[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /robotbutdoesn'thaverobotinterests/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

I'm a 24 y/o kissless virgin. When people give advice here, they say things like "go to an anime concention, you'll fit there".

The thing is, I'm not interested in anime, or videogames, or that stuff of all you are into. I don't know if my case is worse because there are less chances to know people who share my problems. I have normie tastes, so I'll always be the most beta person in the room, even if I'm doing what I like.
>>
>>37754750
So you're a cyborg like me then. Too normal to be a robot, yet too robotic to be a normie.
>>
Cyborg here. This is now a cyborg thread. I like football
>>
I can relate, I tried the the zeemaps thread and got called a normie by the other people in my country just based off of the description I gave. They all just like the same shit, anime, vidya, that's it.
>>
>>37754750
Anime and video games are pretty mainstream at this point. Not really robot interests. There are robot-tier anime and video games, but plenty of normie-tier ones as well.

It's like being into music or television; highly dependent on the genres.

But that's irrelevant. What matters isn't your interests, but your ability to pretend that you have desirable interests.

"Fitting in" is a meme, just show people the facade they want to see and use that to get the most out of your interactions with them. I don't really have "normie" interests, but I get along with them well because I'm good at pretending.
>>
>>37754750
You have suffered with a terrible fate.

If you're going to college I.E. will make a good amount of money to support your norman hobbies go right ahead and be a cyborg

If you're going to choose the NEET path, well, you simply won't have any of the funds necessary to support them so you might as well lean closer towards robot hobbies. One of the main reasons why we like them so much is because they can be done with little money and indoors
>>
>>37754950
This

It's kind of shit but think about this. Would someone really want to talk about things they have no interest in or the things they enjoy? I would reccomend going on a robot hunt though, they're real easy to connect with since they share the same interests but out in the wild of society are really RARE. The best chance would probably be in a mall or something, I used to see them pop up in Target all the time.
>>
>>37754810
>>37754894
I'm not sure if I qualify as a cyborg. I'm socially retarded, can't keep conversations going, never leave my house. The only thing that differentiates me with regular robots is the things we like. I even become over obsessed with my hobbies, leaving everything else behind.

But if cyborg is the word for that, who am I to change the definition? Make this a cyborg feels thread then.
>>
>>37755082
It would really help if you actually told us what those hoobies are OP
>>
>>37755128
>It would really help if you actually told us what those hoobies are OP
I don't see how
>>
I thought there would be more people who really enjoy studying on their own. There are some but they usually don't read very broad. I have several interests.

I imagined it would be more common among high IQ people (not me), but I haven't really found those people who do.

Besides having some laughs online that's most I do, reading papers, non-fiction books and going through databases.
>>
I'm similar to you OP, but I wouldn't call my tastes normie. I love history and drawing. I play videogames and such but I can guarantee you I would never fit into a place where people meet each other because of videogames.
>>
>>37755477
>I love history
What history you like? Anything specific? I am more into broad history. I'll admit that I enjoy checking out askhistorians because the questions are often stuff I would never look into.
>drawing
What do you draw?
>>
>>37755434
If you have a hobbie then likely there is at least one person who shares that hobbie
>>
File: deborah3.jpg (242KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
deborah3.jpg
242KB, 900x1000px
>>37755851
I suppose I'm interested in general history as well, with a bias for European stuff. As for drawing I enjoy doing people. Sometimes I'll go to /co/ or /v/ and do some requests.
>>
>>37756160
So what? I'm gonna start talking with him about that and stop being alone? There's already a board on 4chan where I can talk about my interests and online friends are a meme

>>37756704
Right
>>
>>37754750
i like anime but fuck i would never go to a weeb convention.
Just watch never talk about it.
I even cringe when i see someone posting an anime pic here
>robots
>revealing their power level
>>
I'm a 27 year old KV, main interests are reading the news, literature, history and philosophy, etc. Most of my free time I spend reading.
>>
time to shill for the dirt jew again,get a dirt bike,get on the field and lose yourself for the next however many hours.
>>
im a robot too who cringe at all of the anime shit here
>>
>>37754750
Cyborg wizard checking in. Not onto any of the typical robot interests.
>>
I'm 28 yr rbot, on acid, drunk, AMA, lost virginity to hooker, fucked lots of them since, but still can't approach normal women
>>
>>37756768
So why the fuck did you make this thread? You contradict yourself too easily
>>
>>37757408
To see who else feels this way and can post about it?
I think the "who else" part in the OP made that clear
>>
File: bakersfeel4.jpg (87KB, 547x717px) Image search: [Google]
bakersfeel4.jpg
87KB, 547x717px
tfw i have season tickets to minor league baseball instead of anime
>>
>>37757477
what do you lose from saying what you like?
>>
>>37758031
Nothing. What do I win?
>>
>>37758061
you'll never find out unless you share.
>>
>>37754750
Yeah, it's garbage advice. Social nerds are basically as bad any other kind of normalfag. Social hierarchies are formed in every group of people, and I always end up at the bottom.
>>
>>37754750
Me. I like video games I haven't watched anime since highschool though.
>>
File: 1494465116023.png (48KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494465116023.png
48KB, 507x540px
Actual cyborg here. I was lucky to go to school with some really decent people. Nobody got bullied seriously, though of course there were jokes and ostracization. In 5th grade I moved to the same block/neighborhood as the 'cool' kids and they instantly added me to their friend group (probably because I was Black, but not black enough to fit in with black groups). They played madden and cowadoodie and halo at each others houses all the time and I was always welcome but rarely went because desu, I was uncomfortable hanging out with them. Really, I probably would have lost the relationship with the group had we not starting smoking all the time the summer after 6th grade.

Puberty and 4lokos came in 7th grade, and with them parties and sex. I was a normie. Seriously. I was funny and all that. I tried to do normie shit and be like them and it was fun getting shitfaced and being reckless in the streets but it just wasn't for me. Too often I was reminded that I was black and I couldn't get away with the same shit as them. Like half of them lost their virginity in 7th grade. The Chad in our group had fucked 5 different girls before freshman year. I was fat as fuck my whole childhood (38 Husky, XL shirts, same hoodie all the time, etc) so girls weren't interested in me. I was a funny and a nice guy and like a brother and pretty much only cool via association. That was the time when I should have been learning to be more assertive, but my secret contempt for the rest of my friend group and their attitudes towards women kept me in the friendzone. I'm a pussy at heart.

In the interim, we'd been smoking bud whenever we could get our hands on it. At the end of 7th we got a plug and were dealing drugs on our bikes. We had no jobs and needed a way to afford smoking. We were flipping an O in a little less than two weeks. I got a laptop for Christmas and had unfettered access to the internet. I found 4chan a couple months before puddi and it's been downhill sense.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.