaw :(
Definitely
Definitely
>Lack of motivation
Definitely
Definitely
I'm horny all the time, masturbate twice a day
>Small testicles
not particularly??
can't really comment on this
i'm balding but i've started dutasteride 2 years ago
can't comment on it, never broke a bone or had a bone problem, but i havent exerted myself either
kinda
Definitely
Definitely
>>
>>37758483
I'm so sorry anon, but you most likely have female levels of testosterone. Though your doctor will tell you you're "normal" and recommend some estrogen.
>>
>>37758526
cont

honestly almost all those low t """symptoms""" are welcome as far as i'm concerned apart from the lack of chin and jaw
there will be periods of time where i successfully avoid looking at my face from the side for months and i'll be happy, but eventually i see the true extent of the lack of my facial aesthetics and it brings me down sooo much man...
I just wanted a chin that was in alignment with my lips and nose, i just wanted to look like a human being
uhhhhh

perhaps i could make the argument to my parents that the lack of a jaw and a chin is making me depressed so that they'll pay for surgery or something but i'm 24 already, and fixing my chin would only elevate me to 6/10 probably
>>
File: 1497223908899.jpg (150KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497223908899.jpg
150KB, 1000x750px
>>37758267
>>37758274
Yea but now I have crippling social anxiety and am scared of everyone. I cant even grab a girls ass and give it a good smack like I used to as a kid without spilling my spaghetti and pussying out!
>>
>>37758533
I already went to the doc. Told me I have low t at 164.

Told me just to lose weight and exercise to raise my level so that's what I'm going to do. I was 386lbs when i went I'm not 365lbs. Hoping this works. If my levels don't go up from weight loss I'm going to get another doctor that will give me testosterone.
>>
>>37756228
>Are my eyes beta?
lets just say if you wore a mask, I'd fuck you in the ass
>>
>>37758606
>164
Anon that's incredibly close to the levels of test a female has. (100).
>>
>>37758606
>I'm going to get another doctor that will give me testosterone.
No doctor will give you testosterone.
>>
>>37755736
Well according to this I'm high test as fuark, where the fuck is my gf?
>>
>>37758665
I know it sucks.

>>37758683
If i cant find a doc that will give it, I'll go to Mexico. I live near the border.
>>
>>37758606
might as well just start taking estrogen anon
>>
File: 1494917508962.jpg (172KB, 634x952px) Image search: [Google]
1494917508962.jpg
172KB, 634x952px
>>37758513
>mfw I googled this shit and it's true

why the fuck are they trying to turn me into a girl?
>>
>>37758943
Don't ask me, I got no idea.

Best thing to do to avoid getting cucked by xenoestrogens is to try and find some local company that makes good soap and shit that doesn't have any. Just google xenoestrogen free (insert product here) and you'll probably find something

If you can't find anything, just use water
>>
>>37755736
These threads are fucking hilarious. How do you explain people who are hairy all over?
>>
>>37758526
>>37758547
no one's gonna cry with me regarding chinlessness?

seriously, is there any point to getting more T after puberty? i'm already a weak chinned piece of shit. whats T gonna do at this point? make me more susceptible to heart attacks?
>>
>>37759108
Well you could do the numale method, covering it up with a beard
>>
>>37755736
Let's see
Full beard since like 16.
Literally covered in hair, I have to pluck hair ON my nose sometime.
Legs, groin, stomach, the entire area is hairy.
>High pitched voice
Very deep.
I have pretty wide cheekbones so my jawline looks kinda weak.
I'd rather call it laid back.
Oh yes, very.
>Lack of motivation
Extremely.
There's stretch marks on my biceps because I've overdone it with the curls one time.
There's no way a teaspoon is normal, it's closer to a tablespoon, even when masturbating daily. I've maintained erections for upward of 6 hours, it hurts for days afterwards though.
>Small testicles
Regular I guess
Nope and nope.
Partially receding hairline at 25.
I've been in a few crashes that should've broken a bone or two.
Neither
Yeah, but I know the reason for that.
Nope

