[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The average /r9k/ user is in their late teens to mid twenties.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1464560243233.png (26KB, 775x591px) Image search: [Google]
1464560243233.png
26KB, 775x591px
The average /r9k/ user is in their late teens to mid twenties. What's gonna happen when we hit 40 and are still friendless virgins? A massive wave of Elliot Rodger-esque attacks? Do you see yourself ever escaping the abyss of loneliness?
>>
>>37755713
i think about 40% will get unvirgined
40% will die before that
and the other 20% consists of elliots or those old school 4channers
>>
most here are already normies or soon to be normies. the rest will either suicide or find new forms of escapism to keep them going through a miserable life, although I guess we will be used to the loneliness by then.
>>
>>37755713
38y kv reporting, browsing this shit for more than a decade, I have seen 2 robots losing their wizard powers, also know a 41y kv.
>>
File: Bee-Wasp-And-Hornet.jpg (64KB, 540x575px) Image search: [Google]
Bee-Wasp-And-Hornet.jpg
64KB, 540x575px
>>37755713

>be me, 49, KHVirgin, NEET
>not searching for a job because the last two firms hiring me eventually bankrupted
>living in the countryside with parents
>very few friends, mostly annoying people just craving for some attention here and there

>>37755730
>i think about 40% will get unvirgined

by who?
>>
>>37756121
>by who? see >>37756042

I have witnessed wizards losing their powers to single mothers with 3 kids looking for a beta provider.
>>
>>37755713
i reached my late 20s, used to hangout with retarded friends, do bullshit they enjoy to do (smoke pot, watch retarded programs ect), see them rarely now and cant say life is worse. dont worry as you grow up you ll get more and more lonely, just get used to it instead of bitching
>>
>>37755713
I'm honestly hoping I die before then tbqhwyf
>>
>>37755884
Yah, I've seen oldfags who started to despise 4chan, but they just found something even weirder to indulge in.
>>
>>37756343
>but they just found something even weirder to indulge in.
care to go more in depth?
>>
File: 1497202290030.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497202290030.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
>>37756209
A woman at work who is a solid 8 out of 10 wants to date me, the only catch is that she has 4 kids from 2 different guys. My brain tells me to not do it but as soon as she walks by, my penis tells me, DO IT, NOW! Luckily my brain always wins and i will not date her. I am not going to spend a single fucking penny on her children.
>>
>>37756418
She will take every thing you got and move to another beta provider.
>>
>>37755713
>The average /r9k/ user is in their late teens to mid twenties.

I would say the same is true for the other boards. I'm in my late 20's. I have friends but never had gf's.
>>
>>37756381
Weirder was probably an exaggeration. They seem to have focused their energy on one or two specific interests, like Chinese cartoons from 2005 or German sniper rifles and migrated to forums only discussing that.
>>
>>37756418
Nothing wrong with fucking her.

I was unvirgined by a single mom secretary at work. She was 35 at the time, I was 27 and had been a robot for a few years. Easily a 7/10, nice face and a good pair of 34D tits. Experienced slut too, had been with eight other guys before me, including the crackhead boyfriend who birthed her daughter. We dated for a year and I fucked her at least 100 times, often at her apartment while her 8-year-old daughter slept in the room next to us.

But as you say, you always have to be on your guard. She started getting mad at me because I wasn't spending enough time or money on her kid, who was nice enough but still not mine (I bought her McDonald's and drove her to school a few times). She kept getting progressively more demanding and unreasonable. Eventually I got a job offer from another company and a month later I cut the bitch loose. She guilt tripped me and called me an asshole but she knew that I was in possession of a string of embarassing texts and photos, so she couldn't do shit against me.

It was still really fun while it lasted. And fucking her gave me the confidence I needed to start going after more desirable women.
>>
File: American-Beauty.gif (711KB, 1330x748px) Image search: [Google]
American-Beauty.gif
711KB, 1330x748px
>Do you see yourself ever escaping the abyss of loneliness?

Idk man, I wish I could fall in love once again. That would be enough.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.