[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents are fighting downstairs again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 15

File: 1477921360717.gif (160KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1477921360717.gif
160KB, 400x388px
>about me being a 25 yo NEET
>mummy saying he would divorce daddy and live with me if he kicks me out of the house
>might have heard a plate or cup being smashed on the floor
>>
>>37755520

Louis is that you?

origo
>>
I'd go downstairs and tell 'em to tone it down.
>>
>>37755791
No not Louis. Who the fuck is Louis?
>>
>>37755520
maybe you should leave voluntarily anon

After I left for college my parents separated and there is no home for me to go back to now. I have to make money and make a living immediately after I graduate
>>
>>37755520
Fuck you. Not really, but I'm just incredibly jealous. I've been a "NEET" for just a couple months, trying to see a doctor the whole time, and my parents are evicting me because they're worried I'm a "threat to them or their property" fucking bullshit. I pray that they see a true threat.
>>
>>37755809
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4
here you go louis
>>
File: 1438119308264.png (42KB, 325x247px) Image search: [Google]
1438119308264.png
42KB, 325x247px
>>37755852
>threat to them or their property

kek, pray tell, what was their reasoning that led up to that conclusion?

>t. 35 y.o. still with parents
>>
>>37756067
Nothing. It's a bullshit lie to try to get the court to evict me more quickly. They would've just done it a different way, but then they might not get their way immediately, and that'd just be the end of the world.

I'm not going down alone, though. I'm gonna drag them through as much bullshit as I possibly can.
>>
File: 1482097654963.jpg (5KB, 169x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482097654963.jpg
5KB, 169x250px
>>37756159

They sound like people who shouldn't have been allowed to breed. Are they super poor or something or is it more that they can't throw their swinger bukkake parties anymore now when you're in the house?
>>
>>37756272
No, they're actually quite wealthy and "love" my two younger siblings very much. They've just always hated and abused me. I literally don't even leave my room, so it's not like I'm hurting anything. So I'm just going to kill myself, since I have no other options.
>>
File: 1446357349006.png (219KB, 340x368px) Image search: [Google]
1446357349006.png
219KB, 340x368px
>>37756330

I take it you have nil cash to depart and never see them again then?

Should someone ever confront me about that I'have a few things planned.
>>
>>37756159
>legally evicting your own son
Something's seriously wrong with them.
>>
>>37756424
No, they actually owe me several thousand dollars (and have thrown away several hundred dollars worth of my shit), but because I have no money, I don't have any method for recourse. I've called the cops on them multiple times for downright blatantly illegal shit, and they've even admitted to doing it to the cops, but they're corrupt as fuck here and don't care at all. I'm so fucking done with this bullshit.
>>
>>37756468
I've actually only been there for a couple months and have been trying to see a psych the whole time, but fuck me, right? And they manage to get everyone on their side by talking shit about me constantly. They even had the audacity to call EMS on me for being "suicidal" and then talk about how 'scary' it was and how 'worried' they were, but they're fine with sentencing me to rape and starvation on the street. They're fucking shitholes.
>>
>>37756478

Dafuq, what did you pay for them? Sounds pretty unbearable to be in the same house though, can you go near eachother without fighting at this point? How long did you live on your own before?
>>
>>37755923
YOU'VE GONE FERAL LOUIES
>>
>>37756609
I didn't pay them anything. They promised me the money if I did X for them, and I did it over a year ago, but they've refused to pay me this entire time. I was on my own for a couple months, and I can't even go near them. They're constantly going through my shit and throwing things away whenever they please. I'm about to snap, I fucking swear to God I'm going to fucking snap.
>>
>>37755520
At least you have somewhere to live you dirty neet
>>
>>37756330
Kill your family, anon
>>
>>37756708

I'm not dirty. I shower everyday and keep my room tidy.
>>
>>37756737
Please don't tempt me. Honestly
>>
File: e2b.jpg (25KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
e2b.jpg
25KB, 428x500px
>be me last night
>step dad comes home, drunk as fuck
>him and my mom are yelling
>mom makes me and my little bro dinner
>we're eating, they're fighting in the kitchen
>mom goes outside to smoke a ciggie
>step dad locks the sliding glass door
>mom knocks on the door "LET ME IN!"
>mom calls for my little brothers help
>little bro tries to unlock the door
>step dad blocks him
>step dad sorta gets pushed back against the sliding glass door
>step dad pushes my little bro
>get up
>grab his fucking shoulder
>"dude, relax."
>wanted to fucking punch him
>(do note: him and I have fought before, i have even hit his head with a bottle once.)
>unlock the door
>mom comes back in
>they're still fighting
>mom calls the cops
>have to talk to the cops
>go in my room and play aoe2
>step dad comes in
>he's telling me "thank you" since I "calmed him down" and stuffed and didn't cause more of an issue
>shakes my hand
>looks out my window and starts crying and telling me about his daughter never calls him anymore
>wtfisgoingon.jpeg
>he leaves me room
>continue playing aoe2
>they're still fucking fighting
>step dad calls me out and just says "dude i need someone out here to talk too"
>forfuckssake.gif
>goes on rambling about random shit like he always does since he's a huge extrovert
>he fucking starts crying again because his daughter is pissed and hasn't talked to him
>leave that night at 10pm to go hang out with a friend since im moving tomorrow to big city to hopefully restart my life
they fight almost every night and me and my little brother have to listen to their shit, it's ridiculous