So, does that explain why I'm a beta?
>>
File: 1496791679719.jpg (255KB, 1632x916px) Image search: [Google]
1496791679719.jpg
255KB, 1632x916px
>when you match OP pretty much 100%

thing is, i do a bunch of manly shit out of routine, but am still a scrawny effeminate fuck. what plant do i start ordering off amazon to help my low test?
>>
Inability to grow facial hair or barely any at all
I do get some hair but it looks like shit, but I also may have Asian genes
I get some stray hairs in chest and nipples
Nope
>High pitched voice
Nope
Nope, I have some jaw
Nope
Some days but I also have shit sleep patters and I don't sleep the sleep I should get
>Lack of motivation
Nope
Nope
Nope
>Small testicles
Nope
Yes, but may also be my sedentary lifestyle plus junk food
My hair is getting thinner on crown
Nope
Nope
Nope
Nope

I have actually been diagnosed with low testosterone, 175 last time I got it checked. The bottom level is 200, doctor immediately suggested I get testosterone shots which I did the first time and I felt really powerful and full of energy 1 week after I got the shot. The effect lasted like 2 months then it began to dwindle. I don't get any more testosterone shots because my hair began to get thin and I started to take finasteride.
>>
>>37755736

Are you sure on this? I have unhealthy amounts of T and i cant grow a full beard at 20. I'm extremely hairy, heavy and have an unreasonably deep voice for a white guy.
>>
>>37759451
>finasteride
finastride is typically prescribed for hair loss but is also used in HRT for ftm trans. how's it working for you, in comparison to the test shot you had?
>>
>>37759363
cute :3 ~~
asdfefdsfafe
>>
File: 1314489105283.jpg (3KB, 126x121px) Image search: [Google]
1314489105283.jpg
3KB, 126x121px
Are ther any ways of naturally increasing testosterone? does exercise help? or is there something i can eat/drink or maybe stop eating/drinking certain things
>>
>>37759451
How do you have test that low and not suffer from any of these?
>>
>>37755736
permanent 5-o'-clock shadow
have hair in all of them, but arms/hands and especially legs/feet have hairless spots
there's a weak connection to navel
>High pitched voice
check? it's probably higher than average
check
check, most of the time
check
>Lack of motivation
maybe
check
no check, except sometimes lack morning wood if fap before sleeping
>Small testicles
check
maybe (skinnyfat)
balding slowly
maybe
CHECK!!!
CHECK!!!
insomnia: check
lack of erections: dunno

I also have very low bodily-kinesthetic intelligence, very high digit ratio, long and slender arms and legs, and a high carrying angle. I look maybe 5-10 years younger than I am.
>>
>>37759497
Yes I got it for my hair loss and for the past 6 months I haven't noticed any hair loss. So it seems like I stopped it in its tracks. The only effect finasteride had on me was a slightly less libido. I still wake up everyday with morning wood, but I don't think about sex a whole lot or some days not at all. With finasteride I usually still jack off every night and my cum shots are still white and thick(when I began taking finasteride they became more clear, but now it's back to normal). I ran out of finasteride about 3 weeks ago and went without it for 2 weeks and I was jacking off 2 or 3 times per day which made me less productive as I was jacking off all day.
>>
>all these anons saying they're not balding
Didn't (You) notice the
>abnormal absence of balding
part?
>>
>>37755762
I have every one of these and got tested and have low testosterone. Got turned down for testosterone based on age. I guess the age that matters is that I'm a 27 year old virgin.
>>
>>37759684
>Got turned down for testosterone based on age
It's really interesting that estrogen is freely available while testosterone is restricted.
>>
>>37759684
Thats very surprising desu, all these people saying they been refused testosterone shocks me. My doc readily proposed giving me testosterone shots or patches when I was diagnosed at 26. Maybe find another doctor, I'm in the US BTW..
>>
>>37759701
>It's really interesting that estrogen is freely available while testosterone is restricted.
We both know why.
>>
this concept is making me sexually furious and I really dislike these sexual urges from affecting my life

I AM BOILING WITH SEXUAL ENERGY
>>
26KV checking in

>cant grow a beard, only sparse facial pubes
>litte body hair
>passive/not easy to anger
>lack of motivation
>puts on fat easily
>lack of focus
>depression
>insomnia
>balding at temples (dad's bald)
>small dick
>small nuts
>female pubic hair pattern

thinking of hopping on something light, maybe 250mg of test per week
>>
>>37759726
Male or female doc? What part of the country?

Mine was a female jew. Would a male doctor understand me better?
>>
>>37755736

Why are you all so concerned of yourselves to the point of wanting a radical change of yourselves and take steroids? Are you really that insecure and jelaous because of the culture you are living in? just b urself and enjoy
>>
>>37759565
Heavy weight lifting, dropping excess fat, zinc supplements help.
>>
>>37759849
First was male, but another elderly female doctor who now does my check ups and prescriptions is always asking me if I want testosterone shots. The male doctor told me that I needed testosterone to "feel strong and powerful because of my age". I'm in Texas BTW
>>
>>37755736
low test should turn into traps desu
>>
>>37759915
Im in texas too. Near houston. My t level was 164 and at first i didnt know how low it was until I looked it up but my doc just said yeah it's low but nothing a little weight loss and exercise can't help. Now you guys are making me think that she should have given me shots along with me losing weight and exercising. I'm still gonna lose the weight for my health but I feel like my t level is so low that I actually need injections or something.
>>
>>37759701
They said it wasn't safe due to being young
>>
>>37755736
>have body hair all over
>hairy arms
>hairy chest
>hairy legs
>beard
>sorta deep voice but people say I'm soothing
>big balls
>low sex drive
>thick cum
>great metabolism
>insomnia
>Not easy to anger
hmmmm
>>
>>37759701
>It's really interesting that estrogen is freely available while testosterone is restricted.
why would anyone want to be a man?
It's more fun being more of a woman than a man. That's why estrogen is available and popular
>>
>>37759997
fuck, they should have fuckin given me that shit so that i could have developed a skull uhhh
>>
>>37760012
Would also like to add that I'm calm all the time but have paranoia and can't stay focused unless it interests me
>>
>>37759989
There are lots of reasons why testosterone might be low, I too was overweight and lost like 30 pounds but my testosterone didn't go back up, I do suffer from light sleep apnea which also may cause low testosterone. The apnea was causing me to be tired throughout the day really bad but I lost the weight and 70% of the time I'm not tired like before (so I'm guessing loosing weight solved the apnea). I still haven't found what is causing my low testosterone since my hair began to get thin and having low testosterone plays in my favor since my body converts less testosterone into dht which causes hair loss. Still when I got the testosterone shot the first time , 1week after I felt like somebody flipped a switch and I was full of energy so the difference is really big if you're tired everyday all the time. If you don't have any hair loss then definitely get the shots and try to get a different doctor to give it to you and also try to find why it's low in the first place since testosterone shots have long term side effects as well.
>>
File: ideology.jpg (238KB, 2848x2391px) Image search: [Google]
ideology.jpg
238KB, 2848x2391px
>get angry fairly easily at a multitude of things in the world, but docile and pushover. A painful combination.
>decent jaw
>montotone dead inside voice so it appears deep but if I speak loudly or with energy its higher than usual
>pube tier facial hair but i'm black so I think that affects it as males usually only grow full beards past thirty (this should affect the body hair and balding one too)
>fatigued all the time: usually
>as a teen my libido was huge but now i can only fap like once every 2 days
>skelly mode
>never broken a bone but then again never played a sport or gone outside so..
>insomnia yes
>depression, lack of focus yes

whats the diagnosis doc?

inb4 "of course the nigger gets angry easily"
>>
Would losing 80 pounds of fat would change anything?
>>
>>37755855
Good luck. I've been tested several times and always show up on the "low end of normal." (doctor's actual words) They even said being this low can make me feel persistently shitty, which I do. I'm constantly tired.

So do they give me T? Well, of fucking course not, because I'm not some whinging tranny faggot trying to get a dildo sewn on between my legs.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.