luckily, like i said, im moving tomorrow with dad in the big city, says he's gonna help me get a job and stuff

my parents are divorced, and i've seen some fucked up shit over time

no one deserves parents who do stupid shit like this, it only makes the child more confused.
Sorry to any robots going through this, it fucking sucks.
>>
File: 1411030764938.jpg (63KB, 715x722px) Image search: [Google]
1411030764938.jpg
63KB, 715x722px
>>37756701

Well, that's pretty fucked, anon. Best of luck to you. If you step over the line at least make sure you make the news so we get to see you.
>>
>>37756789
Sure thing, I'll keep that in mind anon. Thanks
>>
>>37756755
They literally treat you like shit without any reason. Like everyone else, they treat us like subhumans, outcast us, vilify us and then laugh at us. If I want to see something in this world it's some justice
>>
>>37756842
Apparently while I was out of the house just whithin the last hour, they went through my shit again. And, if I know them (which I unfortunately do), they'll have thrown away some of my things again. If they did, then that's it, that's the last straw. I hope to fucking God that they didn't throw away my shit.
>>
File: mad.gif (454KB, 512x778px) Image search: [Google]
mad.gif
454KB, 512x778px
>4 years ago
>NEET
>parents are constantly shitting on me telling me that I should move out and get a job
>tell me that they were ashamed of "having such a leech for a son"

>move out
>making good softwaredeveloperbux
>parents called me a few days ago
>crying that they miss me and asking why I never come home
>tell me that they miss having me around to talk to

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!
>>
>>37756982

Don't talk to them, don't answer their calls, never see them again. Let them have what they wished for, and some. Up until I was pretty old I always thought adults were sort of flawless, being brought up with being a good boy and always do what one was told to do. Now I've realized most parents are just as immature, whimsical, hypocritical and retarded as the little kids they're supposed to raise.
>>
>>37756330
Leave, do well for yourself and cut contact with them. If they ever call you up for help with something, laugh at them and say no. Rub it in their face how successful you are.
>>
>>37757234
Yeah, I'll just leave with my literally zero dollars and no place to go. Trust me, if I had ANY other options, I'd have never been there at all.
>>
>>37756982
Are they not allowed to be somewhere between wanting you around and wanting you to do more with your life than be a lazy piece of shit
>>
File: 1493929449459.png (550KB, 800x744px) Image search: [Google]
1493929449459.png
550KB, 800x744px
>>37756982
You've granted them their wish. You're your own man now, just like they wanted. Never return. Let them live in their toxicity without you.
>>
>>37756982
They'll try and get money off you if you return. Ignore them and move on.
>>
File: tohruconsider.jpg (231KB, 1062x782px) Image search: [Google]
tohruconsider.jpg
231KB, 1062x782px
>>37757279
There's always options, bro.
1. Join the army. I know what you're saying, "What if i die?" Well you die a heroic death and get remembered every September 11th. You don't have to stay in the army. You can join the reserves and when you have enough cash you can go back to school or find some civvie job and quit the army.
2. (Prison) This option is alot shittier because your freedoms are alot more limited, bu you'll get a place to stay and food to eat. Punch a cop or do something small and get yourself arrested.
3. If you really hate your life then find your local train yard, lie down on the tracks and wait.
>>
>>37758546
I'd like option one of the US wasn't such a clusterfuck. Also, I'm extremely open to all ideas on how to hurt my parents as much as possible within the scope of legality, because as you said, fuck jail, I'd rather die.
>>
>>37756982
DO NOT CALL THEM BACK
>>
>>37755923

Welp, sounds like my family all the time. Hope Louie is not ded yet.
>>
>>37756159

Cunt you deserve a fucking flogging. Your parents raised you to be an adult not a parasite that feeds on their happiness and finances.
>>
>>37756330

Kill yourself you are a flawed program.
>>
>>37758719
Just do the same stuff to them. They steal random things off you? do the same to them
They owe you 1k$, steal some of their stuff worth 1k$. You don't even have to keep it for youself, just throw it away.

If that doesn't work try "unintentionally" burning the house with them inside, or throw their car off a cliff.
>>
>>37756478

You're a good man mate. Your little brother is not coming with you?

I might try and talk to your step-dad before you leave, just a heart to heart sort of like "hey man I listened to you so.." and just tell him you understand that people fight but that while you're not around keep your little brother out of that shit, and get him to remember him whrn they're fightijg.
>>
>>37758971
No, they actually abused me throughout my entire childhood, so this is exactly what they raised me to be.

>>37758993
That's the plan

>>37759072
These are pretty close to my thoughts, and I think I'll try as many of them as I can

>>37759093
I'm not OP. I don't have a stepdad
>>
>>37759072
And they actually owe me $10k
>>
>>37755923
that's what happens when you name your kid Louie
>>
File: 1460810195987.jpg (138KB, 641x634px) Image search: [Google]
1460810195987.jpg
138KB, 641x634px
>>37755923
>you have gone feral
what the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>37756982
Daily reminder that your parents only "love" you as long as you provide a net emotional benefit

You are basically a pet that they will discard as soon as its worn out its welcome
>>
File: 1464129391686.jpg (113KB, 625x467px) Image search: [Google]
1464129391686.jpg
113KB, 625x467px
>>37759591
The father appears to be monstrously abusive either out of nature or out of desperation. You can't exactly expect him to say the most logical things.
>>
File: tanya.png (324KB, 634x857px) Image search: [Google]
tanya.png
324KB, 634x857px
>>37759072
he said >within the scope of legality
he doesn't want to get raped by niggers in prison.

>>37758719
do you live with them? if so, there are many ways you can fuck with their shit or with them psycologically. For one, if they have a pc, then they're probably running windows. search for the code that deletes system32 and then restarts the machine. This really fucks a hard drive and deletes all of their shit. It's fixable but it is very hard to do. Once you have said code, name it minecraft.exe or paint.exe or just replace one of the shortcuts already on the desktop. Don't forget to change the icon (found on google images) so it looks legit. Once they double click that icon, the computer is fucked.

You can also fuck with their vehicles. If they have a bike, wipe the lower part of the rim with a clean towel and then with muriatic acid (aka hydrocloric acid, can be obtained very easily at most hardware stores). This will cause rust to form and it will look natural aslong as the bike is not new or you don't overdo it.
This trick will also work on cars. wipe the inside of the rims, the frame, brake calipers, side skirts, truck beds, anything metallic and close to the ground. You can also put some bent thick nails near the end of your driveway (on the curb that separates the road and the driveway) This can easily be blamed on litter if you only put a few. Also, put some sugar in the gas tank.

You can also pull some really dick pranks. Set up a cage for a skunk in a nearby wooded area. Once you catch it, put it into the can a few days before collection day. Whether he escapes or not, it's gonna really fuck up the trash. Go to a pay phone in town (wear gloves) and make a massive pizza order to their house. There's also the traditional ketchup packets under the toilet seat, the liquid ass spray, ect. These are just some ideas. I better post this before the thread archives.
>>
>>37759766
I fucking wish this weren't so true
>>
>>37759933
Yes, I do. I just want the money I'm fucking legally and rightfully owed, but apparently they get to say "I don't like your emotional state, so that means I don't have to pay you" like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK CAN I DO ABOUT THIS???

But thank you. Please post as many other things as you can possibly come up with. If they're going to make my life a living hell, then I'm going to return the favor.
>>
>>37755520
quarter of a century.

and this is what your life is.
>>
>>37755923
That poor dad is just trying to help his retarded waste of a son, sad!
>>
>>37755520
At least your mom didnt throw your gerbil out the window in a drunken episode like mine did
>>
>>37756982
How did you get said job anon?
I just got a software engineering degree and need a decent job FAST.
>>
File: tanya3.png (219KB, 614x793px) Image search: [Google]
tanya3.png
219KB, 614x793px
>>37760888
>"I don't like your emotional state, so that means I don't have to pay you"
this level of kikery is only possible for shlomo himself.
btw nice trips.
But lets get back to the topic at hand. I know some dudes in construction and they taught me this trick for when the owner is being a hebrew and refuses to pay them. Basically, you poke a hole in an egg with a needle and place it behind a drywall in the house. In the course of a couple of months, the egg will completely rot and the stench will be so bad, all the drywall will have to be replaced which will be expensive asf. The last people they did this to had to move out and the house was condemned cause they thought some animal got behind the wall and died. You probably won't be able to patch up the wall as good so you have to options: one - put a few of these in the attic. This will work regardless if it's finished or not. Try to distribute them and hide them well. two - you can put a few of these stinkers in a cable box. I'm too lazy to type so just check out this vid. It explains what I'm talking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yRCDU-80IQ
rig 2-3 of these boxes and your family will have to move out due to the smell. Also it is important to keep the egg intact except for that small hole you're going to make. Enjoy
>>
>>37755520
I can't imagine being such a parasite on my family that it actually broke them apart. Either kill yourself or move out, you bastard
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.